Sign in to follow this  
Chelmsford Canary

Robbie Savage on Five Live

Just driven home and heard Robbie savage say that Newcastle we''re average last season in the Championship...or something along those lines.

I''d be quite pleased if we win the league at a canter and only play average!

Very strange comment - maybe sour grapes, he did go onto to mention that Derby took four points off them last season

He''s a kn0b. Just seems to another in the long line of BBC pundits who talks rubbish.

No matter what you think of Newcastle or WBA you do not finish the league 1st or 2nd with being average.

Davo

Completely disagree - I think he''s been a breath of fresh air on 606, him and Chappers are way, way better than Alan Green. The fact he''s a current professional adds a different dynamic to the show but doesn''t stop him from being honest and opinionated. He''s equally good as a pundit, which obviously he''s doing as I type.

Think he is good too, he is quite witty, has a good knowledge and apart from his Welsh accent, he is quite articulate.

Savage doesn''t speak very highly of Dion in his autobiography! Mind you reading you would think Maradona and Pele weren''t fit to lace the Welsh Wizards boots!

Savage''s quote to Steve Bruce.

Bruce to Savage ''''how many trophies have you won?'''' Savage to Bruce '''' How many international caps have you won?!''''

Love him or hate him it''s an ok read if you are a bit bored on holiday.

Robbie Savage, Colin Murray and Steve Clarridge - detest them all.  On Sky - Peter Beagrie gets my goat too - dour know-it-all.