Sign in to follow this  
King Keano

Hoolahan, out of his depth in Championship...

The same Hoolahan that continually ripped Forest (who finished third last season) apart 2 weeks ago? [:|] Roy Keane likes pleasuring dogs..discuss

[quote user="paulo79"]

no i didn''t, i hear he played well against forest and was ok at best against scunny, obviously i can only go on what i''ve seen and swansea was terrible i love hooly but was glad when he was substituted.

I think it''s only a blip, form is temporary class is permanent and we all know he is a class act.  Maybe he is trying too hard at home?

[/quote]

Don''t know who your source was but they sure as hell know nothing about fotball!!

[quote user="King Keano"]From the games i have seen this season (Swansea/Watford) he looked pretty average...never worth 5m that was being ear marked... Didn''t you nearly release him a while back.. I honestly think, maybe next season, Wickham would score 20+ - This season might be abit raw still...But he''s got everything that any top class striker would need...[/quote]

I think the reason people are saying he is worth that much is because you sold that heap of crap Walters for like 3 million didn''t you? And Chrissy Martin is still young, and extremly talented.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]Trust me mate Chrissy Martin is a lot better than you think was still very young when he last played in the Championship, like Wickham.[/quote]

I think the whole team is a lot better than Ipswich fans and other fans think.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="paulo79"]

no i didn''t, i hear he played well against forest and was ok at best against scunny, obviously i can only go on what i''ve seen and swansea was terrible i love hooly but was glad when he was substituted.

I think it''s only a blip, form is temporary class is permanent and we all know he is a class act.  Maybe he is trying too hard at home?

[/quote]

Don''t know who your source was but they sure as hell know nothing about fotball!!

[/quote]

Exactly! Probably been listening to CD Mullins to much.

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]Paulo 79 ok at best against scunny?   He was pure class. The best ive seen him in a city shirt. Head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch.
[/quote]

And this. [Y]

[quote user="Yellows"][quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="paulo79"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly! Probably been listening to CD Mullins to much.

[/quote]

*too