Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Shame you didn''t read the beginning of the thread Brendo, Friday games don''t count.[/quote]please tell me you are taking the pee? Why ever not? [:|]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Shame you didn''t read the beginning of the thread Brendo, Friday games don''t count.[/quote]Thanks for pointing this out mate! [:$]

After a lot of consideration, I''ve come up with 6 picks to put Banana out of his misery. My name was indeed inpsired by Mr. Bump from the Mr Men books.Southampton to beat Rochdale (Saturday, 3:00pm)Chesterfield to beat Lincoln (Saturday, 3:00pm)Alfreton Town to beat Vauxhall Motors (Saturday, 3:00pm)AFC Telford to beat Blyth Spartans (Saturday, 3:00pm)Ivory Coast to beat Rwanda (Saturday, 5:00pm)Egypt to beat Sierra Leone (Sunday, 8:30pm)I hope it''s okay to pick the final game, I know nobody napped Egypt but Sierra Leone''s star striker is out and I think Egypt will prove too strong for them.Thanks for all the naps. [Y]

Great stuff Mr Bump. These look really good to me. I knew that if anyone could find a good six in such a poor week you could [Y]

I''ll get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Great picks Mr. Bump they have made the wait worthwhile ;)!

The only bad thing.....I''m at a wedding from 2 so can''t follow the scores :(! I''m sure the wedding will be good though!

[quote user="Brendo "]

Ahh I see.

Hard week. [:(]

Barcelona vs Hercules - home win.

[/quote]That cant be a game this week surely? Spain played last night!Im not sure of Nuttys requirements, but he may let you keep the England pick, even though it wasnt eligible for the final six.Good picks Bump, also saw the Egypt match and agree that it looked nailed on.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Brendo "]

Ahh I see.

Hard week. [:(]

Barcelona vs Hercules - home win.

[/quote]That cant be a game this week surely? Spain played last night!Im not sure of Nuttys requirements, but he may let you keep the England pick, even though it wasnt eligible for the final six.Good picks Bump, also saw the Egypt match and agree that it looked nailed on.[/quote]Ahh yes. Thanks once again, for proving me wrong. [:$]I looked up fixtures but didn''t see the date, next week - silly me. Grrrr. [:(]Err fine then, I will go with (has another gander at the fixtures) Exeter vs Charlton - away win. Jesus, this week is a very hard one!

Sorry for the very late shout. Can you stick me down for the Ivory Coast to win please Nutty.

Good luck Mr Bump, I think you may have a winning 6 there.

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Mr Bump and Billy Dixon we have...

8/15

Southampton

8/11

Chesterfield

1/3

Alfreton Town

4/9

AFC Telford

1/6

Ivory Coast

1/6

Egypt

Which will win for the Academy £59.42p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £46.60. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. It really is a big difference!

So now it’s "game on". Southampton, Chesterfield, Alfreton and AFC Telford get us underway today at 3pm. Then Ivory Coast kick off at 5:00. Hopefully we will be undefeated going into Sunday and Egypt can finish the job for us at 8:30.

Good luck everyone....[:)]............

[quote user="Davo"]Southampton are loosing, Chesterfield are winning.

Davo[/quote]Southampton completely dominant as well...Wonder how the players have reacted to the departure of Pardew, seemed a very strange decision to me.

Last minute penalty for Exeter converted by some nob head! [:''(]Rochdale beat Soton too, unlucky Bump. [:(]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Sorry Nutty, but i''m gonna be awkward this week.  I''ll go NAIRN COUNTY to beat fort william in the Scottish highland league.  According to oddschecker.com, they are a massive price at 1/19.  Thanks[/quote]

Decent, Nairn won 7-1.  Thats 4 on the bounce for me, but as said it was pretty poor odds 1/19 [;)]  Unlucky with Saints Mr Bump, thought they would do Rochdale. 

See, this is where people have to think a bit harder rather than go for what appears, on paper, to be the obvious - in a particuarly difficult week to forecast correct results, I looked at both the Southampton and Charlton fixtures and like most of you naturally assumed victories for the pair of ''em - that''s why avoided opting for them like the plague - sod''s law tells anyone with a modicum of sense that one out of two is going to f*uck up - as it happens both of ''em have! So there it is - don''t always go for the obvious and please think a little harder before making your selections in future weeks.

[quote user="Shyster"]See, this is where people have to think a bit harder rather than go for what appears, on paper, to be the obvious - in a particuarly difficult week to forecast correct results, I looked at both the Southampton and Charlton fixtures and like most of you naturally assumed victories for the pair of ''em - that''s why avoided opting for them like the plague - sod''s law tells anyone with a modicum of sense that one out of two is going to f*uck up - as it happens both of ''em have! So there it is - don''t always go for the obvious and please think a little harder before making your selections in future weeks.[/quote]Lol, patronising wanker.[;)]

I''m not sure what the betting Guru Shyster would have made of AFC Telford failing to beat plucky/annoying Blyth Spartans.... Blyth Blyth Spartans, perhaps - but that also went south and took my 100% record with it.By the way, Exeter''s goal was from a penalty after Jamie Cureton ran into the box and was wrestled to the ground by a Charlton centre back. "What do they do in training, Gary?"

That''s unlucky Mr Bump. I think Southampton could be our jinx team this season. You did the best you could in a difficult week.

Now you PUPs, pay no regard to our friend Shyster. This is the price we pay for him gracing us with his presence and sharing his superior forecasting skills. I look forward to next years presentation evening and Shyster''s humble acceptance speech as he lifts the trophy.......

[:S]

I really don''t know why so many went for Soton really. They were 14th (i believe), and yes a good squad, but no manager (i believe).

[quote user="Brendo "]I really don''t know why so many went for Soton really. They were 14th (i believe), and yes a good squad, but no manager (i believe). [/quote]Yeah, England and Barcelona were much better picks [:^)]