Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Lambert up for manager of the month?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11709_6354496,00.html

''also an argument for Simon Grayson of Leeds and Paul Lambert of Norwich, who are also in the top seven after promotion. It''s early doors, but they''ve done remarkably well.''

Honestly would say Kenny Jackett deserves it more than anyone, to beat Bristol City, Hull and Coventry so convincingly when Milwall are arguably the weakest of the three teams to come up is a massive achievement. So many people tipped them to struggle but for the moment at least they are doing admirably, 9 points from 4 games is an excellent return for a newly promoted side.

[quote user="King Dogger "]Yes, Jackett will win it hands down.[/quote]

Yep, then off to Wales as their new manager.... LOL

How can it be anyone other than Colin? QPR have stuffed pretty much everybody. If we were in their position there would be uproar on this board about the prospect of someone other than Lambert winning it.

I want Keane to win it.

It has always been well documented that the manager of the month award is the kiss of death for the next game or even month so if Keane gets it, they will start to stutter and have a few poor results whilst we carry on going strong and go above them in the league!

[:D]

[quote user="King Keano"]King Keano has it in the bag...Unbeaten start...all the others have lost at least one game this season...[/quote]You''ve beaten Middlesboro'' who havent exactly lived up to their expectations, beaten Palace and Bristol Citywho are 20th and 22nd and conceded a late late equaliser at home to Burnley.Your ''good start'' isnt as good as everyone down the A140 would want you to believe.Get lost scummer!

Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - He has it in the bag...

Title favs beaten (In their own backyard) - Boro will be up there come end of the season, as will Burnley. Bristol City - well fancied, played off the park...and Palace....Oh, and still in League Cup..

As apposed to Watford & Scunthorpe - Relegation candidates...Swansea (Who you were outplayed by for long periods) mid-table and Forest (who haven''t exactly lived up to their expectations...) By my calculations, a serious promotion candidate would pick up 9 points + from that lot...

For a side that was relegation contenders in many delusional sh!ty fans eyes, i think thats pretty good going when considering the injurys we have had to key players...

[quote user="King Keano"]Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - He has it in the bag...

Title favs beaten (In their own backyard) - Boro will be up there come end of the season, as will Burnley. Bristol City - well fancied, played off the park...and Palace....Oh, and still in League Cup..

As apposed to Watford & Scunthorpe - Relegation candidates...Swansea (Who you were outplayed by for long periods) mid-table and Forest (who haven''t exactly lived up to their expectations...) By my calculations, a serious promotion candidate would pick up 9 points + from that lot...

For a side that was relegation contenders in many delusional sh!ty fans eyes, i think thats pretty good going when considering the injurys we have had to key players...[/quote]You''re still in the league cup because you''ve played sh** sides! We went out to Blackburn.Oh and FWIW I''ve never had us down for ''serious promotion candidates''. I''ll be happy with upper midtable.