Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Forster still 3rd choice....

Krul on the bench for Newcastle.  I cant see Forster being happy with 3rd choice.  Lets hope he doesnt go to a Championship Team....

Er, no-one is saying he should be playing in the prem are they? Isn''t that the point? Certainly him not even on the bench for Newcastle is a terrible waste and i can see some Championship club or other taking advantage.

[quote user="a1canary"]Er, no-one is saying he should be playing in the prem are they? Isn''t that the point? Certainly him not even on the bench for Newcastle is a terrible waste and i can see some Championship club or other taking advantage.[/quote]Exactly.  What a waste of talent if he can''t even get on the bench for his home club.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Haven''t we moved on now ? We have Ruddy. Forster was a good servant but now we shouldn''t care about him.[/quote]Sure.  Unless you''re sick of watching England consistently fail in international games, and might suspect there''s a link between this and the number of talented young footballers like Fraser Forster who are not able to get regular games and develop as players.

[quote user="Unit"]Frazer is a decent keeper but don''t kid yourself he should play in the prem yet.[/quote]Though he''s better than Chris Kirkland!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Were not signing him end of! Lambert signed the keeper he wanted and will not let the fans try and change his mind to sign FF[/quote]How do the Dutch treat young promising players, Nana?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Were not signing him end of! Lambert signed the keeper he wanted and will not let the fans try and change his mind to sign FF[/quote]

How do the Dutch treat young promising players, Nana?

[/quote]

After watching the game last night I thought Harper is walking on thin ice, I thought Forster is a better keeper than him, and in general the whole team looked 2nd rate next to Manur, and think they will be forced into selling players to get better in, Andy Grey summed it up when he said "this is the same team that took them down" and will do well to finish 4th from bottom if they don''t make changes, But with us buying  Forster, No chance, Lambert done his homework on Ruddy and he is now starting to look good  and pulled off some good saves in the last 2 matches.  

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Were not signing him end of! Lambert signed the keeper he wanted and will not let the fans try and change his mind to sign FF[/quote]

Wtf are you doing back!?!

He isn''t coming back and I wish people would accept it. If he plays for another championship club then good luck to him. He is too good a keeper not to be playing football somewhere. I personally think Ruddy has shown a great improvement with two pretty solid performances in the last two games against Scunthorpe and Gillingham.  Long may it continue.