Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

One minute silence

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]Listen to you all jabbering on as if you think you know what you''re talking about.

This is thread is more fun to read than the self pitying morph suit joke.

Should we have a minutes silence at a 2nd tier Brit soccer game for a tragedy on American soil that passed 9 years ago? - Probably not

Do any of you know what the hell you are talking about? - Not a chance

What this!? Kindergarten politics for the under 5s?[/quote]By all means, feel free to divulge your knowledge of the situation. The anticipation is unbearable this end of the line.I''ve discussed with Houston often on this board, and as much as i rarely take his position on various subjects, you''ll find few people who can put up as strong and succinct arguments for such contestable points of view so regularly. He may be a ''fool'' ([;)]), but he''s not an idiot.  And Nexus is clearly an educated individual, and does seem to have a decent degree of understanding from a purely political and historical basis.They may not be privy to every fact in this area, but who, especially amongst the general public, really is? And for whatever you may think, to put it into context this is message board chat, not an international assembly. If you feel you have something to contribute to the debate please do, i''d be interested, seriously. But if you''re going to assume some sort of ''elitist position'' of intellectualism in the argument with your snobby comments, don''t bother.

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]Listen to you all jabbering on as if you think you know what you''re talking about. This is thread is more fun to read than the self pitying morph suit joke. Should we have a minutes silence at a 2nd tier Brit soccer game for a tragedy on American soil that passed 9 years ago? - Probably not Do any of you know what the hell you are talking about? - Not a chance What this!? Kindergarten politics for the under 5s?[/quote]

Very well said EBM. Reading this thread reminded me why I visit this MB so infrequently now.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]Listen to you all jabbering on as if you think you know what you''re talking about. This is thread is more fun to read than the self pitying morph suit joke. Should we have a minutes silence at a 2nd tier Brit soccer game for a tragedy on American soil that passed 9 years ago? - Probably not Do any of you know what the hell you are talking about? - Not a chance What this!? Kindergarten politics for the under 5s?[/quote]

Very well said EBM. Reading this thread reminded me why I visit this MB so infrequently now.

[/quote]Speaking as somebody who has quite happily read this entire thread, but not posted as I haven''t got any inight which will move the debate forward, I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Well *** off then."

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

Speaking as somebody who has quite happily read this entire thread, but not posted as I haven''t got any inight which will move the debate forward, I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Well *** off then."
[/quote]

At least the miserable git is back to being Lord Snooty after his incarnations as Bob Franklin and Alf Tupper. Unfortunately he still talks bollocks....

Ah, is this twat Bob Franklin and Alf Tupper Mr B?! That explains a lot!

And, quick note to EBM - anyone who admires that psychotic racist tosser deserves to have any point of view they may have on anything disregarded immediately anyway.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Ah, is this twat Bob Franklin and Alf Tupper Mr B?! That explains a lot! And, quick note to EBM - anyone who admires that psychotic racist tosser deserves to have any point of view they may have on anything disregarded immediately anyway.[/quote]

One and the same Macca. Oh, and EBM is a total wind up merchant who is probably best ignored (probably another of Shyster''s multiple personalities)[;)]

Very well put, John, Likewise Alan_Grey. The one valid point the bearded fool hinted at was there being no real purpose to the minute of silence.

The game is not being shown in NY, is it? Unless the entire FA is doing it, nobody in the US would even be aware of this show of respect.

McD, is one of Bob Franklin or Alf Tupper (or both of them) PinkUn forum characters who spout racist views or am I missing your point completely (for the 1st time ever).

Haha, HC, no they''re not - just very tiresome bores!! I''m referring to Epic Beard Man - he''s named after some psychotic vietnam vet who became ''famous'' on YouTube for a filmed incident of smacking a black bloke in the face on a bus. Obviously he claims it wasn''t a racist attack but he quite clearly is and several other incidents with the police demonstrate that he''s just a violent nutter.

And, oh yeah, Mr B - hadn''t actually thought that it''s probably just Shyster on a wind up - how embarrassing : )

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I love how nexus say Americans are thick in his grammatically handicapped, misspelled rant. We can''t be all THAT stupid if we are the defenders of the west, now can we. If so, what does that make you?

Get over the Bush election win already! Not one recount had Gore leading when the Supreme Court decision came down. And for corruption, you need look no further than his predecessor, horn dog Clinton.

The US did not team up with Stalin to fight WWII, we stayed out of it until Pearl Harbor. The next day, Hitler declared war on us, so Stalin was our ally by default.

Israeli hypocrisy?!?!?! WHAT!!!???? How dare they have a democracy and try to defend themselves from regional forces 100 times their size who want them wiped off the map! And how dare the US support that democracy on the tail of the holocaust. Who the hell do we think we are?[/quote]Now before I point out you missed the s off says, Ill say this.I went to university in America for 3 years and got in a lot of trouble for writing "run on sentances" now it took me a long time of frustration to work out why a A student becomes a C / D over night. I was worried to be fair. Now I then had he luck of meeting a lecturer who had studied in Oxford. She explained to me what a "run on sentance " is.Now in England we call a "run on sentance" complex English and even the lowest of our English high school sets are taught and expected to write in complex English. ( I am an English Teacher so I know this first hand ) Imagine how angry I was when I re-wrote an essay and only simplified my English so a child could read it and then got an A*. Frankly I found it rather amusing because I then discovered a half arsed English C essay with poor English would now get me an A.Happy Days !You are defenders of the West simply because you took an oppertunity and allowed the British Empire to go bankrupt, now you are like a child with a car. You got it but you cant drive it. No wonder the world hates America !Clinton was the best president you lot had in years, vs a actor and a Redneck he didnt have much competition though really did he, and please will you "Get over the blowjob  already"I bet you voted Bush, most idiotic Texans probaly voted Bush with one hand while complaining about Mexican imigrants and eating a Chilli Cheese Burito with the other !!As for America and Stalin, was it not Churchill ( our PM incase your + 1 thick ) who said  "Hitler first then Stalin" and was it not Roosevelt who thought the sun shone out of Stalin''s ass ?Roosevelt saw Stalin as an ally when it came to removing colonialism something he saw as the cause of the War in the first place. So dont you dare preach that Russia was not America''s ally because FDR trusted Stalin more than he trusted Churchill !!!!!I tried to be kinda neutral and sit on the fence Houston but now your just being a di*k.Frankly go away and unless you want to talk about Norwich City dont post garbage on here in an attempt to argue fact with someone who is proably more educated than half  your inbred state put together !!

Again need an Edit button just got back from work...Sorry man, especially the last line...You just dont have a clue mate and it gets right on my tits !!!

Yah, you PROBALY are more educated than most Texans, and you definitely are an English Teacher judging by your ecellent use of capitalization on your job, and the use of sentAnces more than once. "A actor" sealed the deal on any doubt there may have been as to your being an English Teacher.

America was not friends with Stalin, and thanks to America, we were able to keep communism contained post-WWII in Europe with the Marshall Plan. As much as Churchill disliked communism, he could not have stopped it from gaining a much bigger foothold in Europe wihile trying to rebuild England. As for Stalin being anti-colonialism, what do you think he considered eastern Euro nations like Poland, East Germand and Bulgaria, if not colonies? UH OH! I dared to preach it! Now what!?!?!

Did you ever consider that your run on sentences got you low grades not because the university instructor was unable to read long well-written sentences but because what you consider to be complex English is actually confused, irrational jibberish? Read your comments on here, They are not written by anyone who''s been to college and recieved passing grades.

If you are goin g to make up stories about things that supposedly happened to you in America, have the decency to make them remotely believeable. nexus. Go back to watching WWE and learn how to make up fake stories. Watching wrestling doesn''t make you a story teller.

If I don''t want to talk about NCFC, I will post other stuff, nexus, just like you do. Much of what I post will be to help educate morons. chimps like you, the naive, and populist propaganda viewers too simple to think for themselves while, I hope, keeping the others entertained. That was a long, well written sentence! Try again, Perfesser.

The Clinton hummer has nothing to do with the corruption of his administration.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Yah, you PROBALY are more educated than most Texans[/quote]Yes....why yes I am...... and you definitely are an English Teacher judging by your ecellent use of capitalization on your job, and the use of sentAnces more than once. "A actor" sealed the deal on any doubt there may have been as to your being an English Teacher. If you think your going to get anywhere by correcting my spelling look at your''s before you go ripping at mine.Pointing out someones internet spelling mistakes

is just the foundation of a crap argument. You might as well say... "I

do not have anything to argue or come back with so I will instead insult

your spelling or grammar and get the  uperhand" * clap ,

clap , clap * congrats to you, in essence the summary of your entire debate !

America was not friends with Stalin, and thanks to America, we were able to keep communism contained post-WWII in Europe with the Marshall Plan. As much as Churchill disliked communism, he could not have stopped it from gaining a much bigger foothold in Europe wihile trying to rebuild England. As for Stalin being anti-colonialism, what do you think he considered eastern Euro nations like Poland, East Germand and Bulgaria, if not colonies? UH OH! I dared to preach it! Now what!?!?Learn to read, I said FDR... not Uncle Joe... when did I say Stalin was anti colonial ?!

Did you ever consider that your run on sentences got you low grades not because the university instructor was unable to read long well-written sentences but because what you consider to be complex English is actually confused, irrational jibberish? Read your comments on here, They are not written by anyone who''s been to college and recieved passing grades.

If you are goin g to make up stories about things that supposedly happened to you in America, have the decency to make them remotely believeable. nexus.
American not understanding complex English.... I rest my case(Nexus is a name so cap N plz )Go back to watching WWE and learn how to make up fake stories. Watching wrestling doesn''t make you a story teller.

............where did this little gem come from ? I had to google WWE , what on earth does a load of junked up blokes hugging have to do with anything....If I don''t want to talk about NCFC, I will post other stuff, nexus, just like you do. Much of what I post will be to help educate morons. chimps like you, the naive, and populist propaganda viewers too simple to think for themselves while, I hope, keeping the others entertained. That was a long, well written sentence! Try again, Perfesser.

The Clinton hummer has nothing to do with the corruption of his administration.
Dude, Im English.... the target audience you suggest there is American.....

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

Speaking as somebody who has quite happily read this entire thread, but not posted as I haven''t got any inight which will move the debate forward, I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Well *** off then."
[/quote]

At least the miserable git is back to being Lord Snooty after his incarnations as Bob Franklin and Alf Tupper. Unfortunately he still talks bollocks....

[/quote]

Not sure why my "Very well said EBM. Reading this thread reminded me why I visit this MB so infrequently now" is talking "bollocks" but perhaps you remember me once calling you a pompous, pontificating pontiff. 

[quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure why my "Very well said EBM. Reading this thread reminded me why I visit this MB so infrequently now" is talking "bollocks" but perhaps you remember me once calling you a pompous, pontificating pontiff. 

[/quote]

I will never forget your spakling alliteration, although you were, of course, hiding under another of your multiple personalities at the time. I prefer to be honest with other posters, but each to their own.

At least we agree that you are better off making infrequent visits to the forum.

(quote user=macdougall''s perm)Ah, is this twat Bob Franklin and Alf Tupper Mr B?! That explains a lot! And, quick note to EBM - anyone who admires that psychotic racist tosser deserves to have any point of view they may have on anything disregarded immediately anyway. (quote)

Yep, covered yourself in glory with that post macdougall sperm. I was tempted to disregard your point of view but I can''t help using it as an example of so much that is wrong on this MB. Unnecessary, unpleasant, uneducated, moronic, yobbish and just plain nasty.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Bell end.[/quote]

Fuck off morty, you unpleasant moronic yob[;)]

[/quote]Hehehe.[;)]

MaccaPacca - [quote]hadn''t actually thought that it''s probably just Shyster on a wind up.[/quote]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.

[quote user="Shyster"]MaccaPacca - [quote]hadn''t actually thought that it''s probably just Shyster on a wind up.[/quote]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]

Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.

And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.
[/quote]

I think you should resurrect Melody - she was hot![:D]

"don''t post garbage on here in an attempt to argue fact with someone who is proably more educated than half your inbred state put together !!"

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Yes a majority of Texans voted for W, but for the record it isn''t the Texans complaining about Mexicans

immigrants - legal or otherwise - it''s a state to the left of us...

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Shyster"]MaccaPacca - [quote]hadn''t actually thought that it''s probably just Shyster on a wind up.[/quote]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.[/quote]

[/quote]I had aspirations of converting her lesbian mother.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]

Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.

And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I had aspirations of converting her lesbian mother.

[:)]
[/quote]

Word is that you converted her in the first place.........[;)][:P][:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

It isn''t - quite a good impersonation though [;)]Contrary to popular belief I''ve only ever registered three other accounts - Asteroid, Melody and Quentin.And all three bit the dust at the hands of Sportsgirl Pete.[/quote]

[/quote]I had aspirations of converting her lesbian mother.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]

Beau - you should''ve seen the amount of PM''s Melody received.Mainly from Morty [:D][:D][:D][img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]I had aspirations of converting her lesbian mother.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]

Beau - you should''ve seen the amount of PM''s Melody received.Mainly from Morty [:D][:D][:D][img]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img][/quote]I was showing fatherly concern for her.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Bell end.
[/quote]

Fuck off morty, you unpleasant moronic yob[;)]

[/quote]

Many a true word etc etc. Good old Morty, never lets you down. He he