Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

the nelson

where actually  is this pub ? usually go down riverside if i''m having a drink but theres only really wetherspoons left down there now so thought i''d try somewhere different  is it near the train station ?

[quote user="Brendo "]

^ [:P]

[/quote]

On the river opposite Thorpe Station

Yes several of us will be in before and after the game.

If you see someone about 6ft4" looking worried with everything crossed then press a pint in his hand(It will bring you luck[:D])

[quote user="morty"]Opposite it, go over the bridge, and left, down some stairs.

Mines a Becks.

[:P]
[/quote]

By the looks of things The Inner Circle are meeting there both before and after the game.How about we raise a glass to absent friends across the pond?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Cant belive they nammed a pub after him, hes only been here one season and he certainly is no Darren Huckerby !
[/quote]

He also owns the county.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Opposite it, go over the bridge, and left, down some stairs.Mines a Becks.[:P][/quote]

By the looks of things The Inner Circle are meeting there both before and after the game.How about we raise a glass to absent friends across the pond?

[/quote]Here here I''ll have a virtual Strongbow cheers.Stayed in the Nelson some years back when the bar if you could call it that was nothing more than two pumps and four chairs, the transformation I seen a few weeks ago was quality.