Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Just been told we are approaching Administration!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Im also wondering what Einstein is gonna take my bait......[/quote]OK, I''ll bite! [:)]It is annoying, but so is digging the yanks for their rubbish lazy spelling. It''s like picking on the fat kid at school. They can''t help it and they''re not doing ay harm.To be fair, I''ve been guilty of both in the past myself (picking on yank spelling and poor grammar, not fat kids) but just like Earl, I''m trying to be a better person.

"One of the flaws..."

I wouldn''t worry, Nexus, son. Personally, I make a point of not having valid points...out of which in the first place... to run... Anyway, keep up the quality substance; your contributions are to be valued.

HeadofEnglish - LOL! I LOLed!

Hahah, yup an annoyance to be sure.Nah, ill quit it , just hate it when people have to resort to spelling / grammar checking when they cant debate something and find it hard to let something go once pissed off.

[quote user="ron obvious"]... So are we going into adstimrinatoin or what??

[/quote]Um....that''s ''administration'', please check your spelling before you post.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]"people''s", not "peoples" "English teacher", not "English Teacher" "don''t", not "dont" "having only male grandparents", not "lack of grammar" Ha ha, just crankin'' yer yank, Nexus. Though to be fair, your prose is a shocker! OTBC![/quote]

''teacher of English'', not ''English teacher''.

Asccord''n to both moi grannies, an'' me.

OTBC

[quote user="HeadofEnglish"]

I have been a Norwich City supporter for 27 years.  I have read this board without posting.  I am currently Head of English Studies at one of what is said to be one of our great Universities.

I have no idea in what field you correct the errors of others but it cannot be in English I hope.  Your post, as it stands, would be a correction challenge but one only to engage those on GCSE.

[/quote]

Do you have something against the use of commas, O Head of English Studies?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m travelling back on the train from London after some business meetings and have just heard an announcement that we''re fast approaching administration.Bye bye Lambert, thanks Delia [:''(][8o|][/quote] Your posts have become just as predictable as the likes of Wiz. Actually, at least Wiz''s posts aren''t permeated by an all-consuming air of smug superiority.WE GET IT. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SATIRE. YOU ARE A VERY CLEVER PERSON.

Bit like a onversation I once had on the phone with the traffic office during my lorry days,

He said "The jobs inviness delivering at 4," what he actually said was  "The jobs in a mess give us  ring at 4,"  he invented a new word for deafness lol 

[quote user="Elf"][quote user="ron obvious"]... So are we going into adstimrinatoin or what??

[/quote]Um....that''s ''administration'', please check your spelling before you post.[/quote]No, really?????????Sweet Jesus, give me strength.

[quote user="Elf"][quote user="ron obvious"]... So are we going into adstimrinatoin or what??[/quote]Um....that''s ''administration'', please check your spelling before you post.[/quote]Nothing gets past you, does it? [:S]

[quote user="Paul Lamberts Disciple"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m travelling back on the train from London after some business meetings and have just heard an announcement that we''re fast approaching administration.Bye bye Lambert, thanks Delia [:''(][8o|][/quote] Your posts have become just as predictable as the likes of Wiz. Actually, at least Wiz''s posts aren''t permeated by an all-consuming air of smug superiority.WE GET IT. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SATIRE. YOU ARE A VERY CLEVER PERSON.[/quote]

Yeah I noticed that, too. Mister Chops used to be funny.

Seems like the comedy''s all used up

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m travelling back on the train from London after some business meetings and have just heard an announcement that we''re fast approaching administration.

Bye bye Lambert, thanks Delia [:''(][8o|]
[/quote]

Apologies.  I''m a bit hard of hearing because I had my mp3 player on... the announcement actually said "we are now approaching Attleborough station." [:$]

We miss you, Wiz [{]
[/quote]

Did you go that way deliberately to avoid Ipshite, Chopsy?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Elf"][quote user="ron obvious"]... So are we going into adstimrinatoin or what??[/quote]Um....that''s ''administration'', please check your spelling before you post.[/quote]Nothing gets past you, does it? [:S][/quote]Oh dear.  Must directions be included for the viewing audience?

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Elf"][quote user="ron obvious"]... So are we going into adstimrinatoin or what??

[/quote]Um....that''s ''administration'', please check your spelling before you post.[/quote]No, really?????????Sweet Jesus, give me strength.

[/quote]^^^^^^

[quote user="Paul Lamberts Gimp"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m travelling back on the train from London after some business meetings and have just heard an announcement that we''re fast approaching administration.Bye bye Lambert, thanks Delia [:''(][8o|][/quote] Your posts have become just as predictable as the likes of Wiz. Actually, at least Wiz''s posts aren''t permeated by an all-consuming air of smug superiority.WE GET IT. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SATIRE. YOU ARE A VERY CLEVER PERSON.[/quote]And you''re a tosspot.  WITH CAPS LOCK.

OOOOOH!....I do believe someone''s quite annoyed...

Alas......I suspect a severe case of dish it, but can''t take it.....syndrome....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Alas......I suspect a severe case of dish it, but can''t take it.....syndrome....

[/quote]Not really.  Just responding to a random insult.Regards to Cluck.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Not really.  Just responding to a random insult.

Regards to Cluck.

[/quote]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Not really.  Just responding to a random insult.Regards to Cluck.[/quote]

[/quote]

He he he....

Don''t dish if you can''t take.....

[quote user="Cluckbert Chase"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Not really.  Just responding to a random insult.

Regards to Cluck.

[/quote]

[/quote]

He he he....

Don''t dish if you can''t take.....

[/quote]

Quite rich really, coming from Mello isn''t it - the king of infantile rebukes [;)]  

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Not really.  Just responding to a random insult.Regards to Cluck.[/quote]

[/quote][img]http://www.iranian.com/main/files/blogimages/0-hypocrisy.jpg[/img][img]http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/jimmy-nail.jpg[/img]

Spender in reply to Mister Flops sez:

....Oh yes you are....

You do seem to be suffering from a Pink''un popularity puncture....Pedalling furiously, but....now sadly flagging and not making much headway.

That''s the way it is in the world.....One day you''re topical, adored and a real hoot....Next day?....History.....

Even though your small band of adoring followers, will rise to your defence and give you an ego nudge....You just got to accept that folk, now find you tiresome...  

Never mind though....eh....pet.

Adapt and survive....Start by getting a puncture repair outfit for your ''ickle chopper....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

....Oh yes you are....

You do seem to be suffering from a Pink''un popularity puncture....Pedalling furiously, but....now sadly flagging and not making much headway.

That''s the way it is in the world.....One day you''re topical, adored and a real hoot....Next day?....History.....

Even though your small band of adoring followers, will rise to your defence and give you an ego nudge....You just got to accept that folk, now find you tiresome...  

Never mind though....eh....pet.

[/quote]The voice of experience talking?Never mind.  Carry on with your quipping - your punning - we''re all mightily impressed by how clever you are.

It was a weak attempt at humor to begin with. It made no sense. Attleborough Station doesn''t even sound much like administration, and that the announcement would be made that way is not remotely believeable.

You''ve done well before, and will again, but this one was not good. Fuh-gedda-bowdit. It''s no biggie.

[quote user="Paul Lamberts Disciple"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m travelling back on the train from London after some business meetings and have just heard an announcement that we''re fast approaching administration.Bye bye Lambert, thanks Delia [:''(][8o|][/quote] Your posts have become just as predictable as the likes of Wiz. Actually, at least Wiz''s posts aren''t permeated by an all-consuming air of smug superiority.WE GET IT. YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SATIRE. YOU ARE A VERY CLEVER PERSON.[/quote]Quite right.