Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Just been told we are approaching Administration!

[quote user="Mr. Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

....Oh yes you are....

You do seem to be suffering from a Pink''un popularity puncture....Pedalling furiously, but....now sadly flagging and not making much headway.

That''s the way it is in the world.....One day you''re topical, adored and a real hoot....Next day?....History.....

Even though your small band of adoring followers, will rise to your defence and give you an ego nudge....You just got to accept that folk, now find you tiresome...  

Never mind though....eh....pet.

[/quote]
The voice of experience talking?

Never mind.  Carry on with your quipping - your punning - we''re all mightily impressed by how clever you are.

[/quote]

I don''t profess to be clever....you just made that up....pet.

Wizz will be back soon.....Then you''ll have your fall guy....back.

[quote user="Kathy"]and some fell on stony ground...............[/quote]They are always the most enjoyable ones.......[;)]

Don''t knpw if this has already been mentioned as I couldn''t be bothered to read every post BUT, travelling from London to Norwich, via Mannigtree wouldn''t call at Attleborough. That''s on the Norwich - Ely/Cambridge route!

[quote user="Hyph Mngo"]Mello, you got the painters in this week?[/quote]

No, unfortunately my painters, have gone into menunstration administration.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="HeadofEnglish"]I have been a Norwich City supporter for 27 years.  I have read this board without posting.  I am currently Head of English Studies at one of what is said to be one of our great Universities.[/quote]

I would love for that to be true but c''mon fella, you''re pulling our legs?

If you really were what you say you are, your head would have exploded reading this board long before now.

Innit?
[/quote]

Of course he''s fibbing - the lack of commas in the above sentence demonstrates that he is!  

"lack of commas in the above sentence" Why LinkNR9 where, would, you have put, commas in, that sentence then,?

Back to the thread topic: a real groaner but I liked it. Not Chops'' best delivery, but surely not worth the derision being flung by our self-appointed "not so clever" fellow posters.

OTBC!