Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Here we go again...

Same team, same performance. What does Worthington expect!? When is this man going to change things? Much much too sentimental. "Team spirit first class" who cares about the team spirit, that''s getting us nowhere, now is the time for action, the time for changes. We are 2-0 down after 30 minutes and Roy Waller just said "Would you change anything?" Unbelievable. I see Holt is playing again, I''m not even going to bother with that now because it''s not going to change, as it seems nothing else is either.

WHY won''t worthington change the team? Will someone, hopefully the man himself, please explain this once and for all. The current playing 11 are cleary not upto it as a unit, so let''s make use of the talent we have.

Yes I know the match isn''t other and this could be a premature post, but I had to type it while it was fresh in my mind! These are the same things, week in, week out.

This is my weekly rant over - i''m thinking of making it a template 

Agreed - as soon as i heard that the team is the same I said here we go again..... that first half performance was rubbish - no possession in midfield - cannot string two passes together - Neil ádams said the defence is playing like schoolboys - where do we go from here - a major rocket and changes needed at half time.

Get holt off (replace with mulryan) get jonson off (replace with bentley) next game replace drury with charlton and put a shackell in the middle.

Summary by Jeff Stelling summed it up with ''anothers low start by Norwich with sloppy defending giving Charlon the lead''

No surprise it was the same side - as I predicted but When are some changes going to be made to the defence?    Too much has been made of the chances being missed when just about goal has been down to slack defending - too many soft goals needs addressing NOW.

Yes we could have a superb second half come back but that doesnt hide the clear failings at the back - time get some organisation sorted and players who will actually do some defending instead of just running hard

OTBC   

This is just not good enough. I totally agree. Mulryne (the best passer) on the bench - ridiculous. Where is Safri? Shackell comes in and does a grand job- not even on the bench now.  Come on Management team - sort it out.

[quote]Agreed - as soon as i heard that the team is the same I said here we go again..... that first half performance was rubbish - no possession in midfield - cannot string two passes together - Neil ádams ...[/quote]

Jonson off and replaced by Bentley, no other changes for the second half.

Cant think of anything constructive to say about the team selection today so I''ll just say lets hope its a better second half.

Yes we might all be talking prematurely, but I don''t think so. Same team, same mistakes. Two (from what I heard on Radio Norfolk) soft goals.

Whats the answer? We need answers now, not near the end of the season!!

Couldn''t agree more. Worthy''s team selections are unimaginative to say the least. Same old faces and same old formation. As weeks go by the players belief begins to take knock after knock and we need it freshened up with some other players getting a chance.

I didn''t expect us to do anything more than struggle this year but I don''t want our team to become a joke in this league. Work ethic and team spirit isn''t good enough itself. We need more imaginative team selections and tactics, not just more and more of the same week after week.

3 down - getting worse - just heard that members of the yellow army leaving the ground with 15 minutes to go - i dont see where we can go from here other than the bottom of the league - Swindons record is under severe threat. If the management team do not change the team starting next week then we have to say that they are incompetent for the job.

Green/Ward

Edworthy  Flem Shackell Charlton

Bentley    Mulryan  Francis   Huckerby

Jarvis    Svensson

There has to be changes next week and mainly in defence.  But it NOT about height and I certainly do not agree that Drury is the one who should take the blame.  Drury has been playing well when fit and I havenet seen anything to say that the central defence problem is Charlton who has been more consistent this season that dependable Fleming.

The falls guysin my opinion should be Fleming and Eddie - terrific servants for the club both but changes HAVE to be made.

And thats before we look at midfield - including another ineffectual performance by the huxster...

Class players in their natural positions and now - no more favourites Worthy; its time to be ruthless.

OTBC.

The fact of the matter is that we do not posess the players to win games in this division. In plain english we are just not good enough.

Mulryne may be able to pass the ball on a good day but is not good enough to do it consistently. Fleming is overated in my opinion, maybe good enough for the chumpionship but no good in this league so lets give Shackle a game. The players Worthy bought in with the exception of Charlton were no better than we had but I think it was a case of getting players to fit the budget he was given which imo was nowhere near enough to give him a chance of getting the required players in.

I wouldn''t be surprised to see Worthy resign in the near future if things don''t improve.