Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

rudd tomorrow

just been reading on wotb and a guy has been down colney and reckon ruddy didnt train today.

They played a 10 a-side high tempo game on half a pitch. It was apparently old f**kers against young''uns, though there didn''t seem to be any age difference. Lambert played the whole game, the touch is still there but definitely not the fitness.

Macnamee looked good cutting inside AD and curling a peach into the top corner.

S. Smith is looking much fitter.

Ward is a really committed trainer.

At the end of the game, as usual they all give their vote to Karsa and Luke Daley inherited the yellow Donkey of the week jacket from Jackson.

Going on attendance only there will be1 enforced change tomorrow, it won''t be a massive effort to change the team sheet.

Attendance 5 parking free. coffee from vending machine 40p

[quote user="city till i die"]just been reading on wotb and a guy has been down colney and reckon ruddy didnt train today.

They played a 10 a-side high tempo game on half a pitch. It was apparently old f**kers against young''uns, though there didn''t seem to be any age difference. Lambert played the whole game, the touch is still there but definitely not the fitness.

Macnamee looked good cutting inside AD and curling a peach into the top corner.

S. Smith is looking much fitter.

Ward is a really committed trainer.

At the end of the game, as usual they all give their vote to Karsa and Luke Daley inherited the yellow Donkey of the week jacket from Jackson.

Going on attendance only there will be1 enforced change tomorrow, it won''t be a massive effort to change the team sheet.

Attendance 5 parking free. coffee from vending machine 40p[/quote]This of course would not be a problem for any other club, but you''re going to have to understand that that title was rather misleading.

[quote user="city till i die"]coffee from vending machine 40p[/quote]Should have bought a few. Would be able to knock ''em out at £1.50 tomorrow! Nice little earner! [;)]

I like it when the manager gets involved in practise games like this for all sorts of reasons and not least because the players get little reminders of the his footballing pedigree.

It commands respect and is a very good example of "Bon homie?"  Lambert, maybe, learns little things as well.

And they are saying, "Harry for England," so the mind boggles.   

Apparently, Keane down the Road does not currently get involved in such a way, perhaps because their injury list is long enough already.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]Was it Graeme Souness who used to be highly competitive with his players in training matches and injured a player on more than one occasion?[/quote]

Keano bears grudges as well. Something to do with "psyche." I wouldn''t want to be Kevin Lisbie in a "friendly" session with him playing against me.