Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Why has the transfer talk subforum been moved?

Just a tidy-up - World Cup is over and Transfer Talk will return here (it''s currently in Other Football) when the transfer window does....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Just a tidy-up - World Cup is over and Transfer Talk will return here (it''s currently in Other Football) when the transfer window does....[/quote]Another question Pete (sorry). I''ve just been wondering why my blog (Canary Amongst Seagulls) isn''t listed on the bloggers list? Is it a matter of posting more than one blog so that it focuses the listings on the more established bloggers or something, perhaps?

Hi John,Unfortunately I can only update the Bloggers list from the office and am currently off work recovering from surgery. Should be back in a couple of weeks and when I am I''ll add your blog to the list. In the meantime keep plugging it here. I''ll now plug it on the twitter page too.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Hi John,

Unfortunately I can only update the Bloggers list from the office and am currently off work recovering from surgery. Should be back in a couple of weeks and when I am I''ll add your blog to the list. In the meantime keep plugging it here. I''ll now plug it on the twitter page too.
[/quote]

My father in law has just had some surgery - he had some of his insides removed. In fact he is now just a semi colon. [:D]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Hi John,

Unfortunately I can only update the Bloggers list from the office and am currently off work recovering from surgery. Should be back in a couple of weeks and when I am I''ll add your blog to the list. In the meantime keep plugging it here. I''ll now plug it on the twitter page too.
[/quote]

Get well soon Pete. [B]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="First Wazzock"]Not before lunch, Perlesee [+o(][/quote]
Well I''m sure he could always come round later, when it''s more convenient?
[/quote]

Behave Graham.