Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Canary Coach

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]The Forest game will be my first away game that I''ve got the coach to so I was just wondering, what do you have to do ? Just turn up and get on ? I''ll be booking my tickets tomorrow.[/quote]Aim to get to the coaches (outside Jarrold Stand) at least 30 mins before. Well we do. We get there about 35 mins before hand, so when they arrive, we can get decent seats. [:)]

Then they come and collect the rippy part off your ticket about 20 mins into the journey. They also do a sweepstake and sell hot and cold drinks. [:)] Most coaches also have a toilet - pure luzury!

Of course, if you''re on your own, you can turn up with about 10 mins to go or something, as there would be a few spare seats here and there probably.

I am so gutteed I can''t go to Forest! [:''(] Uncle''s wedding, what a day to have it on! tut tut

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Weddings are meant for the close season. I take it he''s not a football fan or the bride arranged it,[/quote]Probably the bloody control freak of a bride, yes. [:(]

Uncle is, but sadly a Chelsea fan. It''s no use me calling him a glory hunter either, cause he has supported them since he was like 12 (so about 20 or 30 years). [:(]

I guess I will have to keep checking my phone for text updates, or be rude and go on the internet on my phone. [:)] Actually, hopefully the ceremony thing might be in the morning ish time, and then there will be a gap between then and the reception, so, I can go and listen on the radio! [:D]

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]You wouldn''t happen to know where the coach picks up along the way would you?
[/quote]Dereham I think. Not sure where else, but people often get dropped off on the way/too the game. [Y]

Guess the ticket office might know?

[quote user="Brendo "]

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]You wouldn''t happen to know where the coach picks up along the way would you? [/quote]Dereham I think. Not sure where else, but people often get dropped off on the way/too the game. [Y]

Guess the ticket office might know?

[/quote]People get dropped off on the way to the game!! How much has public transport gone up in price that it''s now cheaper to buy a match ticket with travel!!!