Sign in to follow this  
NCFC4LIFE

Just come back from LA missed the Forest Game!!!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Can anyone give me a link to the highlights, BBC and SkySports links arnt working!?
[/quote]

Probably best to try and find the Football League Show from 28/08/10 on the BBC iPlayer and watching on that mate.

Good luck.

I think the FLS and all the individual match highlights online only last a week before they expire so I assume that you have to hope some kind soul has put them on Youtube or something.

I have the link, but due to your unnecessary place dropping (a crime worse than name dropping in my book) I shall have to withhold it as punishment.

If you had simply said. ''Has anyone got a link to.....'' you could be perfectly happy reclining in your desk chair enjoying those highlights right now.

Whilst annoying for you, you''ll thank me for the long run for this valuable lesson in social etiquette.

Thanks for your time

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]I have the link, but due to your unnecessary place dropping (a crime worse than name dropping in my book) I shall have to withhold it as punishment.

If you had simply said. ''Has anyone got a link to.....'' you could be perfectly happy reclining in your desk chair enjoying those highlights right now.

Whilst annoying for you, you''ll thank me for the long run for this valuable lesson in social etiquette.

Thanks for your time[/quote]You don''t have the link do you.

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]I have the link, but due to your unnecessary place dropping (a crime worse than name dropping in my book) I shall have to withhold it as punishment. If you had simply said. ''Has anyone got a link to.....'' you could be perfectly happy reclining in your desk chair enjoying those highlights right now. Whilst annoying for you, you''ll thank me for the long run for this valuable lesson in social etiquette. Thanks for your time[/quote]

Whatsa so "place dropping" about just getting back from Luton Airport?

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]I have the link, but due to your unnecessary place dropping (a crime worse than name dropping in my book) I shall have to withhold it as punishment.

Thanks for your time[/quote]Trust me to opt to post my first blog on one of the few days you appear on this board with your tempestuous attitude.A mosquito would be better company than you, at least it wouldn''t feel like it''s sucking all of the life out of me.And i bet i could find plenty of others on here that have had the displeasure of conversing with you that would happily testify to it too.I await your bitterly confrontational response with baited breath. I''d expect nothing more, although i''d like to think you''d show some remote form of maturity.

[quote]A mosquito would be better company than you, at least it wouldn''t feel like it''s sucking all of the life out of me.[/quote]While this is a nice put down, you are giving far too much credit to such an obvious troll.

No bother beard man...... already caught the highlights thanks for your lesson in social etiquette its been duly noted and shelfed in a part of my brain that i will never use again....ps went to VEGAS as well and spoke to Jamie Foxx..... woops!!

"No bother beard man...... already caught the highlights thanks for your lesson in social etiquette its been duly noted and shelfed in a part of my brain that i will never use again...."

The frontal lobe then?

PS You have no shame

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]"No bother beard man...... already caught the highlights thanks for your lesson in social etiquette its been duly noted and shelfed in a part of my brain that i will never use again...."

The frontal lobe then?

PS You have no shame[/quote]Nope the Temporal Lobe actually, no shame?!Nope no shame but at least im not a resentful old bearded man!!!!

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]OK great. Just so we''re clear you''re saying you won''t ever use the temporal lobe part of your brain again?[/quote]didnt say that did i.....?? Said i wont use your bit of shitty infomation which you provided me, i have stored it in that part of the brain, which yes!! before you ask i have no idea what that part of the brain does..... all i know is why would i listen to someone who has made a character up called Epic Beard man?! shave it off u tit!!!!

Woah! Hang on a minute.

You said you were going to store the lesson I gave you in the part of the brain you don''t use. I asked you if that was the frontal lobe (hence the question mark). You smartly replied with "Nope the Temporal Lobe actually".

Now your claiming you don''t know what that part of the brain does? Not very clever are you?

So stupid and shameless!

I''d rather have a beard then be stupid and shameless. So no I won''t shave it off. But, maybe, when you grow up and have the physical capacity to grow one yourself I''ll consider it.

Go play some War Hammer, or learn some more about brain parts.....I asked a simple question about the Forest Game and you come on here showing off the size of your beard!!!I suggest you take your brain knowledge elsewhere, all i care about is fighting, fucking and drinking a shit load of beer at the football!!!!OTBC!!!YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR OPINION UP YOUR ARSE!!!!!!

NCFC just ignore this anal retetive oathetic keyboard coward..............he is just trying to put forward a person on here that he like people to think he is, in reality he''s a nothing, a nobody, and a coward.

Besides, you said you were going to store in in the temporal lobe. You did not say you were not going to use your temporal lobe, he just assumed you did. Silly bunt.