Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I flipping dislike Delia!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Yeah, she''s at it again with her ''I Love Food'' article in the good old EDP.[/quote]Hmm! A thread about a TV cook talking about...food! Surely this is in the wrong forum! MODS! [:@][:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Yeah, she''s at it again with her ''I Love Food'' article in the good old EDP.

Not a peep from her last year in League 1, but with City now playing well in a higher league, with a bigger profile, out she crawls seeking yet more publicity.

I myself, had started to slowly trust her, but then she reverts to form.

Debt, 2 relegations, Peter Grant, Roder, Gunn and Mr Twitter, thats her true legacy!

[/quote]

fortunatley nobody gives a toss about you or your opinions !

[quote user="kdncfc"]We could have a lot worse but I think it''s also fair to say we could have a lot better.[/quote]Don''t disagree with that.But would you start a thread criticising her for giving an interview about food to the EDP?

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]The internet place to post your ever changing views and bi-polar behaviour, telling the world how you are feeling and the world ignoring it  is FACEBOOK not the Pinkum forum.[/quote]

Shush, all mention of  bi-polar behaivour is now banned now we have Stephen on-board.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Cluck"]And so the flock gathers..... and the myth continues.

[/quote]

So sorry, but I do not consider myself as part of flock or a chaser of myths.

Can you please elaborate with something vaguely sensible?  

Preferably not a one-liner.

[/quote]Your clear mother fixation has eminated in the worship of a false god.How sad that our great club has been infiltrated by celebrity obsessed fops.(That''s two lines excluding this one)......

I''d far rather read the views of someone clearly able to alter his opinion accoding to thought than the fixed minded sheep that follow-the-celeb-leader sooooo embarrassingly.....It''s less bi-polar..... more independent of thought.

[quote user="morty"]Cluck, I find you amusing.But you don''t half talk some crap.[:)][/quote]Crap my arse........

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="morty"]Cluck, I find you amusing.But you don''t half talk some crap.[:)][/quote]Crap my arse........[/quote]Case rested.[;)]

[quote user="Cluck"]

Your clear mother fixation has eminated in the worship of a false god.How sad that our great club has been infiltrated by celebrity obsessed fops.(That''s two lines excluding this one)......[/quote]If there was a word "eminated" in the English language that post still wouldn''t make sense.

Yeah, she''s at it again with her ''I Love Food'' article in the good old EDP.

Not a peep from her last year in League 1, but with City now playing well in a higher league, with a bigger profile, out she crawls seeking yet more publicity.

I myself, had started to slowly trust her, but then she reverts to form.

Debt, 2 relegations, Peter Grant, Roder, Gunn and Mr Twitter, thats her true legacy!

[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2080839/ShowPost.aspx

Make your mind up for Gods sake. [:S]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Cluck"]

Your clear mother fixation has eminated in the worship of a false god.How sad that our great club has been infiltrated by celebrity obsessed fops.(That''s two lines excluding this one)......[/quote]If there was a word "eminated" in the English language that post still wouldn''t make sense.[/quote]If it doesn''t bother me... why concern yourself with such trivia?Stick to invading countries where only millions get hurt.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Cluck"]

Your clear mother fixation has eminated in the worship of a false god.How sad that our great club has been infiltrated by celebrity obsessed fops.(That''s two lines excluding this one)......[/quote]If there was a word "eminated" in the English language that post still wouldn''t make sense.[/quote]If it doesn''t bother me... why concern yourself with such trivia?Stick to invading countries where only millions get hurt.[/quote]Ahh cluck you''re no where near as nice as the chicken which lives near my house and comes and visits me and i feed it. I''d never feed you cluck. You''re a bastard.

So yet again the herd fall for the myth, listen herd, Mr Watlling saved this club from extintion........not her.

And she''s actually given us squat, only loans, and interest on loan is paid back to her by NCFC. If she ever does carry out her promised nonsense to sell up,  she''ll crawl away with ruddy millions, far more then she put in I''d wager.

Saviour, my backside!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Cluck"]

Your clear mother fixation has eminated in the worship of a false god.How sad that our great club has been infiltrated by celebrity obsessed fops.(That''s two lines excluding this one)......[/quote]If there was a word "eminated" in the English language that post still wouldn''t make sense.[/quote]If it doesn''t bother me... why concern yourself with such trivia?Stick to invading countries where only millions get hurt.[/quote]Ahh cluck you''re no where near as nice as the chicken which lives near my house and comes and visits me and i feed it. I''d never feed you cluck. You''re a bastard.[/quote]I''ll take that up with my mother and get back to you..........

So yet again the herd fall for the myth, listen herd, Mr Watlling saved this club from extintion........not her.

And she''s actually given us squat, only loans, and interest on loan is paid back to her by NCFC. If she ever does carry out her promised nonsense to sell up,  she''ll crawl away with ruddy millions, far more then she put in I''d wager.

Saviour, my backside!

[/quote]Watling bought Chase''s shares but needed to sell them on to somebody.  Without Smith and MWJ stepping in, the club could have folded - Watling only delayed Norwich''s demise, he didn''t prevent it.Smith and Jones have kept the club from folding at personal cost.  Loans or not, they could have used their millions in many other ways, and frankly you sound like an ungrateful child as per your first post which listed relegation but ignored two promotions as champions, listed Roeder and Gunn but not Lambert and Worthington, listed Stephen Fry but not McNally.  Geoffrey Watling details here: http://www.geoffreywatling.org.uk/geoffrey-watling.aspI suspect he had rather more time for Delia and MWJ than you do, seeing as he was happy to sell the shares of the club he loved to those two.  And Watling doesn''t seem a particularly silly person, judging by his business track record.  But who knows better, Watling or Wizard?  Only you can judge...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Saviour, my backside!

[/quote]Watling bought Chase''s shares but needed to sell them on to somebody.  Without Smith and MWJ stepping in, the club could have folded - Watling only delayed Norwich''s demise, he didn''t prevent it.Smith and Jones have kept the club from folding at personal cost.  Loans or not, they could have used their millions in many other ways, and frankly you sound like an ungrateful child as per your first post which listed relegation but ignored two promotions as champions, listed Roeder and Gunn but not Lambert and Worthington, listed Stephen Fry but not McNally.  Geoffrey Watling details here: http://www.geoffreywatling.org.uk/geoffrey-watling.aspI suspect he had rather more time for Delia and MWJ than you do, seeing as he was happy to sell the shares of the club he loved to those two.  And Watling doesn''t seem a particularly silly person, judging by his business track record.  But who knows better, Watling or Wizard?  Only you can judge...[/quote]Mr.Watling had no clue as to what he was about to bring upon the club and the city itself. Had he known I am certain he would have acted differently.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Saviour, my backside!

[/quote]

Watling bought Chase''s shares but needed to sell them on to somebody.  Without Smith and MWJ stepping in, the club could have folded - Watling only delayed Norwich''s demise, he didn''t prevent it.

Smith and Jones have kept the club from folding at personal cost.  Loans or not, they could have used their millions in many other ways, and frankly you sound like an ungrateful child as per your first post which listed relegation but ignored two promotions as champions, listed Roeder and Gunn but not Lambert and Worthington, listed Stephen Fry but not McNally. 

Geoffrey Watling details here: http://www.geoffreywatling.org.uk/geoffrey-watling.asp

I suspect he had rather more time for Delia and MWJ than you do, seeing as he was happy to sell the shares of the club he loved to those two.  And Watling doesn''t seem a particularly silly person, judging by his business track record.  But who knows better, Watling or Wizard?  Only you can judge...

[/quote]Good research Chopski, now answer this:

Do the loans have to be repaid, with interest..............or not?

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Saviour, my backside!

[/quote]

Watling bought Chase''s shares but needed to sell them on to somebody.  Without Smith and MWJ stepping in, the club could have folded - Watling only delayed Norwich''s demise, he didn''t prevent it.

Smith and Jones have kept the club from folding at personal cost.  Loans or not, they could have used their millions in many other ways, and frankly you sound like an ungrateful child as per your first post which listed relegation but ignored two promotions as champions, listed Roeder and Gunn but not Lambert and Worthington, listed Stephen Fry but not McNally. 

Geoffrey Watling details here: http://www.geoffreywatling.org.uk/geoffrey-watling.asp

I suspect he had rather more time for Delia and MWJ than you do, seeing as he was happy to sell the shares of the club he loved to those two.  And Watling doesn''t seem a particularly silly person, judging by his business track record.  But who knows better, Watling or Wizard?  Only you can judge...

[/quote]

Mr.Watling had no clue as to what he was about to bring upon the club and the city itself. Had he known I am certain he would have acted differently.

[/quote]He must be turning in his grave Cluck.

And have you noticed that the media always say ''Delia Smith''s Norwich'', funny, I thought it belonged to the City myself.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Saviour, my backside!

[/quote]Watling bought Chase''s shares but needed to sell them on to somebody.  Without Smith and MWJ stepping in, the club could have folded - Watling only delayed Norwich''s demise, he didn''t prevent it.Smith and Jones have kept the club from folding at personal cost.  Loans or not, they could have used their millions in many other ways, and frankly you sound like an ungrateful child as per your first post which listed relegation but ignored two promotions as champions, listed Roeder and Gunn but not Lambert and Worthington, listed Stephen Fry but not McNally.  Geoffrey Watling details here: http://www.geoffreywatling.org.uk/geoffrey-watling.aspI suspect he had rather more time for Delia and MWJ than you do, seeing as he was happy to sell the shares of the club he loved to those two.  And Watling doesn''t seem a particularly silly person, judging by his business track record.  But who knows better, Watling or Wizard?  Only you can judge...[/quote]Mr.Watling had no clue as to what he was about to bring upon the club and the city itself. Had he known I am certain he would have acted differently.

And have you noticed that the media always say ''Delia Smith''s Norwich'', funny, I thought it belonged to the City myself.

[/quote]No, she is the majority shareholder, so it is a valid title.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Saviour, my backside!

[/quote]It depends if "media = truth", but I think we both know that isn''t the case.Sky Sports regularly refer to Paul Lambert''s Norwich City, incidentally.  You probably don''t hear those reports though.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Saviour, my backside!

[/quote]Watling bought Chase''s shares but needed to sell them on to somebody.  Without Smith and MWJ stepping in, the club could have folded - Watling only delayed Norwich''s demise, he didn''t prevent it.Smith and Jones have kept the club from folding at personal cost.  Loans or not, they could have used their millions in many other ways, and frankly you sound like an ungrateful child as per your first post which listed relegation but ignored two promotions as champions, listed Roeder and Gunn but not Lambert and Worthington, listed Stephen Fry but not McNally.  Geoffrey Watling details here: http://www.geoffreywatling.org.uk/geoffrey-watling.aspI suspect he had rather more time for Delia and MWJ than you do, seeing as he was happy to sell the shares of the club he loved to those two.  And Watling doesn''t seem a particularly silly person, judging by his business track record.  But who knows better, Watling or Wizard?  Only you can judge...[/quote]Good research Chopski, now answer this:

Do the loans have to be repaid, with interest..............or not?

[/quote]I don''t know because I haven''t tried to buy the club.  What I do know is someone who loved and cared for the club as much as Geoffrey Watling would have been very careful in the people he chose to sell his shares to, and if he accepted Delia & MWJ as the buyers then I''m quite inclined to trust his business judgement.