Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

Can it get better than this?

[quote]ITFC at joint top. NCFC at the bottom. Still nowin City then[/quote]

Take the  ****  when you actually go up  son

Think so mate, your face when Ipswich sell the family valuables to us up the road and then miss out on even the playoffs! Guess if we do go down it will mean six very easy points, nothing sweeter than a derby victory, if u can remember what that feels like!!

I cant see Ipswich not going up - like us last year they are playing consisently in a league where only consistency counts.

I still think Wigan will also go up - as long as they get over their wobble quickly.

At least Rotherham has still failed to win a league game.

OTBC 

As the current fortunes of our two clubs are so diverse at the moment Joker, you have every right to be gloating, after all we would do the same to you in reverse.

But I would temper your outbursts somewhat, because in this "funny ol'' game " of footie, fortunes have a habit of suddenly and irrationally turning face about.

If they do, or perhaps when they do, you better hide because all your taunts will be redirected back with interest. And we may just visit your  inferior site to deliver them because that''s where you will probably be skulking.

O T B C  !

Ipswich beat another side in the bottom six by 1-0 and remain neck and neck with the might of Reading, QPR etc..

Joker, your bankrupt side are a million light years away from the Premiership.  Perhaps you should beat the likes of Doncaster before you dream of meeting Arsenal and Chelsea.

Oh how my sides have split with laughter yet again at this moronic thread, such witty and clever comments form a loser who pretends to like football! let''s face it, any true football fan would post comments on their on clubs website,  if of course they had a forum as good as this. I would urge this hilarious poster to do two things, 1st, when you have actually achieved something this season like winning the division or getting promted then you have the right to do a little gloating, 2nd, post of your own teams website like most civilised true footbal fans would. I wonder if this person continues to post such dross when we rocket up the table?

Whilst I am obviously dissapointed with the result today I will continue to support the club and have faith that things will pick up soon. Let''s look on the bright side, things can only get better (or at least I bloody hope so). 

Ahhhhhh, you''re a funny man jokes...

I don''t usually waste my precious time with the likes of you... but today, I will "give" you a couple of minutes, so be grateful...

Ummm, time up... Got better things to do

see you in Prem... hah... if you make it...

It must be your lucky day jokes... I''m prepared to "give" you a couple more minutes...

I''d just like to turn your attention to the "views" statistic on the main topics page of this site...

What you will no doubt eventually notice... is that there is a number that is close to three hundred in the column accompanying your post...

Now... I''d like you to take note of the number of replies... perhaps by the time this is posted... in the vacinity of 12 or 13...

What I hoping you are capable of calculating... is that roughly 13 out 300 people who viewed your thread... posted a reply...

Which calculates to... 3.9 percent... cared enough to reply...

Which further calcultes to 96.1 percent, thought you''re thread a waste of time...

I for one, am in the 96.1 percent, but felt it my duty to try to further educate you...

I know it must be hard for you to follow the team you do... but if you ever feel the need to follow are "real" team... I''ll be more than happy to help you find you''re way...