Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

All change, summer signings, Miss Stroppy Knickers and a paragraph for Mr Chops

New blog posted. Sorry but can''t remember how to make it a link. I know I have to use [ ] but not what goes between them as it''s been a while since I did a link.http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/blogs/woman-in-the-stands.aspxAs always, comments welcomed

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]New blog posted. Sorry but can''t remember how to make it a link. I know I have to use [ ] but not what goes between them as it''s been a while since I did a link.[url]http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/blogs/woman-in-the-stands.aspx[/url]As always, comments welcomed[/quote]

There is actually a create link button (second from right)

Does it for you (look at it as a vibrating instrument WITS)!![;)]

Nice Read by the way[:D]

Thanks Buckethead. Though I beg to differ for the following reasons for you saying I made an error:I moved in as a single lady, so what man would do the painting?Why pay someone to do what I am perfectly capable of doing myself? I painted the cupboard interiors whilst the removal men unloaded the lorry; the last things they want is an anxious owner hovering about while they do this. Plus I couldn''t put anything away until the painting had been done so it made sense to get it done asap.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Thanks Buckethead. Though I beg to differ for the following reasons for you saying I made an error:I moved in as a single lady, so what man would do the painting?Why pay someone to do what I am perfectly capable of doing myself? I painted the cupboard interiors whilst the removal men unloaded the lorry; the last things they want is an anxious owner hovering about while they do this. Plus I couldn''t put anything away until the painting had been done so it made sense to get it done asap. [/quote]I quite agree on this.  When you''ve got lots to be getting on with, the last thing you want is the painters in.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Thanks Buckethead. Though I beg to differ for the following reasons for you saying I made an error:

I moved in as a single lady, so what man would do the painting?

Why pay someone to do what I am perfectly capable of doing myself?

I painted the cupboard interiors whilst the removal men unloaded the lorry; the last things they want is an anxious owner hovering about while they do this. Plus I couldn''t put anything away until the painting had been done so it made sense to get it done asap.
[/quote]

I quite agree on this.  When you''ve got lots to be getting on with, the last thing you want is the painters in.
[/quote]

Ashamedly I laughed at that.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Why would you feel the need to suggest a vibrating instrument for me Butler?

Mr Chops - just how old did you think I was/do you think I am? Not that I''m putting you on the spot or anything [;)]
[/quote]

Don''t know why, but I think you are 54

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Thanks Buckethead. Though I beg to differ for the following reasons for you saying I made an error:I moved in as a single lady, so what man would do the painting?Why pay someone to do what I am perfectly capable of doing myself? I painted the cupboard interiors whilst the removal men unloaded the lorry; the last things they want is an anxious owner hovering about while they do this. Plus I couldn''t put anything away until the painting had been done so it made sense to get it done asap. [/quote]I quite agree on this.  When you''ve got lots to be getting on with, the last thing you want is the painters in.[/quote]lol

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Why would you feel the need to suggest a vibrating instrument for me Butler?Mr Chops - just how old did you think I was/do you think I am? Not that I''m putting you on the spot or anything [;)][/quote]

[/quote]You have quite clearly never seen me then! [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Why would you feel the need to suggest a vibrating instrument for me Butler?

Mr Chops - just how old did you think I was/do you think I am? Not that I''m putting you on the spot or anything [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have quite clearly never seen me then! [;)]
[/quote]

You''re younger than that?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Well, I am clearly not 54! [:P]
[/quote]

You''re older! 

You sound so young

[/quote]

All I have to say to that is [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/tongue4.gif[/img][/quote]

What are you, 70? 75?[:^)]

Now you are just being plain silly nbs!I am as old as me tongue and a little older than me teeth. With that, I shall leave you to wonder or you could hope Mr Chops or any other PUPs who were there last Friday can tell you. The last poster I bantered with made a lasting impression that I don''t care to repeat. Toodle pip!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Now you are just being plain silly nbs!

I am as old as me tongue and a little older than me teeth. With that, I shall leave you to wonder or you could hope Mr Chops or any other PUPs who were there last Friday can tell you. The last poster I bantered with made a lasting impression that I don''t care to repeat.

Toodle pip!
[/quote]

How on earth will I sleep at night?[;)]

Never met the lady but strikes me a bit school marmish late 30''s is my guess Chopsy so watch it or you will be given lines to do!!

[quote user="The Butler"]Never met the lady but strikes me a bit school marmish late 30''s is my guess Chopsy so watch it or you will be given lines to do!![/quote]

Is WITS not in the pinkun pickers piccie ?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="The Butler"]Never met the lady but strikes me a bit school marmish late 30''s is my guess Chopsy so watch it or you will be given lines to do!![/quote]

Is WITS not in the pinkun pickers piccie ?

[/quote]

I thought I had picked her out but turned out it was Morty[:D]