Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I flipping dislike Delia!

Shock news just in, Wizard disappears when faced with actual facts proving he was talking crap.[:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Just had a look and can''t see us being referred to as "Delia''s Norwich"I put it to you that you are actually talking Ballacks.[/quote]Jeez, another thicky.

It changes daily, so check every time City are in the news.

Thats it now morty, you are just trying to push buttons, [:S]

[/quote]There are various ''types'' of supporter Wiz..... Some old enough to remember how it was... and others who weren''t there to form a rational individual opinion. Equally there are those with short memories and those with selective memories.Sadly there are also those who just talk out of their backsides based on a myth and clearly don''t see what is happening around them. We are ''Delia''s Norwich City'' to all and sundry.... and the saddest thing of all is that they have just lain down and watched it happen.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Yeah, she''s at it again with her ''I Love Food'' article in the good old EDP.

Not a peep from her last year in League 1, but with City now playing well in a higher league, with a bigger profile, out she crawls seeking yet more publicity.

I myself, had started to slowly trust her, but then she reverts to form.

Debt, 2 relegations, Peter Grant, Roder, Gunn and Mr Twitter, thats her true legacy!

[/quote]

You got the money to put in then?

Yeah I get sick of whenever Norwich City is mentioned Delias name is also mentioned as if thats all the club are about but thats how it is having a celeb as a majority shareholder! 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

And have you noticed that the media always say ''Delia Smith''s Norwich'', funny, I thought it belonged to the City myself.

[/quote]It depends if "media = truth", but I think we both know that isn''t the case.Sky Sports regularly refer to Paul Lambert''s Norwich City, incidentally.  You probably don''t hear those reports though.[/quote]I do, its called subtitles, and its still Delia''s Norwich..............next.[:|][/quote]Which channels do you see this on?[/quote]SS News and Soccer Saturday on SS 1...........not to mention SS Website.[/quote]http://www.skysports.com/football/teams/norwichcity/Not a single mention.I don''t mind you knocking DS & MWJ if you have a valid point to make, but please don''t invent things which aren''t actually true.[/quote]This will be one of those posts that prove Wiz wrong, that he will mysteriously not see.[:)][/quote]Oh do behave, thats not even the proper SS Website page, this is:

http://www.skysports.com/football/championship/0,19734,11687,00.html

[/quote]So Sky''s page dedicated to Norwich City isn''t the right page, but the generic Championship page is?Neither mention "Delia Smith", by the way.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Yeah, she''s at it again with her ''I Love Food'' article in the good old EDP.

Not a peep from her last year in League 1, but with City now playing well in a higher league, with a bigger profile, out she crawls seeking yet more publicity.

I myself, had started to slowly trust her, but then she reverts to form.

Debt, 2 relegations, Peter Grant, Roder, Gunn and Mr Twitter, thats her true legacy!

[/quote]

[:@]

Wizard, oh mighty senile one.  You, Sir are talking out of your sphincter.

No, not a peep from Delia in League One, er, remind me when did Delia sign her biggest deal in years??

Confused?[*-)]

I''ll remind you.  Last year, when we were in League One Delia signed a deal with Waitrose -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/mar/03/delia-smith-heston-blumenthal-waitrose

I don''t normally defend Delia, quite the opposite in fact as some will confirm on here.  But when someone talks sheite out of their backside, to put someone down, then that really p155es me off[:@][:@]

[/quote]Any comment on this one, Wiz?

Delia''s a real toughy....She certainly gave that Peter Cullum chap - a flea in his ear....!

Another 15 years at the helm please Delia.....

WE certainly don''t want no time-wasting Charlatans running our dear club!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

PRUDENCE WITH AMBITION!

LET''S BE ''AVIN YOU!

Do you seriously think anyone is thick enough to still fall for the PC line?

[quote user="T"]Do you seriously think anyone is thick enough to still fall for the PC line?[/quote]

Peter Cullum? Who''s he?

Turner Two? Who were they?

Lotus bloke? Gone away!

"Let''s be ''avin you!"

We don''t need anyone else....We''ve got Delia and Lord Melchett! Hussar!

[quote user="T"]Do you seriously think anyone is thick enough to still fall for the PC line?[/quote]

The playground joker mello "colin hunt" yello is. But then again he is only a children''s entertainer...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

The playground joker mello "colin hunt" yello is. But then again he is only a children''s entertainer...

[/quote]

Mustardo Colmanisio......

Miserablio Bastardio.....

Musthavio Awhingeio.....

I bet you have the facial features of a cabbage patch kid - that''s been sucking on a lemon...

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote] Mustardo Colmanisio...... Miserablio Bastardio..... Musthavio Awhingeio..... I bet you have the facial features of a cabbage patch kid - that''s been sucking on a lemon...[/quote]

OOPS! Forgot.....

Yahay!

Just to keep you miserable....

[quote user="morty"]Shock news just in, Wizard disappears when faced with actual facts proving he was talking crap.

[:)]
[/quote]Shock news, Wizard enjoys other things in life, other than this poxed up message board.

Good morning peeps.

OH MY GOD A MULTIPLE PAGE THREAD ABOUT FIRST WIZARD DISLIKING DELIA. I AM SO WOUND UP.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

And have you noticed that the media always say ''Delia Smith''s Norwich'', funny, I thought it belonged to the City myself.

[/quote]

It depends if "media = truth", but I think we both know that isn''t the case.

Sky Sports regularly refer to Paul Lambert''s Norwich City, incidentally.  You probably don''t hear those reports though.

[/quote]I do, its called subtitles, and its still Delia''s Norwich..............next.[:|][/quote]

Which channels do you see this on?

[/quote]SS News and Soccer Saturday on SS 1...........not to mention SS Website.[/quote]

http://www.skysports.com/football/teams/norwichcity/

Not a single mention.

I don''t mind you knocking DS & MWJ if you have a valid point to make, but please don''t invent things which aren''t actually true.

[/quote]

This will be one of those posts that prove Wiz wrong, that he will mysteriously not see.

[/quote]Oh do behave, thats not even the proper SS Website page, this is:

[/quote]

So Sky''s page dedicated to Norwich City isn''t the right page, but the generic Championship page is?

Neither mention "Delia Smith", by the way.
[/quote]

Example for dim wits:

''''Delia Smiths Norwich up next live against Watford''''.

This would be only be found on a non City page, like SS1 or SS News.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Shock news just in, Wizard disappears when faced with actual facts proving he was talking crap.[:)][/quote]Shock news, Wizard enjoys other things in life, other than this poxed up message board.

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]Cough cough cough bullshit cough.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Shock news just in, Wizard disappears when faced with actual facts proving he was talking crap.

[/quote]Shock news, Wizard enjoys other things in life, other than this poxed up message board.

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]

Cough cough cough bullshit cough.
[/quote]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

So.........................................[:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Shock news just in, Wizard disappears when faced with actual facts proving he was talking crap.[:)][/quote]Shock news, Wizard enjoys other things in life, other than this poxed up message board.

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]Cough cough cough bullshit cough.[/quote]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

[/quote]It won''t be the same without you....[8-)]

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]Cough cough cough bullshit cough.[/quote]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

[/quote]Cough cough cough bullshit cough.You''ll never last a month.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]

[/quote]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

[/quote]

You''ll never last a month.
[/quote]

Good try Morty but it won''t work, he''ll be back.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

So.........................................[:P][/quote]I miss him already! [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

So.........................................[:P][/quote]I miss him already! [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]It depends if "media = truth", but I think we both know that isn''t the case.Sky Sports regularly refer to Paul Lambert''s Norwich City, incidentally.  You probably don''t hear those reports though.[/quote]I do, its called subtitles, and its still Delia''s Norwich..............next.[:|][/quote]Which channels do you see this on?[/quote]SS News and Soccer Saturday on SS 1...........not to mention SS Website.[/quote]http://www.skysports.com/football/teams/norwichcity/Not a single mention.I don''t mind you knocking DS & MWJ if you have a valid point to make, but please don''t invent things which aren''t actually true.[/quote]This will be one of those posts that prove Wiz wrong, that he will mysteriously not see.[:)][/quote]Oh do behave, thats not even the proper SS Website page, this is:

[/quote]So Sky''s page dedicated to Norwich City isn''t the right page, but the generic Championship page is?Neither mention "Delia Smith", by the way.[/quote]

Example for dim wits:

''''Delia Smiths Norwich up next live against Watford''''.

This would be only be found on a non City page, like SS1 or SS News.

[/quote]You''ll need a month''s break to find some pages on the Sky Sports website which refer to "Delia Smith''s Norwich City".The example you just quoted was actually "Paul Lambert''s Norwich City," because I have the game on my Virgin Media hard drive. Maybe when you come back you''ll be prepared to stop lying to support your childish vendetta.

Good morning peeps.

[/quote][img]http://www.ahyap.com/blog/images/pig-fly.gif[/img]

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now Now Wiz, Don''t do a Whittle, it ends in an epic failure. These lads and lasses are far to enjoyable to take a month off and you and me know it you stubborn old tart!

Hussar?

What do Russian soldiers have to do with this Mello?

Are we getting bought out by a Russian billionaire?

Hussar?

What do Russian soldiers have to do with this Mello?

Are we getting bought out by a Russian billionaire

Hussar clever boy then.....

I have it on good authority that he is off to UU for a months refresher course with Chancelor Ridcully.

During that time he will have his staff refurbished and recieve lessons on "back tracking" by the master himself Rincewind.

If he completes his training to an acceptable level then they will return him via time travel using their counting machine suitably called HEX.

Have a good sabbatical Wiz