Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Re: Switzland v England...

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

Too easy tonight. Why couldnt they play like this when it counted? Makes you wonder.

[/quote]I don''t think 1 - 0 is too comfortable, but there is definately a different attitude from the team, World Cup was so disappointing.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

Too easy tonight. Why couldnt they play like this when it counted? Makes you wonder.

[/quote]
I don''t think 1 - 0 is too comfortable, but there is definately a different attitude from the team, World Cup was so disappointing.
[/quote]

Should be at least three nil. Que second half collapse!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]I don''t think 1 - 0 is too comfortable, but there is definately a different attitude from the team, World Cup was so disappointing.[/quote]

[/quote]Can''t see it, but then again we are talking about England! Gutted for Theo, he''s done really well this year so far for club and country, that means Arsenal will be down to ONE english player in there squad???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]
I don''t think 1 - 0 is too comfortable, but there is definately a different attitude from the team, World Cup was so disappointing.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Can''t see it, but then again we are talking about England! Gutted for Theo, he''s done really well this year so far for club and country, that means Arsenal will be down to ONE english player in there squad???
[/quote]

I know, he was a real live wire in the first 25mins. Hope its nothing serious. Still with Johnson coming on to replace him I cant say Im too disapointed. Incredible how neither player went to the world cup. Whos the other English footballer featuring at Arsenal? I cant think.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]I don''t think 1 - 0 is too comfortable, but there is definately a different attitude from the team, World Cup was so disappointing.[/quote]

[/quote]Can''t see it, but then again we are talking about England! Gutted for Theo, he''s done really well this year so far for club and country, that means Arsenal will be down to ONE english player in there squad???[/quote]

I know, he was a real live wire in the first 25mins. Hope its nothing serious. Still with Johnson coming on to replace him I cant say Im too disapointed. Incredible how neither player went to the world cup. Whos the other English footballer featuring at Arsenal? I cant think.

[/quote]Gibbs and Wilshire, i forgot about Gibbs [:$]

Thats your luck Green, two potential clangers from Hart and no impact on the score... i still feel for Green, but he isn''t the answer to Englands goal keeping solution.