Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The nCIsA

Is it true that the nCIsA is led by the rump of a prominent ''Chase Out'' group from 15-18 years ago?

Is this is why I''m told by some that it''s mainly a grumble club these days?

As a bit of a history buff I''d love to have your comments on the veracity of these observations - also why some ''mischievous'' persons persist in writing the acronym NCISA as nCIsA?

Thanks in advance.

[:)]

OTBC

http://www.ncisa.co.uk/index.htm

NCISA was formed in the summer of 1995 as a focus

for the unrest that existed at the time regarding the direction in which

the club seemed to be heading.A meeting was held at the Cottage PH on

Silver Rd Norwich, and a constitution drawn up and the following

officers elected:

• Roy Blower � chairman
  • Mike Lloyd � secretary
  • John Tilson � treasurer

Former Norwich City Supporters Association chairman Stan Springall was made honorary president.

Norwich business man Harry Serruys who is sadly no longer with us,

made Lakenham Leisure Centre available free of charge to the newly

formed association for meetings and supporters forums. NCISA at that

time ran an alternative away travel service co-ordinated by John Tilson.

In 2002 Keith Spanton took over from Mike as secretary and held the

post until 2005 when the present secretary Kathy Blake took over the

reigns.

In May 2007 Roy Blower was elected as Lord Mayor of Norwich and

stepped down as chairman of the association. John Tilson took over from

him at that point, first on a temporary basis then permanently after the

association''s AGM in 2008. He relinquished the position of treasurer

and committee member Clare Williamson took over the post. After his term

as Lord Mayor, Roy Blower returned to the association as president, a

position he still holds.

As well as giving supporters the platform to air their views about

all aspects of the football club, much of NCISA''s activities have been

concerned with fundraising. Over the past fifteen years many thousands

of pounds has been raised for the football club academy through raffles,

forums, the sale of merchandise and the ever popular Canary Challenge.

The association has also sponsored the position of assistant manager at

the football club, Steve Foley, Doug Livermore, Jim Duffy, Lee Clarke

and Ian Butterworth being the beneficiaries

Mission StatementTo encourage the

overall success of Norwich City Football Club so that football of the

highest standard can be provided for the supporters.

To help ensure that those supporters can enjoy good value in the matchday experience and in the ongoing support of our club.

Look at Canary Challenge thread for another NCISA service!

Also BBB "Rump" certainly does not describe me - nor fellow committee members - in any sense!!!

Perhaps it''s my technological idiocy, but the proposed NCISA constitution doesn''t seem to be on the site, despite being flagged up on the home page.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Perhaps it''s my technological idiocy, but the proposed NCISA constitution doesn''t seem to be on the site, despite being flagged up on the home page.[/quote]The first rule of NCISA is you don''t talk about NCISA.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Only NCISA members are protected against my Hexes.

Everyone else whose been verbal to me on here is getting one today.[li]

[/quote]See you in a month, you flatulent old fucktard.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Perhaps it''s my technological idiocy, but the proposed NCISA constitution doesn''t seem to be on the site, despite being flagged up on the home page.[/quote]The first rule of NCISA is you don''t talk about NCISA.[/quote]Ah, I see. I think. It''s a kind of Mafia omerta thing? Does that makes Tilson the capo di tutti frutti? I had been wondering if it was more on the lines of Major Major in Catch-22, whose office you could visit to see him only when he wasn''t there. So you can only look for the NCISA constitution only when it''s NOT on the website...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Perhaps it''s my technological idiocy, but the proposed NCISA constitution doesn''t seem to be on the site, despite being flagged up on the home page.
[/quote]

The first rule of NCISA is you don''t talk about NCISA.
[/quote]

Ah, I see. I think. It''s a kind of Mafia omerta thing? Does that makes Tilson the capo di tutti frutti? I had been wondering if it was more on the lines of Major Major in Catch-22, whose office you could visit to see him only when he wasn''t there. So you can only look for the NCISA constitution only when it''s NOT on the website...[;)]

[/quote]

http://www.ncisa.co.uk/constitution.htm

Not looking very hard PC

About us/ Constitution.

I am surprised a man of your caliber[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Perhaps it''s my technological idiocy, but the proposed NCISA constitution doesn''t seem to be on the site, despite being flagged up on the home page.[/quote]The first rule of NCISA is you don''t talk about NCISA.[/quote]Ah, I see. I think. It''s a kind of Mafia omerta thing? Does that makes Tilson the capo di tutti frutti? I had been wondering if it was more on the lines of Major Major in Catch-22, whose office you could visit to see him only when he wasn''t there. So you can only look for the NCISA constitution only when it''s NOT on the website...[;)][/quote]

Not looking very hard PC

About us/ Constitution.

[/quote]Ah, that tiny, tiny, tiny thing at the top? That eye sight test for astronauts? That is hardly prominent. I suspect I am not alone in not having noticed it. But, thank you.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Perhaps it''s my technological idiocy, but the proposed NCISA constitution doesn''t seem to be on the site, despite being flagged up on the home page.
[/quote]

The first rule of NCISA is you don''t talk about NCISA.
[/quote]

Ah, I see. I think. It''s a kind of Mafia omerta thing? Does that makes Tilson the capo di tutti frutti? I had been wondering if it was more on the lines of Major Major in Catch-22, whose office you could visit to see him only when he wasn''t there. So you can only look for the NCISA constitution only when it''s NOT on the website...[;)]

[/quote]

Not looking very hard PC

About us/ Constitution.

[/quote]

Ah, that tiny, tiny, tiny thing at the top? That eye sight test for astronauts? That is hardly prominent. I suspect I am not alone in not having noticed it. But, thank you.

[/quote]

Look now Oh master!

For you anything PC[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]Perhaps it''s my technological idiocy, but the proposed NCISA constitution doesn''t seem to be on the site, despite being flagged up on the home page.[/quote]The first rule of NCISA is you don''t talk about NCISA.[/quote]Ah, I see. I think. It''s a kind of Mafia omerta thing? Does that makes Tilson the capo di tutti frutti? I had been wondering if it was more on the lines of Major Major in Catch-22, whose office you could visit to see him only when he wasn''t there. So you can only look for the NCISA constitution only when it''s NOT on the website...[;)][/quote]

Not looking very hard PC

About us/ Constitution.

[/quote]Ah, that tiny, tiny, tiny thing at the top? That eye sight test for astronauts? That is hardly prominent. I suspect I am not alone in not having noticed it. But, thank you.[/quote]

Look now Oh master!

For you anything PC[:D]

[/quote]NOW I SEE IT! Fantastic, TB.[Y] Now if only you''d take my advice on that mission statement...[;)][:P][;)]

I can push pens around my own desk without gathering a bunch of other jobsworths to help me do it......

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Cluck"]I can push pens around my own desk without gathering a bunch of other jobsworths to help me do it......

[/quote]

You have your own desk?[:O]

[/quote]

[img]http://imgs.tootoo.com/26/a2/26a295f84ee528673d464bf195662143.jpg[/img]

Is it true that FpBeI (Federation of Pompous Boring Exiled Idiots) is led by the rump of a group of people who turned their back on our country 50 years ago. My good friend Lyphov Riley informs me that it’s mainly a pensioners club these days where the boring old farts grumble day in day out. Too much sun he says. Although he did join so that he could have company watching the games on text updates.

I’d love to have your comments on the veracity of Lyphov’s observations - also why one of their number continually turns up on this message board with nothing to contribute.

Thanks in advance.

Comment: Only one glove was One Glove

[H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is it true that FpBeI (Federation of Pompous Boring Exiled Idiots) is led by the rump of a group of people who turned their back on our country 50 years ago. My good friend Lyphov Riley informs me that it’s mainly a pensioners club these days where the boring old farts grumble day in day out. Too much sun he says. Although he did join so that he could have company watching the games on text updates.

I’d love to have your comments on the veracity of Lyphov’s observations - also why one of their number continually turns up on this message board with nothing to contribute.

Thanks in advance.

[H]

[/quote]

But what about The nCIsA?

You''re a user.

Now, I had first dibs so........[:(]...........play fair.......

Still. One love. (I see Andy Murray''s just got beaten in the 4th)

OTBC

NCISA website is looking much better now, can I ask

1) When will the members comments bit be working ?

2) When will all the competitions, draws and members benefits being advertised on there be starting ?

[quote user="cityangel"]

NCISA website is looking much better now, can I ask

1) When will the members comments bit be working ?

2) When will all the competitions, draws and members benefits being advertised on there be starting ?

[/quote]

Thank you for asking[:D]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thanks in advance.

[H]

[/quote]

You''re a user.

OTBC

[/quote]

A user[:^)]

By the look of your posts you could well be a user. Probably crack or some such substance.

Still....

day as Grant Mitchell] One Bruv

[H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thanks in advance.

[H]

[/quote]

You''re a user.

OTBC

[/quote]

A user[:^)]

By the look of your posts you could well be a user. Probably crack or some such substance.

Still....

day as Grant Mitchell] One Bruv

[H]

[/quote]

Yes, a user of the acronym nCIsA (or perhaps the originator)?

Now c''mon nigel, stop running, changing the subject, and avoiding the issue.

Come to think of it, your response is somewhat Gunn-like than Lambert-like .......and we don''t want any backsliding this season do we?

So, why nCIsA rather than NCISA?

One luv.

OTBC

Well now, I wonder why the founder idiot of the FpBeI is so interested in my use of upper and lower case in the nCIsA acronym....

Yes, I probably was the originator. As I''m the only one to use it you did well to work it out.

It stems from the days when Commander Tilson of the nCIsA was hunting down Truthsamas Bin Hidin (I was not the originator of that) on threads such as this

So come on babes... any chance of any honesty amongst the shitstirring.. that''s not the answer you were looking for... so what was?

The main two characters were One Guv

[H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well now, I wonder why the founder idiot of the FpBeI is so interested in my use of upper and lower case in the nCIsA acronym....

Yes, I probably was the originator. As I''m the only one to use it you did well to work it out.

It stems from the days when Commander Tilson of the nCIsA was hunting down Truthsamas Bin Hidin (I was not the originator of that) on threads such as this

So come on babes... any chance of any honesty amongst the shitstirring.. that''s not the answer you were looking for... so what was?

The main two characters were One Guv

[H]

[/quote]

You still haven''t answered my question.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

You still haven''t answered my question.

OTBC

[/quote]

Really?

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

I haven''t answered that either.

Still...

ONE FILLED WITH THE GENTLE One Dove

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

You still haven''t answered my question about why some spell it nCIsA rather than NCISA.

OTBC

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

OK you win since that''s what''s most important to you.

[|-)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

You still haven''t answered my question about why some spell it nCIsA rather than NCISA. See how I changed the original post in the quote? My dishonesty has no bounds.

OTBC

[/quote]

Really?

[/quote]

OK you win since that''s what''s most important to you.

[|-)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Still...

One Shove.

(But he''ll be back)