Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

One minute silence

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shyster"]MaccaPacca - [quote]hadn''t actually thought that it''s probably just Shyster on a wind up.[/quote]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]

Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.

And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.
[/quote]

I think you should resurrect Melody - she was hot![:D]

[/quote]

I had aspirations of converting her lesbian mother.

[:)]
[/quote]

Word is that you converted her in the first place.........[;)][:P][:D]

[/quote]

Beau - you should''ve seen the amount of PM''s Melody received.

Mainly from Morty [:D][:D][:D][img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I was showing fatherly concern for her.

[/quote]

A propos of nothing, did anyone see the remake of Bouquet of barbed wire last night....?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shyster"]MaccaPacca - [quote]hadn''t actually thought that it''s probably just Shyster on a wind up.[/quote]

Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mainly from Morty [:D][:D][:D][img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[/quote]

A propos of nothing, did anyone see the remake of Bouquet of barbed wire last night....?[;)]

[/quote]

It was depressing enough the first time round (Frank Finlay?)

Oh woe is me shame and scandle in the family (Lance Percival)

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.[/quote]

[/quote]

I had aspirations of converting her lesbian mother.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]

Beau - you should''ve seen the amount of PM''s Melody received.Mainly from Morty [:D][:D][:D][img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img][/quote]I was showing fatherly concern for her.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Did any birds get their tits out?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did any birds get their tits out?
[/quote]

You are common, where birds are concerned, you should know, its breast and leg[:D] and Stuffing!

[quote user="morty"]Jesus, this thread is attracting all the amateur trolls.[/quote]

Mmm, which is better ? An amateur troll or a professional troll ? You''ve let yourself down yet again Morty. You really must try harder to be "properly obnoxious". Beausy does it with ease, take a leaf out of his book, although you seem to be doing that already.

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Beau - you should''ve seen the amount of PM''s Melody received.Mainly from Morty [:D][:D][:D][img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img][/quote]I was showing fatherly concern for her.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Did any birds get their tits out?[/quote]

I believe Morty took his shirt off at one stage,

[:D]

Macdougall''s perm aren''t you just the font of knowledge. Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort just for me?

Who threw the first punch again?

Also what is ''famous''? Are you from the generation that fingers ''''''''''inverted commas'''''''''' in the air when trying to make a stupid point about absolutely nothing?

I''m either famous or I''m not.

I know some people like you don''t hesitate to speak their minds on here because they have nothing to lose, but seriously show your self and your fellow posters a little more respect before typing rubbish like that again.

Thanks

[quote user="Bogbrush1"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, this thread is attracting all the amateur trolls.[/quote]

Mmm, which is better ? An amateur troll or a professional troll ? You''ve let yourself down yet again Morty. You really must try harder to be "properly obnoxious". Beausy does it with ease, take a leaf out of his book, although you seem to be doing that already.[/quote]Cock.[:)]

[quote user="Bogbrush1"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, this thread is attracting all the amateur trolls.
[/quote] Mmm, which is better ? An amateur troll or a professional troll ? You''ve let yourself down yet again Morty. You really must try harder to be "properly obnoxious". Beausy does it with ease, take a leaf out of his book, although you seem to be doing that already.[/quote]

And another of Lord Snooty''s "personalities" gets an airing. Loving the whole character assasination from behind a keyboard though. Brave, very brave[Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Bogbrush1"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, this thread is attracting all the amateur trolls.[/quote] Mmm, which is better ? An amateur troll or a professional troll ? You''ve let yourself down yet again Morty. You really must try harder to be "properly obnoxious". Beausy does it with ease, take a leaf out of his book, although you seem to be doing that already.[/quote]

And another of Lord Snooty''s "personalities" gets an airing. Loving the whole character assasination from behind a keyboard though. Brave, very brave[Y]

[/quote]Maybe he would like to join us for a beer after the game so we can discuss this further.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Bogbrush1"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, this thread is attracting all the amateur trolls.
[/quote] Mmm, which is better ? An amateur troll or a professional troll ? You''ve let yourself down yet again Morty. You really must try harder to be "properly obnoxious". Beausy does it with ease, take a leaf out of his book, although you seem to be doing that already.[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he would like to join us for a beer after the game so we can discuss this further.

[/quote]

I would be delighted if he would, but won''t get my hopes too high.[:)]

So there you are Bogbrush/ Bob Franklin/ Alf Tupper/ Lord Snooty, an offer of a free beer and the chance to meet some fellow fans in the real world. Shall we say The Nelson at 5.15 on Saturday?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Did any birds get their tits out?[/quote]

You are common, where birds are concerned, you should know, its breast and leg[:D] and Stuffing!

[/quote]You ca''t beat having a pair of tits hanging over your nuts........

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Maybe he would like to join us for a beer after the game so we can discuss this further.

[/quote]

Will you wear your new Morph gear?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Bogbrush1"][quote user="morty"]Jesus, this thread is attracting all the amateur trolls.[/quote] Mmm, which is better ? An amateur troll or a professional troll ? You''ve let yourself down yet again Morty. You really must try harder to be "properly obnoxious". Beausy does it with ease, take a leaf out of his book, although you seem to be doing that already.[/quote]

[/quote]Maybe he would like to join us for a beer after the game so we can discuss this further.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Yes, and I shall also be going commando.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, and I shall also be going commando.

[/quote]

Going commando... I''d see em swing first.

You claim to be a college educated English teacher and then whinge about how wrong it is to criticize your bad grammar and spelling when I point out several reasons to doubt the veracity of that claim, Nexus. The attempt to excuse it with "this is the internet" is laughable. Write more sentAnces explaining that.

I admitted my typos, but you came back to make corrections and left all that other incomprehensible drivel as is. Nice.

yEt agaIn yoU comE bacK wIth tHe coRe oF Your arguEment beIng baSed arounD tYpos and grammAr. MinE aRe sinS yEt youRs are oK Because thEy Are tyPos ?!?So how can you rip at me for typos when im typing quickly and not bothering to check for corrections and your doing exactly the same ?Thats like you saying....We do not condone attacking countires so we they can get more Oil..... News just in, we have just attacked a country because we want Oil !