Sign in to follow this  
Whats a right winger

Referee for next Tuesday

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]A certain Mr E Ilderton of Tranmere fame..oh dear[/quote]

To this day, that is some of the worst, if not the worst refereeing I have ever seen. I''m expecting him to get a colourful reception from our fans, to say the least! Let''s hope he''s improved!

SP

At Tranmere he gave the kind of inept refereeing performance that Andy D''Urso could only dream about!

And so we meet again...deep joy!!

Watched the season review DVD the other day - it''s really even more astonishing watching it now, I can''t believe that game actually happened.  Every decision he could have got wrong he got wrong.  I''ll enjoy giving him some stick next Tuesday...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Watched the season review DVD the other day - it''s really even more astonishing watching it now, I can''t believe that game actually happened.  Every decision he could have got wrong he got wrong.  I''ll enjoy giving him some stick next Tuesday...[/quote]The best bit was walking out of the ground, and Tranmere fans singing... "that''s why we''re staying up..." [:|]

even D''urso wouldnt have failed as miserably as ilderton. i watched the season review again the other day and Tranmere handled it twice for one of the goals! the ref was only about 8 yards away and must have seen it.

probably had £5 on trannie

I went to that game with my Brother-in-law who is a Tranmere fan and sat in the Tranmere end. To be fair everyone round me was astonished at the ref''s poor decisions as I was. They even let me go mental at the ref when he sent off Lambert. After I sat down, red in the face expecting to get a barrage of insults they all just agreed what an awful ref he was!

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]At Tranmere he gave the kind of inept refereeing performance that Andy D''Urso could only dream about! And so we meet again...deep joy!![/quote]

Spot on. Until the Tranmere game, I thought Andy D''urso was the most disgraceful referee to ever draw breath. This guys display of advanced f***wittery took the field of refereeing incompetence to a whole new level 

[quote user="CT"]Who do we hate more? D''urso or this referee?[/quote]

At this stage D''Urso. He has a track record over many years of screwing us over. I think he''s a binner as well

[quote user="CT"]Who do we hate more? D''urso or this referee?[/quote]

I think that D''Urso is purely a bloody-minded referee who will lean further and further against a team during a match the more and more players/fans protest against him, however I firmly believe that Ilderton was corrupt that night at Tranmere and cheated us, nothing and nobody will ever waver my opinion of what went on during that match at Tranmere

If Ilderton was just a ''bad'' referee who couldn''t see the incidents that occured that night then he wouldn''t still be a referee now. So assuming he Isn''t as bad as he was during the Tranmere game the only conclusion that you can draw is that there was something else going on before/during that match.

People shouldn''t be naive enough to think that it doesn''t go on in sport, we''ve only to look at the Pakistan/cricket situation at the moment.

Ilderton is a cheat and corruption went on that night in Birkenhead.

Another similar display from him at Doncaster, and I really don''t trust myself and my actions, maybe it''s best if I stay away completely ?!?!?

Has anyone got a link to some highlights from this game...god knows why, but I''d like to watch those decisions again.

[quote user="Slim"]Has anyone got a link to some highlights from this game...god knows why, but I''d like to watch those decisions again.[/quote]You might find a really old clip on skysports.com, or youtube? If you don''t remember it then this sums is up...Bright start by Norwich...Tranmere get a corner, ball comes in, cleared off the line by Rusty, ref says play on, but the linesman who is on the far left hand side of the box gives a penalty, despite having to see that through about 15 players, and being on the other side of the pitch... Tranmere score pen.Doc does a disaster backpass, some bellend gets onto it, flicks it past Frazer, goes down.. Pen & red card to Forster. I still personally think he could have stayed up, and he threw himself over Frazer.Corner comes in, player on his own at the backpost, puts his hand up in the air to control it, then uses his hand to bring it down again, then smashes it into the net. The linesman that so clearly saw Rustys handball on the line through 15 players, doesn''t see this handball when he has a clear view, and it''s infront of him? 3-0 Tranmere.Holty gets through 1 on 1, should of gone down when going round goalie, but stays up, shot cleared off line.Norwich score on roughly 65 mins (at a guess) think it was Holty.Tranmere fans then start singing, that''s why we''re staying up............... [:|]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Slim"]Has anyone got a link to some highlights from this game...god knows why, but I''d like to watch those decisions again.[/quote]

You might find a really old clip on skysports.com, or youtube? If you don''t remember it then this sums is up...

Bright start by Norwich...

Tranmere get a corner, ball comes in, cleared off the line by Rusty, ref says play on, but the linesman who is on the far left hand side of the box gives a penalty, despite having to see that through about 15 players, and being on the other side of the pitch... Tranmere score pen.

Doc does a disaster backpass, some bellend gets onto it, flicks it past Frazer, goes down.. Pen & red card to Forster. I still personally think he could have stayed up, and he threw himself over Frazer.

Corner comes in, player on his own at the backpost, puts his hand up in the air to control it, then uses his hand to bring it down again, then smashes it into the net. The linesman that so clearly saw Rustys handball on the line through 15 players, doesn''t see this handball when he has a clear view, and it''s infront of him?

3-0 Tranmere.

Holty gets through 1 on 1, should of gone down when going round goalie, but stays up, shot cleared off line.

Norwich score on roughly 65 mins (at a guess) think it was Holty.

Tranmere fans then start singing, that''s why we''re staying up............... [:|]
[/quote]

Not to mention sending Lambert to the stands after coming out of his technical area to kick the ball back onto the field!!!

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Slim"]Has anyone got a link to some highlights from this game...god knows why, but I''d like to watch those decisions again.[/quote]

You might find a really old clip on skysports.com, or youtube? If you don''t remember it then this sums is up...

Bright start by Norwich...

Tranmere get a corner, ball comes in, cleared off the line by Rusty, ref says play on, but the linesman who is on the far left hand side of the box gives a penalty, despite having to see that through about 15 players, and being on the other side of the pitch... Tranmere score pen.

Doc does a disaster backpass, some bellend gets onto it, flicks it past Frazer, goes down.. Pen & red card to Forster. I still personally think he could have stayed up, and he threw himself over Frazer.

Corner comes in, player on his own at the backpost, puts his hand up in the air to control it, then uses his hand to bring it down again, then smashes it into the net. The linesman that so clearly saw Rustys handball on the line through 15 players, doesn''t see this handball when he has a clear view, and it''s infront of him?

3-0 Tranmere.

Holty gets through 1 on 1, should of gone down when going round goalie, but stays up, shot cleared off line.

Norwich score on roughly 65 mins (at a guess) think it was Holty.

Tranmere fans then start singing, that''s why we''re staying up............... [:|]
[/quote]

Yeah I remember all the decisions (unfortunately)!

I''ve tried youtube, doesn''t seem to be anything on there surprisingly, the closest I got was BBC, but then when I tried to play the video it said something about being out of date. Oh well, probably for the best!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Lets give him some heat right at the start of the game at the kick off.[/quote]

I was going to say that could turn him against us from the off, but he couldn''t be any more against us than he was that night...could he?

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Slim"]Has anyone got a link to some highlights from this game...god knows why, but I''d like to watch those decisions again.[/quote]You might find a really old clip on skysports.com, or youtube? If you don''t remember it then this sums is up...Bright start by Norwich...Tranmere get a corner, ball comes in, cleared off the line by Rusty, ref says play on, but the linesman who is on the far left hand side of the box gives a penalty, despite having to see that through about 15 players, and being on the other side of the pitch... Tranmere score pen.Doc does a disaster backpass, some bellend gets onto it, flicks it past Frazer, goes down.. Pen & red card to Forster. I still personally think he could have stayed up, and he threw himself over Frazer.Corner comes in, player on his own at the backpost, puts his hand up in the air to control it, then uses his hand to bring it down again, then smashes it into the net. The linesman that so clearly saw Rustys handball on the line through 15 players, doesn''t see this handball when he has a clear view, and it''s infront of him? 3-0 Tranmere.Holty gets through 1 on 1, should of gone down when going round goalie, but stays up, shot cleared off line.Norwich score on roughly 65 mins (at a guess) think it was Holty.Tranmere fans then start singing, that''s why we''re staying up............... [:|][/quote]

So their striker should have stayed on his feet but Holty should have gone down under pressure from their keeper??!!

The referee for next Tuesday, is a see you next Tuesday...The one saving grace is that this smug git hasn''t been appointed linesman.[url=http://www.refworld.com/referee/2303/3][img]http://www.refworld.com/uploads/referees/big/723Daniel-Roberts.jpg[/img][/url]