Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The nCIsA

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

You still haven''t answered my question about why some spell it nCIsA rather than NCISA. See how I changed the original post in the quote? My dishonesty has no bounds.

OTBC

[/quote]

Really?

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

I haven''t answered that either.

[/quote]

OK you win since that''s what''s most important to you.

[|-)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Still...

One Shove.

(But he''ll be back)

[/quote]

You may now index this and file it under your long string of pyrrhic victories.

[:|]

OTBC

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

NCISA website is looking much better now, can I ask

1) When will the members comments bit be working ?

2) When will all the competitions, draws and members benefits being advertised on there be starting ?

[/quote]

Thank you for asking[:D]

[/quote]

Thats ok, whats the answer then? [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

2) When will all the competitions, draws and members benefits being advertised on there be starting ?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Why spoil it I was enjoying pulling that lovely leg!!

1. As I have stated before no new work will happen before the new year. Pressure of other things like earning a living. As you know you would need login/back end data base of reference etc and that takes serious time.

2 Within the next two weeks.Watch the front page!!

Please note there is a contact e-mail address on our website for any NCISA related questions.(and to send any articles you would like to submit)

A thread started as a stir is not the best place for members to put questions and get serious answers.

One pair of hands

Luv

The Butler

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1. As I have stated before no new work will happen before the new year. Pressure of other things like earning a living. As you know you would need login/back end data base of reference etc and that takes serious time.

Please note there is a contact e-mail address on our website for any NCISA related questions.(and to send any articles you would like to submit)

A thread started as a stir is not the best place for members to put questions and get serious answers.

One pair of hands

Luv

The Butler

[/quote]

Good Stuff Butler, has Fanny magnet had his pc lessons yet so he can  update your website for you yet? [:)]

[quote user="Kathy"]His political correct course? No thats going to take several years before he graduates.[/quote]

I didn''t realise that Hell freezing over was so imminent[:O]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One pair of hands

Luv

The Butler

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs

Stir it up; little darlin'', stir it up. Come on, baby.
Come on and stir it up: little darlin'', stir it up. O-oh!

It''s been a long, long time, yeah!
(stir it, stir it, stir it together)
Since I got you on my mind. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Oh-oh!
Now you are here (stir it, stir it, stir it together), I said,
It''s so clear
There''s so much we could do, baby, (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Just me and you.

Come on and stir it up; ..., little darlin''!
Stir it up; come on, baby!
Come on and stir it up, yeah!
Little darlin'', stir it up! O-oh!

I''ll push the wood (stir it, stir it, stir it together),
Then I blaze ya fire;
Then I''ll satisfy your heart''s desire. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Said, I stir it every (stir it, stir it, stir it together),
Every minute:
All you got to do, baby, (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Is keep it in, eh!

(Stir it up) Oh, little darlin'',
Stir it up; ..., baby!
Come on and stir it up, oh-oh-oh!
Little darlin'', stir it up! Wo-oh! Mm, now, now.

Quench me when I''m thirsty;
Come on and cool me down, baby, when I''m hot. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Your recipe is, - darlin'' - is so tasty,
When you show and stir your pot. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)

So: stir it up, oh!
Little darlin'', stir it up; wo, now!
Come on and stir it up, oh-ah!
Little darlin'', stir it up!
---
/Guitar solo/
---
Oh, little darlin'', stir it up. Come on, babe!
Come on and stir it up, wo-o-a!
Little darlin'', stir it up! Stick with me, baby!
Come on, come on and stir it up, oh-oh!
Little darlin'', stir it up. /fadeout/

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One pair of hands

Luv

The Butler

[/quote]

Good Stuff Butler, has Fanny magnet had his pc lessons yet so he can  update your website for you yet? [:)]

[/quote]

The answer is no my little Angel and i do remember your kind offer to give me some one to one tuition.Now let me think.....an evening with you or The Butler?[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One pair of hands

Luv

The Butler

[/quote]

[/quote]

The answer is no my little Angel and i do remember your kind offer to give me some one to one tuition.Now let me think.....an evening with you or The Butler?[;)]

[/quote]

You Two timeing bitch Tilly![;)]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

One pair of hands

Luv

The Butler

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6U-TGahwvs

Stir it up; little darlin'', stir it up. Come on, baby.
Come on and stir it up: little darlin'', stir it up. O-oh!

It''s been a long, long time, yeah!
(stir it, stir it, stir it together)
Since I got you on my mind. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Oh-oh!
Now you are here (stir it, stir it, stir it together), I said,
It''s so clear
There''s so much we could do, baby, (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Just me and you.

Come on and stir it up; ..., little darlin''!
Stir it up; come on, baby!
Come on and stir it up, yeah!
Little darlin'', stir it up! O-oh!

I''ll push the wood (stir it, stir it, stir it together),
Then I blaze ya fire;
Then I''ll satisfy your heart''s desire. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Said, I stir it every (stir it, stir it, stir it together),
Every minute:
All you got to do, baby, (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Is keep it in, eh!

(Stir it up) Oh, little darlin'',
Stir it up; ..., baby!
Come on and stir it up, oh-oh-oh!
Little darlin'', stir it up! Wo-oh! Mm, now, now.

Quench me when I''m thirsty;
Come on and cool me down, baby, when I''m hot. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Your recipe is, - darlin'' - is so tasty,
When you show and stir your pot. (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)

So: stir it up, oh!
Little darlin'', stir it up; wo, now!
Come on and stir it up, oh-ah!
Little darlin'', stir it up!
---
/Guitar solo/
---
Oh, little darlin'', stir it up. Come on, babe!
Come on and stir it up, wo-o-a!
Little darlin'', stir it up! Stick with me, baby!
Come on, come on and stir it up, oh-oh!
Little darlin'', stir it up. /fadeout/

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Wave to Jupiter as you go by because you sure as hell are not on this planet

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Kathy"]His political correct course? No thats going to take several years before he graduates.[/quote]

I didn''t realise that Hell freezing over was so imminent[:O]

[/quote]

Now steady on Beau because Kathy might just post the photos of you in the Sports Bar in Nottingham on here.I understand that the reflection did you no favours in a certain department.[:P][;)]

We could close this inner circle love-in if someone would just address the original question. History lessons avoiding the annser don''t count.

Why nCIsA rather than NCISA?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

We could close this inner circle love-in if someone would just address the original question. History lessons avoiding the annser don''t count.

OTBC

[/quote]

I had one of those  an Uneducated Heron, dropped his aitches,tried to avoid it but he never missed my carp or goldfish once!

Still he''s history now ,knicked my fish once to often and the pike got him!!

Bly, Nutty answered your question posts back, do try and keep up theres a good fellow[:)]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

I had one of those  an Uneducated Heron, dropped his aitches,tried to avoid it but he never missed my carp or goldfish once!

Bly, Nutty answered your question posts back, do try and keep up theres a good fellow[:)]

[/quote]

I think he has been on those XXL size filterless cigarettes Butler.[;)]

The problem is that he ignored Nutty''s post as when you are just intent on shit stirring you ignore facts put before you and carry on regardless.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think he has been on those XXL size filterless cigarettes Butler.[;)]

The problem is that he ignored Nutty''s post as when you are just intent on shit stirring you ignore facts put before you and carry on regardless.

[/quote]

Do you two really think that nutty answered the question why nCIsA rather than NCISA in the post reproduced below?

Re: The nCIsA

Reply Quote

Well now, I wonder why the founder idiot of the FpBeI is so interested in my use of upper and lower case in the nCIsA acronym....

Yes, I probably was the originator. As I''m the only one to use it you did well to work it out.

It stems from the days when Commander Tilson of the nCIsA was hunting down Truthsamas Bin Hidin (I was not the originator of that) on threads such as this

So come on babes... any chance of any honesty amongst the shitstirring.. that''s not the answer you were looking for... so what was?

The main two characters were One Guv

Cool [H]

But then I guess that''s a problem with inner circles. They tend to become gangs with blind allegiances.

OTBC

[quote user="The Butler"]What inner circle is this then Bly Or is it the Windmills of your mind![/quote]

Gave you a chance to duck out didn''t I? Deary me.

I''ll tell you about an inner circle that I am somewhat familiar with after you explain to me why nCIsA rather than NCISA ---- because nutty certainly didn''t tell us in the post that you referred me to and I copied for you and that other NCISA chappie!

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="The Butler"]What inner circle is this then Bly Or is it the Windmills of your mind![/quote]

Gave you a chance to duck out didn''t I? Deary me.

I''ll tell you about an inner circle that I am somewhat familiar with after you explain to me why nCIsA rather than NCISA ---- because nutty certainly didn''t tell us in the post that you referred me to and I copied for you and that other NCISA chappie!

[:)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Why duck out. You talk in riddles that I can''t solve (Baggins would have had my one ring hours sooner!)

If his wasn''t the answer then I have no idea.

You must have to keep on about it so why not share

One truth

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yes, I probably was the originator. As I''m the only one to use it you did well to work it out.

It stems from the days when Commander Tilson of the nCIsA was hunting down Truthsamas Bin Hidin (I was not the originator of that) on threads such as this

So come on babes... any chance of any honesty amongst the shitstirring.. that''s not the answer you were looking for... so what was?

[/quote]

CIA Field Commanders failed to track down and capture Osama Bin Laden. Tilly was tracking Truthseeker whom another poster on here had cleverly named as Truthsama Bin Hidin. Commander Tilson of the nCIsA failed to track him down as he got away into the dark archives of the pink un messageboard. It''s all there if you read it. The world and his wife seemed to work it out without trouble. The poster that can''t is probably too thick. [*-)]

So what is this inner circle? And what answer was Thicko looking for[:^)]

Guess we will never know[:|]

Is it my imagination or is our Stateside friend a little bit paranoid about the CIA? Maybe there''s something in all this we are missing fellow circlers.

[quote user="Kathy"]Is it my imagination or is our Stateside friend a little bit paranoid about the CIA? Maybe there''s something in all this we are missing fellow circlers.[/quote]

Maybe we should ask his silent majority who confide in him what his problem is.

[quote user="The Butler"]What inner circle is this then Bly Or is it the Windmills of your mind![/quote]Maybe it''s the people who have worked out that he''s a troll (and there''s getting more by the day) or maybe it''s simply ''the voices'' of the silent majority he hears.

Poor Bly! [:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

CIA Field Commanders failed to track down and capture Osama Bin Laden. Tilly was tracking Truthseeker whom another poster on here had cleverly named as Truthsama Bin Hidin. Commander Tilson of the nCIsA failed to track him down as he got away into the dark archives of the pink un messageboard. It''s all there if you read it. The world and his wife seemed to work it out without trouble. The poster that can''t is probably too thick. [*-)]

[/quote]

You could have said that from the very beginning

Now the silent majority know why you write nCIsA rather than NCISA.

Very secondary modern.

But still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very secondary modern.

But still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Narcisist well at least that''s how I think it''s spelt

If you were a boil on a wart on the ar** of an ant you would be more relevant.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very secondary modern.

But still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Join the line Butler. I''ll soon reach the fingers on my second hand.

Sticks and stone may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Clowns to the left of you, Jokers to the right.
Here you are stuck in the middle with me!

Just as in football it''s the retaliator who gets the punishment. To me it''s much worse to be the originator.

But that''s life I guess.

Still. One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very secondary modern.

But still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Join the line Butler. I''ll soon reach the fingers on my second hand.

Sticks and stone may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Clowns to the left of you, Jokers to the right.
Here you are stuck in the middle with me!

Just as in football it''s the retaliator who gets the punishment. To me it''s much worse to be the originator.

But that''s life I guess.

Still. One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

[:(][U][:''(][{]