Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Gow turns his back on swindon for motherwell?

With the international break it has been a rather sparse week for news Norwich City wise which is why we''ve got a story on a half hearted lightweight who was playing for us in one of our darkest spells ever!

What do you mean? He played 13 whole games, scoring no goals. Quite alot under Roeder. That warrants legendary status!

Seems another ex canary has had enough of English football and returned to home soil.

Gunny signed Gow althought I believe Roeder tried to only to be messed about by the agent.

Gunny had some success with Gow and Mooney up front but then for some reason didn''t stick with it. Probably wouldn''t be good enough anyway and I''m pleased neither are here now.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Gunny signed Gow althought I believe Roeder tried to only to be messed about by the agent.

Gunny had some success with Gow and Mooney up front but then for some reason didn''t stick with it. Probably wouldn''t be good enough anyway and I''m pleased neither are here now.

[/quote]There was at least one Roeder deal that had been all but agreed but which was then scuppered by Cullum going public with that £20m figure, because the agent promptly increased his demands for his player. It''s highly likely the Gow deal was it, or at least one of them, if there was more than one.

I thought everyone knew a perm move for Gow at the start of that season was scuppered by him asking for more money when it was all but complete - perhaps it wasn''t the first time they''d tried that one, and it seems it wasn''t to be the the last, either....

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]This is PinkUn front page worthy for two reasons;

1. Gow did the same thing to us and is obviously a bit of a tit, or his agent is

2. International break and no Norwich news currently going on.
[/quote]

wonderful insight Bethnal...I would never have known.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

There was at least one Roeder deal that had been all but agreed but which was then scuppered by Cullum going public with that £20m figure, because the agent promptly increased his demands for his player. It''s highly likely the Gow deal was it, or at least one of them, if there was more than one.

[/quote]

Seeing as they have pulled the same stunt again, it obviously does not take much to make the player/agent increase their demands suddenly.