Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Nana, Shyster, WITS and each and every one of us are doing our best. Nobody can do more than that. There are many PUPs off the table at the moment as it''s been a difficult start. Some of them are PUPs who set the world alight last season. It''s early days and things will improve. I lost my place on the table this week but I am double determined to get back next time. Ray and I made a rule not to highlight PUPs misfortune if they were having a bad run and also not to include PUPs who select in less than half the available weeks. This rule prevents PUPs getting one winner in one week then claiming top spot[;)]

Great points to think about from Leeds and Slim. I''ll talk to Billy about the possibility of selecting early on international weekends. Slim - I have often wanted to put all our selection reference tools in one place but not sure how to find somewhere to host them. We could use the Facebook group but not enough of us are on there for it to work.

Shyster - pick for the next 3 weeks and you should qualify for the table!

Well will the next meet up happen? Will their be one around xmas/New year time? Because i will defiantly make sure i get to the next one.....

Nutty you could always put the resources on your facebook page and then post a link to it each week in your introduction?

I won''t be joining you on facebook though as I don''t use it.

One tip I use for international week is to check fifa.com as that will have all the fixtures on it regardless of continent.

Davo

GPele - Not sure when the next meet will be but it would be good to meet you when it happens.

Davo - Not enough are on the facebook page for it to work. Maybe a thread where PUPs can pool the resources? It would always be available in the archives and I could link to it in each weeks introduction.

That''s the last time i ever pick a league 1 game as my nap. Both times I''ve chosen a league 1 match, the team i have chosen have lost!!

[img]http://www.pinkun.com/norfolk/pinkun/assets/images/dynamicfeed/ravenp20100907134705.jpg[/img]An amiable looking bunch indeed [:)]Any kids out there handy with photoshop or some such who could enlarge the photo?

[quote user="morty"]Lol at me being the only one with a beer.[:)][/quote]Every photo that was taken you were always the only one with a beer.  Presumably not the same one all evening [;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="morty"]Lol at me being the only one with a beer.[:)][/quote]Every photo that was taken you were always the only one with a beer.  Presumably not the same one all evening [;)][/quote]Morty''s tip :- Never ever leave your beer anywhere in case someone spikes it. Theres a few there that look the type.[;)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Right then, who wants to play "pin the tail on the ''Nana"??[:D]

[/quote]Huckerby does.[:)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]

I assume he hasn''t turned yellow yet.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]

I assume he hasn''t turned yellow yet.

[/quote]

Very good Butler - took me a minute, but I got there in the end! [;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]As long as none of those pictured objects, here''s the original...

[/quote]

Great Pic , anyone care to add uder names to faces !

Thats me in the stripey polo holding a beer.And the Junior mortys are the two in front of me.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Thats me in the stripey polo holding a beer.

And the Junior mortys are the two in front of me.

[:)]
[/quote]

Nice one Morty , As we dont sit far apart I will try to spot you Saturday !

Congrats on being the only drinker!

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

Cheers Nutty , it’s really good to put names to faces! Where was Leeds? Legend for travelling all that way!

[/quote]Grey polo shirt, just slightly behind Morty''s left shoulder.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]That stupid Banana is right in the middle in the green top looking about 12 years old[;)][/quote]

Behind Morty''s right shoulder.