Sign in to follow this  
alysha

Under 21 Tickets

[quote user="canary_girl"]

Bascially I don''t agree that someone still at school has to pay the same price as a working adult.

[/quote]

I don''t agree that adults should subsidise other adults for luxuries like football. That''s right I said adults or would you prefer to be called children?

What about those adults who are unemployed because they have been made redundant or are off work because of illness? Why should students get a discount over these people who may have had to give up their season tickets or go to less matches because they can no longer afford it?

Part of growing up is realising that if you want to do X you may not ba able to do Y.

So please explain to me why students should get a discount yet someone who has been made redudntant doesn''t?

Davo

[quote user="Davo"][quote user="canary_girl"]

Bascially I don''t agree that someone still at school has to pay the same price as a working adult.

[/quote]

I don''t agree that adults should subsidise other adults for luxuries like football. That''s right I said adults or would you prefer to be called children?

What about those adults who are unemployed because they have been made redundant or are off work because of illness? Why should students get a discount over these people who may have had to give up their season tickets or go to less matches because they can no longer afford it?

Part of growing up is realising that if you want to do X you may not ba able to do Y.

So please explain to me why students should get a discount yet someone who has been made redudntant doesn''t?

Davo

[/quote]

Totally agree Davo.  Each group is deserving in its own right - how about families especially with young kids, regardless of whether the kids go or not?  People living out of the area so that they have to pay high travel costs?  People working but on low incomes?

At the end of the day each group is only really important to you if youre in it.  As Jas highlighted earlier, if youre not under 21, and dont have family or friends in that group why should you care?  Im sure the club will review their price structure at the end of the season and if they feel that people were missing out and the ground was not selling to capacity then theyll review them