Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Here's your big chance....

I want lots of new players next season, good players, expensive ones.  I want us to have a high playing staff budget and manage costs aggressively.Oh, and I don''t want to pay more than £20 a ticket.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I want lots of new players next season, good players, expensive ones.  I want us to have a high playing staff budget and manage costs aggressively.Oh, and I don''t want to pay more than £20 a ticket.[/quote]The scary thing is Chopsy, I bet some people actually seriously think that!

This thread should make an interesting read in about 24 hours.I just wonder how many calls Mr.Gough will get.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

He wants to know if half crowns are still legal tender?

[/quote]

He will want to know if the ten fans will be the inner circle, the silent majority or the remaining rump of the old SCG,[:P]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

....and whether the food kiosks dispense ganja.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

He will want to know if the ten fans will be the inner circle, the silent majority or the remaining rump of the old SCG,[:P]

[/quote]

Seems Mello has added a new group to the list.[<:o)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Clicky Clique.......Eddie and the Daft Sods.... 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

On the first meeting they can sing to the board [8]"Do anything you wanna do"[8] 

[/quote]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''Do Anything You Wanna Do'' they all said.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Beat yah to it....

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I want lots of new players next season, good players, expensive ones.  I want us to have a high playing staff budget and manage costs aggressively.Oh, and I don''t want to pay more than £20 a ticket.[/quote]That sums up this whole topic.

I actually called this at about 4 this afternoon but left a message on Gough''s answerphone.

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weQ4oNk7Pqc

Of course it would be no good turning up at these meetings just to suggest that.

So these places should be taken up by those folk who are prepared to face up and put a diiferent point of view forward. Don''t let the this chance slip through your fingers and then come crying on here when the new prices take effect.

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

Quid notes, half crowns, florins. bobs, a sixpence or two, thruppenny bits, halfpennies, farthings and the odd guinea & sovereign or three; yep I''ve just about got the lot.[:)]

Interesting eh? Seems the language of currency had far more texture and colour in those times.

[C]

OTBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Oh look at me Mr Chops, aren`t I clever......[/quote]

Why, what have you done?
[/quote]

[:)]

OTBC

Drat it. Becoming involved with this type of thing has recently become a career aim for me, and I will be unable to commit to the meeting times.

I am sure there is a better model for casual pricing than the flat rate per game one currently used.

I can see the conversations now:

Person A "These tickets are far too much I''m not prepared to pay that, I''m not going"

Person B "Did you apply to the focus group on ticket prices so you could put forth your view?"

Person A "No"

Person B "Then you have no right to complain"

Davo

I''m sure there''s the potential for that to happen Davo but it wasn''t the point of me posting the link on here.

Over the past few weeks there have been lots of posters saying the club had got their ticketing prices/policy all wrong. Here is a chance, for those who can get there, to have their ideas considered for policy.

I''m more than happy that our Delia and the board - once allowed the fans to vote on whether it should be green or yellow shorts....

As if the board are going to take notice of 10 oiks? That''s not democratic, it''s no more an indicator of actual preference than a mori poll...

A more sensible approach would be to slip in a voting form with a list of fair suggested options - in with the usual club offers and NCFC advertising junk-mail and raffle tickets that is usually circulated to season ticket holders once or twice a season.....

Tick your appropriate and satisfactory option, and return the voting slip by posting it in a box on a home match-day or even in boxes on club-cabbage - therefore not incurring postal costs...Maybe the club could then ask for some ''impartial volunteers'' to count those return voting slips?

I feel that it would be a much fairer system, and as it involves ST pricing for next season, I''m sure there would be substantial returns from those who intend purchasing season tickets.... 

The club did after all allow the fans the option of allowing a rebate or rescinding choice on their season tickets - when we were unfortunately relegated....

Let the majority of fans vote..... 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

Bly will ring about 3am.

[/quote]

Quid notes, half crowns, florins. bobs, a sixpence or two, thruppenny bits, halfpennies, farthings and the odd guinea & sovereign or three; yep I''ve just about got the lot.[:)]

Interesting eh? Seems the language of currency had far more texture and colour in those times.

[C]

OTBC

[/quote]Silver sixpences in the Christmas pudding.........