Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

I''m in earlier this week thank god!Good luck to you Mr. Bump, let''s hope we can make it a winning week.  I''m going to have to go for:Southampton to beat RochdaleGood luck Mr. Bump and all you Pups.

[quote user="Brendo "]

England to smash Bulgaria! [:)]

Thanks, and good luck Brandon, from Brendo. [:)]

[/quote]

What days that on Brendo?

You need to choose again [:)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Goodness me Mr Bump, what a week you have been saddled with here! But if anyone can give it their best shot I''m sure you can.I''m sticking my neck out this week in the much changed Welsh Premiership, with two of last years top 3 playing each other. However contrasting fortunes on and off the pitch currently see them at opposite ends of the table,so Llanelli v THE NEW SAINTS - away win.Still looking for a volunteer to collect Mr Bumps award at the get together tomorrow! Surely its not all bad being photographed with Neil? You could always ask him "whats goin ornin trainun"!See lots of you tomorrow, hope the A1, A17 and A47 are kind to me with Friday afternoon traffic [au][sn][au][sn][au][:''(][/quote]Hope so mate, looking forward to sharing a beer with you.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]

Sorry Nutty, I "Cant go back" on my prediction.[:S][/quote]

Well in your "Dreams" mate! But "Don''t Stop" on my account[:-*]

[;)]

[/quote]

No, whatever you do, don''t break The Chain......[:)]

[/quote]I could go on like this from "Tusk" till Dawn.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]Goodness me Mr Bump, what a week you have been saddled with here! But if anyone can give it their best shot I''m sure you can.
I''m sticking my neck out this week in the much changed Welsh Premiership, with two of last years top 3 playing each other. However contrasting fortunes on and off the pitch currently see them at opposite ends of the table,
so Llanelli v THE NEW SAINTS - away win.

Still looking for a volunteer to collect Mr Bumps award at the get together tomorrow! Surely its not all bad being photographed with Neil? You could always ask him "whats goin ornin trainun"!

See lots of you tomorrow, hope the A1, A17 and A47 are kind to me with Friday afternoon traffic [au][sn][au][sn][au][:''(]
[/quote]

Hope so mate, looking forward to sharing a beer with you.

[:)]
[/quote]

You''ll have to take all the Taddy [B] duties Morty, as I''m driving straight back up to Leeds after the meet!

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]Goodness me Mr Bump, what a week you have been saddled with here! But if anyone can give it their best shot I''m sure you can.I''m sticking my neck out this week in the much changed Welsh Premiership, with two of last years top 3 playing each other. However contrasting fortunes on and off the pitch currently see them at opposite ends of the table,so Llanelli v THE NEW SAINTS - away win.Still looking for a volunteer to collect Mr Bumps award at the get together tomorrow! Surely its not all bad being photographed with Neil? You could always ask him "whats goin ornin trainun"!See lots of you tomorrow, hope the A1, A17 and A47 are kind to me with Friday afternoon traffic [au][sn][au][sn][au][:''(][/quote]Hope so mate, looking forward to sharing a beer with you.[:)][/quote]

You''ll have to take all the Taddy [B] duties Morty, as I''m driving straight back up to Leeds after the meet!

[/quote]Blimey mate, impressed by your commitment to the cause there!

It''s hard work all this "inner circle" stuff y''know!

Just remember the special knock, password and funny handshake when you get to the club! [;)]

Wow, what a difficult week to pick without the usual Internationals!

It''s the Blue Square Premier for me this week:-

Mansfield vs Tamworth - Home win.

Good luck one and all.

Having started off with 2 out of 2 and followed it with 0 out of 2, I need to get back on track.

So this week I''m with Shyster ...

Chesterfield v Lincoln - Home Win

Good luck Mr Bump and all other PUP''s

Sadly I am unable to make this evening but I hope you guys all have a good one !

Bejesus!  Talk about difficult.  I''ve looked and looked and looked, so much so that I have headache and I am just looking for 1 nap, never mind 6!

Mr Bump, if you pull this one off they should erect a statue in your honour.

I am tempted with Southampton, they have just lost their manager, which normally means everyone plays out of their skin and they''ll thump Rochdale.  But it doesn''t always work that way and Rochdale won their last away game 3-1.

I do think Southampton will win and I certainly hope they do looking at how many PUPs are backing them.  I want to give you another option to consider.

For my nap this week I am off to Italy and Serie B [H]-

Atalanta vs Frosinone - Home win

Atalanta should be too strong at home for the Frosinone''s

Good luck everyone, and the very, very best of luck to Mr Bump[:)][Y]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Nutty can you confirm the time of the presentation please as I know you want it fairly early as RM has to be off for an early start with the academy on Saturday.[/quote]

I can''t really see it happening before 8:30 but you''re right, we do have to get it done as early as possible. It depends on a lot of things!

Ivory Coast v Rwanda. Home Win.Drogba is out, but the likes of Toure, Eboue, Yaya, Kalou, Zakora and Gervinho should be far too strong for the Rwandans.Best of luck bump, a horrible week.

Sorry Nutty, but i''m gonna be awkward this week.  I''ll go NAIRN COUNTY to beat fort william in the Scottish highland league.  According to oddschecker.com, they are a massive price at 1/19.  Thanks

Oops,late this week due to being massively busy and even managed to miss the presentation night[:''(][:''(]

I''ll have to be really boring this week and say.....

Southampton home win please.

Been meaning to ask for ages, is your name Mr Bump from Mr Bump of Mr Men fame? -

He''s my favourite Mr Man.  I had posters of him on my wall.

[IMG]http://www.weirdspace.dk/RogerHargreaves/Graphics/MrBump.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Brendo "]My pick worked. [:D][/quote]

Eh?

[/quote]England won. [:)]

Lol sorry, excuse my English. [:$]