Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Grant Holt Wouldn't Speak To The EEN

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Well, serve them right for all those ridiculous headline posters about his minor driving matter stuck outside shops and by street vendors.[/quote]probably spoke to the EDP instead. bigger readership afterall.

I actually wouldn''t blame him. The sensationalised cr*p about Holt''s driving offence was ridiculous. Made it sound like he was public enemy number one when the reality was he''d done 69 in a 60 zone and sent the form back to the wrong organisation!#

Another example of how far archant has gone downhill in the last couple of years.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

I actually wouldn''t blame him. The sensationalised cr*p about Holt''s driving offence was ridiculous. Made it sound like he was public enemy number one when the reality was he''d done 69 in a 60 zone and sent the form back to the wrong organisation!#

Another example of how far archant has gone downhill in the last couple of years.

[/quote]Isn''t he an A lister though?[;)]

Very good Wiz. [:)]I don''t blame Grant "Kissy Wrist" Holt one bit, I too agree that Archant behaved shamelessly over the whole thing.

But then Grant could empty my bank account, beat up my mum and set fire to my house and I''d probably only say "Yooouuuuu" and wag my finger.

I understand why Grant wasnt willing to talk to the papers but then if he does he can give his side of the story... Nothing to hide if all what has been said is true thus far?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I understand why Grant wasnt willing to talk to the papers but then if he does he can give his side of the story... Nothing to hide if all what has been said is true thus far?[/quote]

I think some papers had already made their minds up to cast him as guilty

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

If you''re going to criticize Archant, at least get it right yourself.

Grant Holt was charged and pleaded guilty of the offence of failing to complete a form detailing the name of the driver who was caught speeding. I have filled in one of these myself recently, a monkey could do it in about 5 minutes.  These forms are necessary because the camera only records that the car was speeding, not who was driving it.

He didn''t send the form back to the wrong organisation - he didn''t send it back at all.  As they supply a return envelope, it would be quite difficult to send it to the wrong place.

I think you''ll find that it is rare for these forms not to returned - in fact you would need to be quite an idiot not to send it back. 

If Grant Holt wants to avoid headlines like this, he should stop being so stupid.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

Grant Holt was charged and pleaded guilty of the offence of failing to complete a form detailing the name of the driver who was caught speeding. I have filled in one of these myself recently, a monkey could do it in about 5 minutes.  These forms are necessary because the camera only records that the car was speeding, not who was driving it.

He didn''t send the form back to the wrong organisation - he didn''t send it back at all.  As they supply a return envelope, it would be quite difficult to send it to the wrong place.

I think you''ll find that it is rare for these forms not to returned - in fact you would need to be quite an idiot not to send it back. 

If Grant Holt wants to avoid headlines like this, he should stop being so stupid.

[/quote]

And drive within the laws of the land!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-10984973

maybe holt should sayhe had to save his cat thats why he was speeidng like graham swann!

Does it matter for Christ''s sake?Once again the celebrity obsessed numb nuts are concerning themselves with a private matter which hurt no-one. He scored a goal for you all against Scunthorpe.... so why not grow up and leave it alone?

[quote user="Cluck"]Does it matter for Christ''s sake?Once again the celebrity obsessed numb nuts are concerning themselves with a private matter which hurt no-one. [/quote]Trust you won''t be making any further comments on Stephen Fry''s appointment to the board, then?

[quote user="Cluck"]Does it matter for Christ''s sake?Once again the celebrity obsessed numb nuts are concerning themselves with a private matter which hurt no-one. He scored a goal for you all against Scunthorpe.... so why not grow up and leave it alone?[/quote]Ever heard of a slow news day? There are plenty of them in Norwich.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oopsy lol  [:D][;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Cluck"]Does it matter for Christ''s sake?Once again the celebrity obsessed numb nuts are concerning themselves with a private matter which hurt no-one. [/quote]Trust you won''t be making any further comments on Stephen Fry''s appointment to the board, then?[/quote]There is a big difference.... one has done wonders for the club since he came.... the other has systematically destroyed all of the good work done by those who came before her.....Answers on a postcard.