Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!

No idea, it varies really. I buy a programme every game and a bag of Haribo each for the kids, so that probably totals about a fiver.I''ll maybe just have one or two beers before a game in The Nelson, I don''t buy any refreshments in the club, its a rip off.

I have no interest in drinking before a game otherwise I''ll be up taking a p*ss every 5 minutes.

Regardless of drink or not ,prior to a game,I still piss every 5 minutes! I spend very little these days as I rarely drink daytime now but years back we would pile out of boulton and Paul and straight into the pub. Half my wage was gone by 11 Saturday night!

At the ground, nothing.I may have a celebratory Peroni on the way home but not before the game. Have missed too many goals whilst standing in the Gents.

back when wages were 3 shillings and 8pence huh Arthur?

were the citys drinking establishments all spit and sawdust in those days? was it different to how it is now?

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Regardless of drink or not ,prior to a game,I still piss every 5 minutes! I spend very little these days as I rarely drink daytime now but years back we would pile out of boulton and Paul and straight into the pub. Half my wage was gone by 11 Saturday night![/quote]I prescribe 400mg Tamsulosin, Arthur.Been a big help to me especially in the reduction of nocturnal visits to the bathroom.

Nothing! Have dinner before I go, and take a few biscuits etc. to the game. Don''t see the point of drinking at/before a game, I go to see the football, not to see the inside of a toilet! Before night games, however, I go to Thorpe Chippy!

Nothing at the ground but often have a coffee at Morrisons before the game £1.10p and buy one of their bottles of water for the game (39p)

At the ground that would cost £2 for coffee and £2 for a bottle of water.

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]Regardless of drink or not ,prior to a game,I still piss every 5 minutes! I spend very little these days as I rarely drink daytime now but years back we would pile out of boulton and Paul and straight into the pub. Half my wage was gone by 11 Saturday night![/quote]I know what you mean Arthur, I know what you mean.........The catheter looms ever nearer it seems.

Approx £20.

3/4 pints plus cheeseburger with onions and maybe a KFC afterwards to soak up before train journey home!

£40 on a tank of petrol, couple of beers, maybe a sarnie.Each home game (and i''ve got a season ticket...) costs me roughly £50.

I seem to recall many years ago we got hammered by Forest (when the dog walker was playing for them) had a few pints before the game (couldn''t see the other end of the pitch) generally these days I have nothing , maybe 1 or 2 on special occasions

Spend around on average £100. Down pub at 12. home at 3ish in the morning. beer,food,entry to bars etc and taxi home. All adds up

Depends if I''m the driver if I am then its 1 pint in the Nelson and 2 bottles of poweraid from Morrisons, Almost had heart attack when asked for £1.00 for a bag of crisps in the Barclay, needles to say I threw them back.   

[quote user="ZiggyPiggy"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

Do You Spend, Eat, and Drink before each Home Game

Me Hot Dog and 6 Pints = £20 approx

[/quote]

nothing.
[/quote]

Same here, I never tand to buy anything from the ground because the queues are huge and the stuff is fairly pricey.

And I tend to pack up a lunch to eat in the car beacuse it is a rush getting from my match in Framlingham up to Norwich in time

[quote user="Whittles Windmill"]40 pounds on petrol and a couple of pints? Be careful mate,tilly works....ahem,posts on here![/quote]lol I drive to my mates, and stay at his, go home the next day [:)]