Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Which other club do you have a soft spot for and why........

I dont know if this has been posted b4.

mine is Torquay Utd,dont ask why,just always looked out for their results ever since they got into the footy league in the 70,s.And i love their little ground.

Dagenham & Redbridge for me. Ever since our FA Cup game, back in 2003, where Zema scored in the last minute, I''ve had a soft spot for them. It was galling the way they were beaten and they gave us a good game. Since then, I''ve looked out for their results.

SP

Almeria (for know reason what so ever.....) and Barcelona (for all the obvious reasons, and even more so since i went on the Nou Camp tour, it was amazing :D)

I have a soft spot for Gillingham after living down there for a few years and always look out for their results (after Norwich''s of course). I enjoy watching Arsenal and even more so Barcelona but I wouldn''t say I support them, I''m just a footballing purest.

Davo 

ajax, was a season ticket holder there when i lived in holland. thankfully, a lot of their games were played on sundays, so, after a trip to carra rood, i used to get home in time to go to a game

I usually look out for York''s results having lived there for a while with work. Also, I used to be sort of into the Baggies as they are my Gran''s hometown team and she hates the ''Gold scum'' (as she calls them - haha!) as much as I do : )

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]I always look for the Arsenal result, Not saying i have a soft spot but like the way they play[Y][/quote]

i also like hereford as family live there, and also leicerster.

Bristol Rovers because that ''s where I live now (have done for 20 years on and off) - I''ve watched them for years playing diabolically bad football never ever thinking that one day I''d be sitting in the away end cheering on City.As for foreign clubs:1860 Munich because I lived there for 4 years and the missus and I decided to support the smaller team (it was too easy to support Bayern).Valencia as my parents retired to Spain (near Valencia) a few years back.  I''ve been to the Mestalla (is that how you spell it) and seen them play Real Madrid - Valencia were woeful.  If you think the Scottish league is a boring two horse race, try the Spanish one!Finally, Inter MIlan - I had such a great day in Milan following City, I''ll never forget it.  Ever since then, I''ve kept an eye out for Inter''s results.

Lowestoft Town - Home ClubBurnley - Missus ClubUsed to look out for Sutton United

There''s a couple I keep an eye on, Spurs as my best mate is a spurs fan, I look out for Forest''s results as the stepmom''s family are all Forest supporters....

But the only team I really support apart from Norwich is Fenerbahce - lived in Turkey for 6 months last year and Fener are nicknamed the canaries so I followed them, and actually ended up properly supporting them - watch all the games online etc etc, don''t come close to Norwich in my heart though!!!

Everton as most of my family support them. Reading as it''s where everyone in my family comes from. Peterborough as that''s the team nearest to where I started school. Lille because I went there on holiday once and loved the place, great to be in around Christmas time! And DC United because my pen friend supports them. I also looked out for San Jose results when Hucks was there,

Barrow.....Collected Anglo ''Bellboy'' gum wrappers as a kid and it seemed like a million miles away from Norwich when I looked it up.