Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I flipping dislike Delia!

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

There are many posters on here who are known to eachother outside this message board. I am quite happy to be known and posters know where to find me. The cloak and dagger of anonymity on the internet is the attraction for some because it probably allows them to show a side that they have to suppress in their everyday lives. Some seperate messageboard life and real life. And yet what is this forum if it isn''t "real life". The subject is real and the posters are real. If this were a book would it be fact or fiction?

Mtv tells us he doesn''t know Wiz personally. And yet he accepts all Wiz''s versions of his identity without question. Now a few years ago I started to call Wiz "lucky". I called him "lucky" because I couldn''t believe his bad luck. Everytime Wiz is in a corner he has a personal experience to hide behind. Even when fatty matty was driving to town in his underwear Wiz had an aunt who had been a victim of a drunk driver. And so it goes on.

I wouldn''t blindly accept everything Wiz says on here. Is he fact or fiction?

My guess is a bit of both[;)]

[/quote]

I bet if everybody knew Wiz outside this board opinions would be different.  For starters he''d be part of some clique who''d defend him to the hilt.  As he don''t,  they''ll only be one or two who''ll look at the picture and say ''so ****ing what it''s only a message board''.  Personally, it''s only a message board I don''t don''t particularly give a shiny ***** either way.
[/quote]

I bet they would. Including his own.

But like you I don''t give a toss either. I was just commenting on mtv''s point about not knowing wiz personally and then accepting the image he likes to portray on here.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]Wiz, you''re a tit.
[/quote]
Morty, that''s more than a little harsh, comparing Wiz and ''tits'' in the same sentence. In my personal opinion ''tits'' serve a purpose [;)], with comments such as Wiz''s, he certainly doesn''t!!
[/quote]

I''m not talking a pert, young tit, more a saggy, old lady droopy one.

[;)]
[/quote]

Not nice Morty, not nice. One day your sack is going to be all slack and slapping and I hope this post comes back to haunt you.. Time for you to grow up a bit I''m thinking.

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]Wiz, you''re a tit.[/quote]Morty, that''s more than a little harsh, comparing Wiz and ''tits'' in the same sentence. In my personal opinion ''tits'' serve a purpose [;)], with comments such as Wiz''s, he certainly doesn''t!![/quote]I''m not talking a pert, young tit, more a saggy, old lady droopy one.[;)][/quote]

Not nice Morty, not nice. One day your sack is going to be all slack and slapping and I hope this post comes back to haunt you.. Time for you to grow up a bit I''m thinking.

[/quote]Piss off mate, not interested in your opinion.[:)]

I strongly expect that like me.... Wiz really couldn''t give a toss about who says what to him. It''s a game and it''s surprising how many posters lack the humour required to see it. If you take yourself seriously (and clearly many do), you''ll get hurt. If you take this place and the rest of life with a pinch of salt, you''ll survive.His type of character is what helps this forum thrive and a good reason to stay around for the banter.