Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Donny away

Tickets are on sale, so I was wondering does anyone know how big the allocation is and do you think we will sell out? It is a night game this time, and it was a night game last, did we sell out then? It''s just that I''m not fully sure if I can go yet, so wouldn''t want to get the tickets now just incase. I would also however not like to see it has been sold out when I could have gone!Thank you[:D]

Last time it didn''t really sell out in full - there were quite a few seats if only in the corners.  I was on a Corporate do so could clearly see our fans and how much of the stand they filled.  Given that at the time we were playing applallingly and were relying on Cort (who on the night was comical in his performance) it again underlines the support the team get that there were so many there.  Any other club most would not have bothered.  Enjoyed the game and Donny do a nice line in rough and ready, everybody in it together Corporate, even chatted with Delia - she had nowhere to hide!!

If we couldn''t sell our allocation to Scunthorpe, then we wont to Doncaster, especially as it''s a Tuesday night. Last time it was a Friday, so people could have a lie-in saturday morning, no such luxury this time.

Last time was a bit of a nightmare on a friday night because of Donny races I believe. I managed to miss the train from Donny to Sheffield getting me to Sheff in time for the last train back to Notts.We had a big old following up there all things considered, possibly 1,500+. Nice little ground although lacking in character and atmosphere. I think it was Gunny''s first away game in charge, we didn ''t play particularly well in the first half but Carl Cort came on at half time and changed the game and got a deserved point.

We had about 1,700 or so up there last time.  I remember it well, it was a freezing Friday night and it wasn''t a good game really.  David Marshall really cocked up for their goal, surprise surprise.I may well go this time as well, but will leave it a little while before I buy tickets (still haven''t got my Forest tickets yet).  I''m sure they are more expensive this time round though.

I''m gutted. I''m actually from Doncaster and all my family live there, so obviously it was the game I was looking out for.

Sods law it landed on the one week i''m away for my wedding anniversary.[:@] Gutted. I enjoyed it last time too. Even though, as previouslyb stated, their goal was a gift.

I went to Scunthorpe this saturday instead so it worked out well.

Anyway in answer to your question, I think you''ll be alright. We took quite a crowd there last time but we didn''t fill it, and the fact its a midweek game, I don''t think you''ll have a problem

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="NCFC1"]How long does it take to get to donny from King''s Lynn[/quote]According to AA routeplanner, 100.4 miles and 2hrs 14 [:D][/quote]

Thanks so if im going on the bus it will proberly be 3. Thanks for the info.

[quote user="Phyxius"]Anyone know of any decent away friendly pubs in town. We plan to get there early.[/quote]

There is a family pub literally a stone''s throw away from the stadium which I seem to remember was taken over by Norwich fans last time. You can also park there for free.

I forget the name...