Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

QPR away tickets

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"]Heres a way out idea.Ring the ticket office.[/quote]

Yeah, I''m sure they''re open at half 8 in the evening...[/quote]Is it imperative that you know RIGHT NOW?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"]Heres a way out idea.Ring the ticket office.[/quote]

Yeah, I''m sure they''re open at half 8 in the evening...[/quote]Is it imperative that you know RIGHT NOW?[/quote]

Is it imperative that you criticise every single one of my posts? I just asked a simple question about tickets (something a lot of people do) ....

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"]Heres a way out idea.Ring the ticket office.[/quote]

Yeah, I''m sure they''re open at half 8 in the evening...[/quote]Is it imperative that you know RIGHT NOW?[/quote]

Is it imperative that you criticise every single one of my posts? I just asked a simple question about tickets (something a lot of people do) ....[/quote]Yes, it is.

[quote user="morty"]Heres a way out idea.

Ring the ticket office.
[/quote]

A very radical view Morty but instead of ringing the ticket office i just did a ridiculous thing.I wasted one whole minute looking on both the QPR and Norwich websites to find they are not on sale yet either here or in London.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Heres a way out idea.Ring the ticket office.[/quote]

A very radical view Morty but instead of ringing the ticket office i just did a ridiculous thing.I wasted one whole minute looking on both the QPR and Norwich websites to find they are not on sale yet either here or in London.[;)]

[/quote]You could certainly show these youngsters a thing or two about the Interwebz Tilly.[:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Heres a way out idea.

Ring the ticket office.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you check his membership number before imparting the information?

Bugger another sales opportunity gone[:D]

Tilly I would say you wasted two minutes reading this thread. Then one minute looking on websites. Then another one minutes posting that you looked on said websites.

All to no avail as I''m sure this thread will turn up again in a few weeks or so.

Davo

I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s

It seems as though certain ''adult'' *snigger* posters think they''re better than other posters and as such feel it appropriate to criticise every single post that the targeted posters make.

I bet if someone that is in the ''inner circle of posters'' were to post this, people like ''Morty'' and ''Tilly'' would be clambering to help out.

But no it''s really fair to single out certain posters....

[quote user="Davo"]Tilly I would say you wasted two minutes reading this thread. Then one minute looking on websites. Then another one minutes posting that you looked on said websites. All to no avail as I''m sure this thread will turn up again in a few weeks or so. Davo[/quote]

Fair point Dav[:P]o but the wife is out tonight and i am bored[;)]

[quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s

It seems as though certain ''adult'' *snigger* posters think they''re better than other posters and as such feel it appropriate to criticise every single post that the targeted posters make.

I bet if someone that is in the ''inner circle of posters'' were to post this, people like ''Morty'' and ''Tilly'' would be clambering to help out.

But no it''s really fair to single out certain posters....[/quote]Behave like an idiot, and you will get treated like one.That explain things any better?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Davo"]Tilly I would say you wasted two minutes reading this thread. Then one minute looking on websites. Then another one minutes posting that you looked on said websites. All to no avail as I''m sure this thread will turn up again in a few weeks or so. Davo[/quote]

Fair point Dav[:P]o but the wife is out tonight and i am bored[;)]

[/quote]

Blimey whatever happened there? Sorry mate no offence.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s

But no it''s really fair to single out certain posters....[/quote]Behave like an idiot, and you will get treated like one.That explain things any better?[/quote]

How is asking if anyone has an idea about upcoming match tickets being like an idiot?

Besides I bet if someone who was new to the forum was to ask or if one of the inner circle (who think they''re better posters /people because they''ve been posting longest) was to ask you wouldnt dream of slating them.

Is saying ''I''d tap that'' behaving like an idiot Morty?

[quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s It seems as though certain ''adult'' *snigger* posters think they''re better than other posters and as such feel it appropriate to criticise every single post that the targeted posters make. I bet if someone that is in the ''inner circle of posters'' were to post this, people like ''Morty'' and ''Tilly'' would be clambering to help out. But no it''s really fair to single out certain posters....[/quote]

Honoured to think i am in "the inner circle of posters" but i did "clamber" to help you out CT but a 6 year old could have obtained the info you were seeking without making a thread out of it.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s

But no it''s really fair to single out certain posters....[/quote]Behave like an idiot, and you will get treated like one.That explain things any better?[/quote]

How is asking if anyone has an idea about upcoming match tickets being like an idiot?

Besides I bet if someone who was new to the forum was to ask or if one of the inner circle (who think they''re better posters /people because they''ve been posting longest) was to ask you wouldnt dream of slating them.

Is saying ''I''d tap that'' behaving like an idiot Morty?[/quote]Take your pathetic, childish "inner circle" whiney conspiracy theory and shove it. You''re behaving like a spoiled child, and being treated accordingly.Your question was a stupid one and now you''re pouting because people have ragged you for it.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s It seems as though certain ''adult'' *snigger* posters think they''re better than other posters and as such feel it appropriate to criticise every single post that the targeted posters make. I bet if someone that is in the ''inner circle of posters'' were to post this, people like ''Morty'' and ''Tilly'' would be clambering to help out. But no it''s really fair to single out certain posters....[/quote]

Behave like an idiot, and you will get treated like one.

That explain things any better?
[/quote] How is asking if anyone has an idea about upcoming match tickets being like an idiot? Besides I bet if someone who was new to the forum was to ask or if one of the inner circle (who think they''re better posters /people because they''ve been posting longest) was to ask you wouldnt dream of slating them. Is saying ''I''d tap that'' behaving like an idiot Morty?[/quote]

The irony of this is not lost on me,4 years and 7,500 posts is it now CT? Blimey i am but a mere lad on here compared to you.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s

Is saying ''I''d tap that'' behaving like an idiot Morty?[/quote]Take your pathetic, childish "inner circle" whiney conspiracy theory and shove it. You''re behaving like a spoiled child, and being treated accordingly.Your question was a stupid one and now you''re pouting because people have ragged you for it.[/quote]

You dont bother posting to my posts and I wont reply to your posts.

Deal?

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s

Is saying ''I''d tap that'' behaving like an idiot Morty?[/quote]Take your pathetic, childish "inner circle" whiney conspiracy theory and shove it. You''re behaving like a spoiled child, and being treated accordingly.Your question was a stupid one and now you''re pouting because people have ragged you for it.[/quote]

You dont bother posting to my posts and I wont reply to your posts.

Deal?[/quote]Nope, shove it.I am actually doing you a favour here by pointing out when you have posted something stupid, because maybe eventually you''ll learn from it.Thank me later.

[quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CT"]I hardly see how this post is an unreasonable one to appear on the Norwich City fan site messageboard :s It seems as though certain ''adult'' *snigger* posters think they''re better than other posters and as such feel it appropriate to criticise every single post that the targeted posters make. I bet if someone that is in the ''inner circle of posters'' were to post this, people like ''Morty'' and ''Tilly'' would be clambering to help out. But no it''s really fair to single out certain posters....[/quote]

Behave like an idiot, and you will get treated like one.

That explain things any better?
[/quote] How is asking if anyone has an idea about upcoming match tickets being like an idiot? Besides I bet if someone who was new to the forum was to ask or if one of the inner circle (who think they''re better posters /people because they''ve been posting longest) was to ask you wouldnt dream of slating them. Is saying ''I''d tap that'' behaving like an idiot Morty?[/quote]

Take your pathetic, childish "inner circle" whiney conspiracy theory and shove it. You''re behaving like a spoiled child, and being treated accordingly.

Your question was a stupid one and now you''re pouting because people have ragged you for it.
[/quote] You dont bother posting to my posts and I wont reply to your posts. Deal?[/quote]

That has told you Morty,stop giving silly answers to silly questions[:P]

I am really interested in going to the QPR game as well in London on October 16th. Does anyone know how you would find your way from London Liverpool Street and then onto the Hammersmith and City line, this leads to Shepherds Bush Market? I just don''t know where you would go once at Liverpool Street having arrived from Norwich.

I want to book a train ticket now really but frustratingly I can''t because there is no guarantee that I will get a ticket for the QPR game, so I have to wait before the tickets go on sale, and once I have my tickets I can then get my train tickets.

[quote user="CT"]Anyone got a rough estimate as to how much 1 student ticket and 1 under 16 ticket would be?

Many thanks :)[/quote]There was some kind of deal with The Sun where tickets were discounted, I think - might be worth googling that.