Sign in to follow this  
xyz

customer charter

Does any one know who to get in contact withabout the "customer charter" .

I was one of the lads aressted after the leeds game,the case has been to court and pleaded not guilty so our football ban was overturned by the courts and we have to back to court in due course for a trial.

just received lettter from club placing a club ban till out come of case

Does any one on this board have any knowledge of the "charter" and how to appeal against it.

It''s available on the Club Website under the Fans setion, there''s a link to the Customer Charter

[quote user="xyz"]

Does any one know who to get in contact withabout the "customer charter" .

I was one of the lads aressted after the leeds game,the case has been to court and pleaded not guilty so our football ban was overturned by the courts and we have to back to court in due course for a trial.

just received lettter from club placing a club ban till out come of case

Does any one on this board have any knowledge of the "charter" and how to appeal against it.

[/quote]

Don''t be silly and put yourself into a situation where you have the chance to be arrested, then you you wouldn''t have to appeal a ban. Simples.

Barlcystand hindsight a great thing and please dont preach to me.

In the letter it did not have any thing about appealing.

They can accept or refuse service to anyone they choose I''m afraid. Harsh, considering you had your ban overturned, but that''s customer service for you. Its the same in clubs, shops restaurants etc.

[quote user="barclaystand"]Don''t be silly and put yourself into a situation where you have the chance to be arrested, then you you wouldn''t have to appeal a ban. Simples.[/quote]

Alright mum...

As we walked over the bridge near the compleat  leeds bombed us with glasses ashtrays ,so a few of the lads started to sing "we are top of the league" and" we all hate leeds scum"and" Galatasary" and thats it .we have been charged with sec4 and obstuction of the highway.

we went to court a few weeks ago and the courts droped the ban but now the club has banned us