Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

I really do hate...

we don''t have a game this Sat and will have to endure another England ''performance''.  Sorry, but I really think the internationals should be played during the week so it doesn''t upset the real football club timetable we all support.  I reckon many would reason the same worldwide. 

Yeah fair point, but some clubs will welcome the international break if their players are injured etc.

But would have to agree, England are rubbish

[quote user="AndyJR"]we don''t have a game this Sat and will have to endure another England ''performance''.  Sorry, but I really think the internationals should be played during the week so it doesn''t upset the real football club timetable we all support.  I reckon many would reason the same worldwide. 

[/quote]

You wouldnt be saying that if England had actually turned up at the world cup.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]we don''t have a game this Sat and will have to endure another England ''performance''.  Sorry, but I really think the internationals should be played during the week so it doesn''t upset the real football club timetable we all support.  I reckon many would reason the same worldwide. 

[/quote]

[/quote]

I still would to be honest because I''m not that patriotic when England are playing any sport!

Because of the abysmal world cup showing I wasnt going to watch the England match tonight...

However I woke up today thinking ''today is the day we show what we''re really capable of, COME ON ENGLAND''!

COME ON ENGLAND

[quote user="NeverBlueSince1902"]Because of the abysmal world cup showing I wasnt going to watch the England match tonight... However I woke up today thinking ''today is the day we show what we''re really capable of, COME ON ENGLAND''! COME ON ENGLAND[/quote]

I really feel for you.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="NeverBlueSince1902"]Because of the abysmal world cup showing I wasnt going to watch the England match tonight... However I woke up today thinking ''today is the day we show what we''re really capable of, COME ON ENGLAND''! COME ON ENGLAND[/quote]

I really feel for you.

[/quote]

[:D]

i know this might come as a bit of a shock to a few people, so brace yourselves.......the world cup''s over!this is qualification for the european championship. SO get behind the team, show them your support, and most of allc''mon england!!!!!!!

I wasn''t in anyway saying let''s not get behind England, I was simply making the point Internationals should be played mid week and I have always thought that despite our performance in the world cup.  Sorry but it''s Club not country for me.  But yep, come on England.

[quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I still would to be honest because I''m not that patriotic when England are playing any sport!

[/quote]

Are you English?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you English?

[/quote]

even if he is, you can understand him [y]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Delia Out"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you English?

[/quote]

Yes I am English, but just like to see other countries do well aswell.

By looking at your name I would guess that you are Italian!

I''m utterly ashamed of myself for saying this, but i really, really hope England lose tonight.

Not a single one of those prima donna scumbags deserves to be wearing that shirt, so how am i supposed to support them?

We''ll win though, i''m sure, and go on to do well in qualifying, though it won''t make a jot of difference to anything. We''ll still fail miserably when it comes to the Euros.

Because clearly i''d be a far better Englishman if i covered my eyes to the simple facts and cheered on yet another display from the same failed players, fielded in the same failed 4-4-2 formation, by the same failed manager.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Sorry guys but I just can''t get excited about an England game, roll on next Saturday and another big game for City.[/quote]Haven''t been excited by an England game for years and years, the international break really annoys me.Over paid queens who just don''t care, playing for England increases you image rights, that it!

I remember the days pre-Saviour when we had a few worthwhile international players to support on such occasions........Where the hell are they now?  Mmmm? Mmmm?

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Sorry guys but I just can''t get excited about an England game, roll on next Saturday and another big game for City.[/quote]Haven''t been excited by an England game for years and years, the international break really annoys me.Over paid queens who just don''t care, playing for England increases you image rights, that it![/quote]Spot on.

[quote user="NeverBlueSince1902"]Because I''m being patriotic? Shut up Banana[/quote]

I''m glad i''m not the only one that gives a sh!t about England. [:S]

[quote user="G"]

[quote user="NeverBlueSince1902"]Because I''m being patriotic? Shut up Banana[/quote]

[/quote]

No,you''re not the only ones.I am still a bit bitter about the World Cup,but have to move on.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="G"]

[/quote]

No,you''re not the only ones.I am still a bit bitter about the World Cup,but have to move on.

[/quote]

It''s frustrating and agree with everyone else but i still love my country and i''m still backing them till i die.

[quote user="G"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="G"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s frustrating and agree with everyone else but i still love my country and i''m still backing them till i die.

[/quote]Exactly