Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED NORWICH CITY FC POSSESSION?

I have a 1981 – 1983 Norwich City home shirt in immaculate condition

and I’ve just bought a 1987 – 1989 Norwich City home shirt (Fosters Lager).  I also have a signed framed shirt from our Championship

winning squad 2003 – 2004.

What’s your favourite possession, no matter how big or

small?

Blades of grass from the penalty spot at Crewe when Iwan scored his last goal for the club, or the away shirt from the same season signed by the squad.

I''ve got a few things, a signed ball from the 1993/4 season, a signed photo of Chris Martin celebrating after scoring against Leeds last season (from the FONCY auction), but for me it''s probably a signed photo of myself presenting Darren Huckerby with the Capital Canaries Player of the Season award a few years ago on the pitch at Carrow Road.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]My signed shirt from the whole of last seasons sqaud [:D][/quote]I''ve got one of those also [:D]Does anyone remember in our centenary year the club shop did a limited edition of diecast figures in different strips? Does anyone have one of these sets? Its my one regret with NCFC memorabilia that i didn''t get [:(]

I have a EDP news stand poster from our Div 1 winning season stating"WE''RE THE CHAMPS!CITY WIN THE TITLE"One of a kind now I would think, unless someone had the same idea as me at the time

The warm down top which Hucks wore in his last ever home game. When he came out for the lap of honour he threw it into the snake pit and my Mum''s matron at work caught it and gave it to me after my Mum ruined my city shirt in the wash and turned it blue!

I have the red away shirt (digital phone company? Can''t see the front any more....think from around 2002), with Drury on the back, signed by the squad from 2003/04 i believe...... :D (Framed...)

Boxed, limited edition, 1905 replica shirt.

I have a few bits and pieces, including programmes from the league cup finals and the centenary programme, also have the usual shirts scarves and other programmes etc.  But the 1905 shirt is my most prized possession

I had a t-shirt which had a photo print of me holding the milk cup on it, when I was at school. Wore it for gym, and the lads kept telling me my shoelaces were untied. They were on the photo on the t-shirt, you see. Hilarious they were at school.

No idea where it is now, so I''ll say my Colmans shirt.

Youseff Safri gave me his shirt that he played his last ever game in for us.  He had promised me it all season and made sure I got it at the end.  It is now signed and in a frame.

Mine would probably be the programme from Brian Gunn''s testimonial signed by all the Norwich players who played that day.

Davo

My Original ''Canaries in Europe'' Flag, which I always take to special games with me and my European 3rd Shirt (the white with lightning effect on the sleeve) with Goss 11 on the back....sightly too small but still gets worn on special occasions :)

Kevin Keelan''s No.1 jersey from our first season in Division One......

[quote user="Cluck"]Kevin Keelan''s No.1 jersey from our first season in Division One......[/quote]

My god, a Cluck post that I can take seriously rather than a load of facetious drivel - haha. That''s very cool!!

Mine is a sheet of A4 paper that my Dad got signed by the 1975 squad.

When i was about 9 i had Robert Fleck scribble his name on my arm, got home and someone pointed out it said Robert F**k!!

Funny, finally washed off after a week!!

"My god, a Cluck post that I can take seriously rather than a load of facetious drivel - haha. That''s very cool!!

Mine is a sheet of A4 paper that my Dad got signed by the 1975 squad".
Huh....I wouldn''t show it to you even if you begged me.

[quote user="Cluck"]"My god, a Cluck post that I can take seriously rather than a load of facetious drivel - haha. That''s very cool!!

Mine is a sheet of A4 paper that my Dad got signed by the 1975 squad".
Huh....I wouldn''t show it to you even if you begged me.[/quote]

But what about Keelan''s shirt? : )

The favourites from our collection are the Mc Double T shirt signed by both McKay and McKenzie, and a flag that will go on and on, got it 4 years ago and since then every player that has had a professional contract with us including loanees has signed it. Hope to keep this going for a number of years and be able to save some space over the next couple of years as we prbably wont have such a turnover of players. It also has older players signatures on for instance Huckerby, Bellamy and Goss.     

[quote user="Lambert is King"]The favourites from our collection are the Mc Double T shirt signed by both McKay and McKenzie, and a flag that will go on and on, got it 4 years ago and since then every player that has had a professional contract with us including loanees has signed it. Hope to keep this going for a number of years and be able to save some space over the next couple of years as we prbably wont have such a turnover of players. It also has older players signatures on for instance Huckerby, Bellamy and Goss.     [/quote]That flag must be amazing [:D]