Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good evening Nutty and good luck Mr Bump.

SALISBURY CITY home win against Cirencester Town for me.

[/quote]

I went to Salisbury once.  It was like Wymondham on valium.

Morning Nutty, Mr Bump & PUP’s,

I finally got off the mark last week, so in an attempt to keep up the momentum I will be going for Brentford – Sheffield W, Away win!

Be lucky Mr Bump and all PUP’s !

PS: Unfortunately I am unable to make the presentation this week so would like to wish all attending a very good night!

Well I don''t think I''m ever going to get my hands on one of Leeds'' 90% medals at the rate I''m going!!  [:$][:(]

Brentford -v- SHEFFIELD WED    AWAY WIN

Playing on Sunday lunch-time

Good Luck Mr Bump and all PUPs - looking forward to seeing some more of you on Friday [<:o)][:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good evening Nutty and good luck Mr Bump.

SALISBURY CITY home win against Cirencester Town for me.

[/quote]

I went to Salisbury once.  It was like Wymondham on valium.

[/quote]

lol [:D]

I''ve been looking after Obiwancanary''s pick as he''s away this week.

Huddersfield to beat Bournemouth is his selection.

And of course Obiwan sent his best wishes to Mr Bump and all you PUPs.

Southend V Torquay Div2

Looks good for an away win as Torquay are playing very well and Southend are pants.

So a Torquay win please.

Hoping that the Pardew sacking hasn''t rocked the boat too much at St Mary''s and going for Southampton to beat Rochdale.

Southampton to beat Rochdale for me too, can''t believe they sacked Pardew- but they must have had their reasons. Can''t see Rochdale keeping Barnard, Lambert and Lallana etc quiet.

Good luck Mr Bump and all pickers!

Salutations Pupsters,My nap this week is Creepey CRAWLEY Town to beat FLEETWOOD "mac" Town in a Bug type Landslide affair.I am a little worried though.....incase Stevie Nicks for one Fleetwood at the end, although it probably will just be Rumours!Good Luck Mr Bump, get us back in the Gravy.

What a week!

I''m really getting into uncharted territory here, but I fancy ALFRETON TOWN (18 points out of 18, GD +15) to beat too good at home for Vauxhall Motors ( 4 points out of 18, GD -1).

Good luck Mr Bump, I think you may need it![Y]

Can''t make tomorrow night, but I hope you all have a great time[B][B][B]

Scotland again for me. Only one league game to choose from but I can only see one outcome........

Arbroath v Queens Park........Home win.

Good luck Mr Bump. [Y]

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]Salutations Pupsters,

My nap this week is Creepey CRAWLEY Town to beat FLEETWOOD "mac" Town in a Bug type Landslide affair.
I am a little worried though.....incase Stevie Nicks for one Fleetwood at the end, although it probably will just be Rumours!

Good Luck Mr Bump, get us back in the Gravy.
[/quote]

Go Your Own Way Tony[:O]

[;)]

As for my pick....

Oldham don''t concede many but they let us down last week when they failed to score against Yeovil. This week they are at home to Bristol Rovers who have conceded 10 in 4 games so hopefully Oldham can find the net at least one more time than Rovers can!

Oldham    V    Bristol Rovers    Home Win

See you all tomorrow[B]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]Salutations Pupsters,My nap this week is Creepey CRAWLEY Town to beat FLEETWOOD "mac" Town in a Bug type Landslide affair.I am a little worried though.....incase Stevie Nicks for one Fleetwood at the end, although it probably will just be Rumours!Good Luck Mr Bump, get us back in the Gravy.[/quote]

Go Your Own Way Tony[:O]

[;)]

As for my pick....

Oldham don''t concede many but they let us down last week when they failed to score against Yeovil. This week they are at home to Bristol Rovers who have conceded 10 in 4 games so hopefully Oldham can find the net at least one more time than Rovers can!

Oldham    V    Bristol Rovers    Home Win

See you all tomorrow[B]

[/quote]Sorry Nutty, I "Cant go back" on my prediction.[:S]

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]

Sorry Nutty, I "Cant go back" on my prediction.[:S]
[/quote]

Well in your "Dreams" mate! But "Don''t Stop" on my account[:-*]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Tony DaWonderful"]

Sorry Nutty, I "Cant go back" on my prediction.[:S]
[/quote]

Well in your "Dreams" mate! But "Don''t Stop" on my account[:-*]

[;)]

[/quote]

No, whatever you do, don''t break The Chain......[:)]

Really REALLY tricky week.

It has to be Brentford vs Sheff Wed - Away win for Sheff Wed.

I really hope this doesn''t ruin my 100% start because I really don''t like this week at all.

Mr Bump - you deserve all the credit if you pull this one off! Good luck!

Not something I''d ever thought I''d say but...Chelmsford (12 points from six games) to beat Dorchester (only two points and rock bottom) in the Conference South.Best of luck Bumpy, this is a shocking week so you have my sympathy.And I will see you all tomorrow evening, barring any late disasters.  Looking forward to it.

[quote user="leedscanary"]Greetings Pups [&]

Hopefully I''ll get to meet lots of you again at our presentation night on Friday. If anyone needs directions, check out the new facebook page that Nutty has put together, or PM or email him direct.

With it being presentation week, how apt it is that the current Champion Mr. Bump has his week in charge this week? This is because Mr. Bumps trophy will be awarded on Friday by either Ricky Martin or Neil Adams. Mr Bump - if you won''t be in attendance could I ask the trophy be awarded to one of the pickers on your behalf? If this is ok with Mr Bump, I''m looking for a volunteer to pick up the trophy and be photographed with Ricky or Neil [Y] Once we have sorted the presentation, I will gladly forward the award to you, Mr Bump.

Now also, I was thinking about the Pups league and how much of an effort you all put in. So this year, I have struck some commemorative medals for "the 90% club". Yes, you guys or girls who ended the season with 90% or more correct picks will each receive one of these as a thanks from Nutty and I for your efforts. I intend to donate these medals each year, and would dearly love to give out even more next year.
So, for the season just finished, 7 Pups are inducted into the 90% club - Mr Bump, Beauseant, Fonejacker, Til 1010, Scooby, Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox and NCFC Shaun. Your medals will be available to collect from the Bayer club on Friday night, however I know some of you won''t make it so if you PM me your contact details I will post them out to you next week.

I''ll be back later with my selection.

Leedscanary
[/quote]

Got all excited then Kev until I read the 90% right bit[:P] this year i''ve already gone from 100 - 50% in two weeks. This week though I''m full of confidence and am surprised nobody has already picked.

Notts County v Yeovil Home win

Good luck Mr Bump and my fellow PUPs I''ll see you tomorrow? Hope Billy''s a little better after his break dancing last week NN?

I''ll have a home win for Southampton against Rochdale please.Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night, pity you can''t make it though Beau.

Goodness me Mr Bump, what a week you have been saddled with here! But if anyone can give it their best shot I''m sure you can.I''m sticking my neck out this week in the much changed Welsh Premiership, with two of last years top 3 playing each other. However contrasting fortunes on and off the pitch currently see them at opposite ends of the table,so Llanelli v THE NEW SAINTS - away win.Still looking for a volunteer to collect Mr Bumps award at the get together tomorrow! Surely its not all bad being photographed with Neil? You could always ask him "whats goin ornin trainun"!See lots of you tomorrow, hope the A1, A17 and A47 are kind to me with Friday afternoon traffic [au][sn][au][sn][au][:''(]