Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I flipping dislike Delia!

Yeah, she''s at it again with her ''I Love Food'' article in the good old EDP.

Not a peep from her last year in League 1, but with City now playing well in a higher league, with a bigger profile, out she crawls seeking yet more publicity.

I myself, had started to slowly trust her, but then she reverts to form.

Debt, 2 relegations, Peter Grant, Roder, Gunn and Mr Twitter, thats her true legacy!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Not a peep from her last year in League 1, but with City now playing well in a higher league, with a bigger profile, out she crawls seeking yet more publicity.

Debt, 2 relegations, Peter Grant, Roder, Gunn and Mr Twitter, thats her true legacy!

[/quote]Like I''ve said before.... the woman is Norwich City these days.........Any success created by others equals more mugshots of her in the media. Expect it to escalate according to league position.

Wizard. Why the delusion that the thousands of us who read this board are bothered about your waxing and waning? Imagine if every one of us saw fit to report our every change of mood under the delusion that anyone else would care.. it would be an even bigger cacophony of kak on here than it is already! It''s a message board, not bloody Twitter and you''re acting like a self appointed celebrity. I''m fairly sure no one cares what this weeks opinion from Lowestoft is. Oh and PS stop attaching ridiculous red faced furiocons to every single blinking thread you needlessly begin.Ta.

We could have so much worse.

"Her" mistakes at times have been catastrophic for the Club but they are not really hers are they. She did not single-handedly appoint Grant, Roeder or Gunn although she was implicit.

I sense you are not criticising mistakes, but rather the whole scene of having a slightly homely celebrity chef as the face of NCFC. Or, even, her lack of real money to pump into the Club.

Look around please. We are mostly OK at the moment. Good crowds supporting a decent team with a better than average manager.

What EXACTLY do you aspire to? A Marcus Evans type individual to prostitute the club by pumping in dubious money to support a footballing thug in management?

Incidentally, their prices are higher than ours: tickets, food, drink and everything else that they can screw from the Portman Road faithfull.

You puzzle me. I never quite know what you want or expect from your constant grumblings.

I have had my anti-Delia moments, like most of us, but credit is due now. I, for one, am content.   

[quote user="morty"]Wiz, you''re a tit.[/quote]Morty, that''s more than a little harsh, comparing Wiz and ''tits'' in the same sentence. In my personal opinion ''tits'' serve a purpose [;)], with comments such as Wiz''s, he certainly doesn''t!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]Wiz, you''re a tit.[/quote]Morty, that''s more than a little harsh, comparing Wiz and ''tits'' in the same sentence. In my personal opinion ''tits'' serve a purpose [;)], with comments such as Wiz''s, he certainly doesn''t!![/quote]I''m not talking a pert, young tit, more a saggy, old lady droopy one.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morty"]Wiz, you''re a tit.[/quote]Morty, that''s more than a little harsh, comparing Wiz and ''tits'' in the same sentence. In my personal opinion ''tits'' serve a purpose [;)], with comments such as Wiz''s, he certainly doesn''t!![/quote]I''m not talking a pert, young tit, more a saggy, old lady droopy one.[;)][/quote]fair comment, but all tits have had their day in a state of pertiness, unlike a certain Mr Wizzard!!! [:S]

Why don''t you buy her shares off her then? She''s done more for this club, than you and all your other hating alies will ever do.

[quote user="Cluck"]And so the flock gathers..... and the myth continues.

[/quote]

So sorry, but I do not consider myself as part of flock or a chaser of myths.

Can you please elaborate with something vaguely sensible?  

Preferably not a one-liner.

Good point Wiz! Is it also a coincidence that Goron Ramsey''s latest show is due to start now that we are doing well again...well....is it?!?!?F*****g Ramsey, jumping on the football bandwagon! Stir fry my turd TV chefs!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Delia can do what she likes when she gives the club money!![/quote]

Her and a million others, but, apparently she''s the only one likely to at the moment.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I quite agree.  What''s the world coming to when a highly successful cookery writer can write an article about cookery and get it published by a provincial newspaper?  It makes me so angry that I just threw up my own spleen in righteous indignation.  I mean, the nerve of the woman. [8o|]

[quote user="First Wizard"] Debt, 2 relegations, Peter Grant, Roder, Gunn and Mr Twitter, thats her true legacy![/quote]Two promotions, one play-off final, Nigel Worthington, Paul Lambert, Bowkett, McNally, Stephen Fry.Just to complete the picture.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Sadly, Broadstairs, I don''t think Cluck is educated enough to think beyond absurd one liners.[/quote]

That''s what comes from living in Devon yet presenting yourself as some sort of Norfolk purebreed. I suppose it''s better than living in a Caribbean tax haven and pontificating about a club that you have no first hand knowledge of.

Still, an inner circle of two must be cosy.[{][}]

Delia''s our one true saviour.....If it wasn''t for her - the club wouldn''t exist.

The stadium would now be the site of a superstore or trendy apartments - and the Canaries would now be a pub Sunday league side, huffin'' and puffin'' on a Sunday morning on Mousehold Heath....

No one else would have rescued us, no one else cared.....We were hours from oblivion....

And she consulted the fans whether we wanted green or yellow shorts!

Delia forever...."LET''S BE ''AVIN YOU!".....''Hoorah!''

Well done Wiz, you are obviously bored on a Saturday without football, thought you would prod a few people with your stick and the bait has been taken. I expect you are sat very smuggly where ever you are... congrats on a classic thought provoking post [:#]

I would like to make a serious point[8-|] as far as the OP is concerned.The trouble is, I can''t for the life of me think of one...[;)][:D][;)]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Well done Wiz, you are obviously bored on a Saturday without football, thought you would prod a few people with your stick and the bait has been taken. I expect you are sat very smuggly where ever you are... congrats on a classic thought provoking post [:#]
[/quote]

Maybe some of us are not really responding to the bait, more just taking the opportunity to express the fact that we are more than fairly content with the current situation at CR.

The O/P is complaining when there is very limited scope for complaint at this moment in time. Hopefully, it will remain that way as the season unfolds.

Whingers get boring in any case. The human mind is best used in a constructive manner whatever the obstacles.

put it this way !Id rather have Delia than some of the options !!ie : a yank business man who doesnt know what game the team plays or Gobbie Cowling and his birthmark