Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED NORWICH CITY FC POSSESSION?

I had my shirt printed with ''HUCKERBY 6'' when we were in the Prem. Anyway at a fund raiser, Hucks was invited as a guest with Gunny, Gossy and Dale Gordon. Hucks signed my shirt and was more than happy to talk about things. I remember the three of them trying to remember when the club had the red Flybe away strip for some reason!

Very nice bloke indeed, was happy for people to shoot penalties at him too!

The sacred shirt is now in my cupboard, and will be on my wall in a frame.

I have a little enamel badge from the 1950s which was my Nan''s. I remember seeing one like it at the centenary exhibtion, and I think it was when the Club were in financial difficulty in 1957 and an appeal was launched. The badges were sold as one of the ways to raise money. It was all way before my time, no doubt other posters may know more about this than I do!

my 1973/1975 league final cup programmes. Also the evening news flyers from outside our local newsagent saying....CHASE QUITS!

Huh....I wouldn''t show it to you even if you begged me. But what about Keelan''s shirt? : )Saucebox.....[:$]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]My tattoo of the names of the entire ''59 cup run team on my knob. In capital letters.[/quote]It''s always great when the No.11 pushes up isn''t it?....... [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]My tattoo of the names of the entire ''59 cup run team on my knob. In capital letters.[/quote]

Did it hurt?

[/quote]

The tattooist said he only felt a small prick.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]My tattoo of the names of the entire ''59 cup run team on my knob. In capital letters.[/quote]

Did it hurt?

[/quote]

The tattooist said he only felt a small .prick.
[/quote]

I have the match ball from our last home game of the title winning season in 2003-04. It was against Preston and Malky booted the ball into the barclay just as the ref blew for full time. I caught the ball, stuck it up my top and took it home! Later the evening was the away supporters party, I brought the ball and got it signed by the whole squad. Since that night it has sat on the bookshelf in my front room.

[quote user="barclayendstand"]I have the match ball from our last home game of the title winning season in 2003-04. It was against Preston and Malky booted the ball into the barclay just as the ref blew for full time. I caught the ball, stuck it up my top and took it home! Later the evening was the away supporters party, I brought the ball and got it signed by the whole squad. Since that night it has sat on the bookshelf in my front room.[/quote]Mum not too house proud then?

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="barclayendstand"]I have the match ball from our last home game of the title winning season in 2003-04. It was against Preston and Malky booted the ball into the barclay just as the ref blew for full time. I caught the ball, stuck it up my top and took it home! Later the evening was the away supporters party, I brought the ball and got it signed by the whole squad. Since that night it has sat on the bookshelf in my front room.[/quote]Mum not too house proud then?[/quote]

[:D]

My Norwich City signed Football. Signed by all last seasons squad. OR My Carlisle v Norwich programme from last season signed by Lambo himself.

Won them both. Best £25 I ever spent.

barclayendstand - nice!

I have one of the original framed prints that was given to the players at the hall of fame night.

Also my complete set of programmes from the 2003/04 season. I decided to get them after the season had finished as I went to all but one game home and away that season. As they started dropping through the letter box the memories started flooding back. I had such a laugh that season with some epic trips. I doubt it will ever be beaten!!

When we had Hucks & Crouch on loan.  The matchday programme had them both on the front cover.  I got it signed by them both prior to the match.  Oddly though Hucks'' signature when on loan was different from joining permanently.[*-)]

My prized possession isn''t actually a possession!!

Mine is all the memories i have of going to games from the age of 4 with my Dad and his mates, then as i got older with my mates and then with my son as well.

Forty years of great joy and despair, but all is in my head and my heart and i wouldn''t have wanted to miss a second of it

otbc

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]my white Asics away shirt!look for me in the barclay Block C row 2 vs Barnsley on Saturday in it![/quote]I have the same shirt!!! Lower Barclay, Block E row V!!!