Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Fry and Smith A' Listers?

Quelle supriseOur resident fantasist is caught out, lying .................. yet again

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]To compare Eric Morcambe with Stephen Fry is a little bit extreme...[/quote]This, from the beak that tried to suggest that Horatio Nelson was "better" than Fry.  Better at what, exactly ?  Fry probably wouldn''t have been able to command a vast flotilla of ships, but would Nelson have been able to construct a joke in a foppish manner about quantity surveying ?[/quote]Ahhhh... but Nelson did it all with one arm and an eye patch. Fry only has a sore bottom to contend with.[/quote]

You''d wet yourself with fear in the presence of Stephen Fry that''s the truth of it, and you know it

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="First Wizard"]

So says that respected rag the EDP.

Don''t make me laugh.

Johnny Depp, Renee Zellweger, Tom Cruise and Sandra Bullock are A'' list celebrities.

Our prize pair, might, just might, at a push scrape a Z in celebrity circles.

Get real Archant and knock off sucking up to our two Z'' listers!

[/quote]no, they are American actors / actresses. However, here in the United kingdom, Stephen Fry is one our best known comedians, tv host, author and general entertainers. I know who i''d rather share a pint with![/quote]Err?

There are many, many more ahead of him in the ratings Marty, and Delia isn''t even on the lists ffs.

[/quote]Got this far down, and got bored. You''re such a twat wiz.

[quote user="Cluck"]I know it''s a fact because I own it ..... it is even signed by Thomas Hardy (his real life boyfriend for you ignorant oiks)You can Wikipoopoo it all you like. Facts are facts.[/quote]That is the mentalist post of all time.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Cluck"]I know it''s a fact because I own it ..... it is even signed by Thomas Hardy (his real life boyfriend for you ignorant oiks)You can Wikipoopoo it all you like. Facts are facts.[/quote]That is the mentalist post of all time.[/quote]Genuine Delusion on the Pink Un message boards!And i thought Wiz was bad...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ref89"]Stephen Fry is known globally.  He is one of the most respected comedians in the UK etc etc, Delia is a legend in the media.  Between them we have one of the best known boards in the country, which is no bad thing when mixed with the obvious accumen of McNally and Bowkett.

Stop being such a prat.  Fry is Norfolk born and bred and will help to raise the profile of the club. 
[/quote]

Stephen is Norfolk born and bred?.... Is Hampstead, a quaint little village on the outskirts of Reepham?

What''s next, Delia was born in the maternity wing of the old Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, in Woking?

[/quote]

I personally couldn''t care less if our board members were conceived and born on a space station.  Isn''t Stephen Fry half Hungarian and wasn''t he born in Hungary before moving to this country at the age of 4?  

[quote user="Hugh Janus"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ref89"]Stephen Fry is known globally.  He is one of the most respected comedians in the UK etc etc, Delia is a legend in the media.  Between them we have one of the best known boards in the country, which is no bad thing when mixed with the obvious accumen of McNally and Bowkett.Stop being such a prat.  Fry is Norfolk born and bred and will help to raise the profile of the club.  [/quote]

Stephen is Norfolk born and bred?.... Is Hampstead, a quaint little village on the outskirts of Reepham?

What''s next, Delia was born in the maternity wing of the old Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, in Woking?

[/quote]

I personally couldn''t care less if our board members were conceived and born on a space station.  Isn''t Stephen Fry half Hungarian and wasn''t he born in Hungary before moving to this country at the age of 4?  

[/quote]Anyone who cares should get a halfway accurate answer here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fry

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Hugh Janus"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ref89"]Stephen Fry is known globally.  He is one of the most respected comedians in the UK etc etc, Delia is a legend in the media.  Between them we have one of the best known boards in the country, which is no bad thing when mixed with the obvious accumen of McNally and Bowkett.Stop being such a prat.  Fry is Norfolk born and bred and will help to raise the profile of the club.  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Anyone who cares should get a halfway accurate answer here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Fry[/quote]He was also on, ''Who do you think you are''.  At the end of the day.  I''d rather have Fry than some thick as s**t celeb wannabe.

How amusing that Cluck tries to come over as superior to everyone on here. He comes across as ill informed, ill educated and supercilious.

EPIC fail.

It''s really cheered me up today. Hilarious.

"supercilious " that''s not a word you here bandied around in this board to oftenmind you as it''s in regard to cluck it could well be a phonetic spelling ofsuper silly arse

[quote user="hogesar"]

[quote user="Cluck"]I''m not playing anymore............[/quote]

One more game? [:D]

[/quote]No........You''re all being howwible to me.   [:''(]

[quote user="Cluck"]You''re all being howwible to me.   [:''(][/quote]Just proves money can''t buy you happiness! [:(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck"]You''re all being howwible to me.   [:''(][/quote]Just proves money can''t buy you happiness! [:(][/quote]My staff laugh when I tell them to... and my concubines do what ever I order them to..... when I want them to..... Yes... even that!So don''t cry for me Argentina.........