Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Barnsley Score prediction

i also think 3-1. think we will go 1-0 up then get a bit sloppy and concede before half time. Lmabert will talk the talk and 2 second half goals will finish them off.

For some reason we always seem to score a hat full against Barnsley at FCR. I am therefore going for a ridiculous 5 - 1 as for whatever reason Barnsley always seem to hate it here.

Going to be tough and hope none of the players will treat Barnsley lightly-though am sure Lambert won''t allow that.

We might have pounded them a couple of times in recent years, but we went down and they didn''t!

Reckon a draw, 1-1. They''re no mugs and it will show tomorrow.

2-0 win. Comfortable win with a very strong defensive peformance from all involved. Holt and Surman with the two goals. Holt with a header from a Smith cross in the 34th minute, 7 yards out. Surman will wrap up the win with a sweetly struck strike from the edge of the box on 82 minutes, after good work from Wesley Hoolahan. Ruddy will also not have much to, however will make an unbelievable save just after half time. One which only improves our confidence in him.

This will be a lot more difficult than most people think, and could potentially be another Watford, with Barnsley managed by another Canary "old boy" keen to do well at Carrow Road.2-2 draw.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Going to be tough and hope none of the players will treat Barnsley lightly-though am sure Lambert won''t allow that. We might have pounded them a couple of times in recent years, but we went down and they didn''t! Reckon a draw, 1-1. They''re no mugs and it will show tomorrow.[/quote]

Doesn''t mean a thing! Scunthorpe, Swansea and Forest didn''t go down either. I''m going for a 3-1 win. We''ll go 1 up very early on with a Crofts strike. They will equaliuse around the 30 minute mark, then after a long time being stale mate, we''ll get two in the last 10 mins from Grant and Wes/another from Crofts.

Crofts double might be a good shout actually,worth a cheeky quid :P I''m going 2-0 Goal early on and one right at the death one will be really scrappy and the other will be spectacular. Got a feeling there''s going to be a big fight too not sure why :P