Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

I knew First Wizard couldn't stay away -

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Shock news just in, Wizard disappears when faced with actual facts proving he was talking crap.

[:)]
[/quote]Shock news, Wizard enjoys other things in life, other than this poxed up message board.

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]

Cough cough cough bullshit cough.
[/quote]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

So.........................................[:P]

[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=76192

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]ha ha, wiz is busted.[/quote]So are you Nana! [/quote]why am I?[/quote]Look at the ''Main Discussion'' thread now [:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="morty"]Shock news just in, Wizard disappears when faced with actual facts proving he was talking crap.[:)][/quote]Shock news, Wizard enjoys other things in life, other than this poxed up message board.

Good morning peeps.

[/quote]Cough cough cough bullshit cough.[/quote]Go screw yourself morty, I''m having a months rest from this site from 12 noon today.

So.........................................[:P]

[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=76192

[/quote]HAHAHAHA

It could be that he just leaves himself permanently logged in as I do.

I have days when I dont read or post but as I dont bother to ever sign out it, shows you as visiting daily.

[quote user="cityangel"]

I have days when I dont read or post but as I dont bother to ever sign out it, shows you as visiting daily.

[/quote]I''m pretty sure you have to visit the site for it to realise you''ve visited it...Permenently logged in shouldn''t show you as visiting daily unless of course it''s exceptionally poorly written code...[;)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure you have to visit the site for it to realise you''ve visited it...

Permenently logged in shouldn''t show you as visiting daily unless of course it''s exceptionally poorly written code...[;)]
[/quote]

I know when I had a month off in May, I left myself signed in as I always do and it showed me as visiting in that period so I was told.

Think the stats on the site are pretty crap tbh as Pete said the numbers of people online, are miles out too

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Well, those wizardy powers are pretty awesome as he''s turned himself into a full stop.
[/quote]

I like it! Very fitting if you ask me. Especially the ''stop''

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Well, those wizardy powers are pretty awesome as he''s turned himself into a full stop.
[/quote]

I like it! Very fitting if you ask me. Especially the ''stop''

[/quote]

I don''t think he has ever changed his username before, someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Strange changing your username to a full stop [:^)] We all have an image of a elderly wizard, but now what, a full stop?

I may be reading too much into it, but full stop, means the end.  Has First Wizard gone forever?[:O]

I may be reading too much into it, but full stop, means the end.  Has First Wizard gone forever?[:O]

[/quote]

The full stop signifies the end of a sentence and it''s us who have the reprieve [;)]

Shock horror! One user who posts on here far too often exposes another who posts on here far too often. [:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

And another poster who posts on here just the right amount (allegedly) comments on it.

[:|]

[/quote]

What about another poster who doesn''t post anywhere like enough posts not giving a rats ass? [^o)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And another poster who posts on here just the right amount (allegedly) comments on it.

[/quote]

What about another poster who doesn''t post anywhere like enough posts not giving a rats ass? [^o)]

[/quote]People are unpleasantly nasty and bully Wiz. He might talk nonsense, but I''ve never seen him actively attack others like a lot of the regulars do. Granted he disagrees with sound reason, says things that are ridiculous (can''t wait for Holt to be back fit next month by the way), but doesn''t lay into people in the offensive and dimissive way that the usual suspects are guilty of. And without his (often deliberately) controversial (some say attention seekeing posts) a lot of the aformentioned bully boys'' post-counts would be a lot lower. Would be a worse place if he wan''t here full stop.

[quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

People are unpleasantly nasty and bully Wiz.

He might talk nonsense, but I''ve never seen him actively attack others like a lot of the regulars do. Granted he disagrees with sound reason, says things that are ridiculous (can''t wait for Holt to be back fit next month by the way), but doesn''t lay into people in the offensive and dimissive way that the usual suspects are guilty of. And without his (often deliberately) controversial (some say attention seekeing posts) a lot of the aformentioned bully boys'' post-counts would be a lot lower. Would be a worse place if he wan''t here full stop.
[/quote]

I don''t agree with the nasty and bullying accusations. But I agree with pretty much the rest of your post. Wiz is often deliberately controversial - I believe to encourage the reaction he gets from others.

I also agree it would be a worse place if he wasn''t here and turned into a full stop. But the same could be said of the posters you believe are bullies.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]People are unpleasantly nasty and bully Wiz. He might talk nonsense, but I''ve never seen him actively attack others like a lot of the regulars do. Granted he disagrees with sound reason, says things that are ridiculous (can''t wait for Holt to be back fit next month by the way), but doesn''t lay into people in the offensive and dimissive way that the usual suspects are guilty of. And without his (often deliberately) controversial (some say attention seekeing posts) a lot of the aformentioned bully boys'' post-counts would be a lot lower. Would be a worse place if he wan''t here full stop.[/quote]

I don''t agree with the nasty and bullying accusations. But I agree with pretty much the rest of your post. Wiz is often deliberately controversial - I believe to encourage the reaction he gets from others.

I also agree it would be a worse place if he wasn''t here and turned into a full stop. But the same could be said of the posters you believe are bullies.

[/quote]Yes that''s true, they too are part of the glorious fabric.

The forum would be porrer without Wiz

[/quote]

Not if we institute a rota and, once a week, the person "in the chair" posts something ridiculous and then backs it up with poorly-thought through evidence.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

Not if we institute a rota and, once a week, the person "in the chair" posts something ridiculous and then backs it up with poorly-thought through evidence.

[/quote]

Week 1 - I am a Banana

Week 2 - I am a Banana

Week 3 - I am a Banana

Week 4 - I am a Banana

Week 5 - I am a Banana

Week 6 - I am a Banana

Week 7 - I am a Banana

Week 8 - I am a Banana

Week 9 - I am a Banana

Week 10 - I am a Banana

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can I go First?

Neil Doncaster is a woman, and Delia has cooked a pet Guinea pig. [:O]

Is this true?

Of course it is I said it!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Week 1 - I am a Banana

Week 2 - I am a Banana

Week 3 - I am a Banana

Week 4 - I am a Banana

Week 5 - I am a Banana

Week 6 - I am a Banana

Week 7 - I am a Banana

Week 8 - I am a Banana

Week 9 - I am a Banana

Week 10 - I am a Banana

[/quote]