Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Club shop in castle mall

Is also being re vamped! Is there any point as there doesn''t seem to be a huge difference in the club shop at the ground after the club spent £50k-£100k on it!

Is there any point in you posting up another thread as there doesn''t seem to be a huge difference between this one and all the other old tosh you post up on here ?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Is also being re vamped! Is there any point as there doesn''t seem to be a huge difference in the club shop at the ground after the club spent £50k-£100k on it![/quote]Source for those figures?

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]He''s making it up [;)][/quote]I know, I have a nose for these sorts of things.I have this phrase "Don''t try and sell me sh1t and tell me its Mars bars"[;)]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]As I noticed earlier that you do. It would be rather hard to do as they smell significantly different.[/quote]Eggzackly.[:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]my source is froma previous post where morty gave the price [:P][/quote]Blatant copy & paste job for me! Btw, have you found the article I copied and pasted it from yet [:^)]

Depends what sort of job is done on the refurb. Some are a total waste of time and money, and some are very good and a vast improvement, which can increase sales significantly.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]my source is froma previous post where morty gave the price [:P][/quote]You lie like a petrol station purchased digital watch.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]my source is froma previous post where morty gave the price [:P][/quote]

You lie like a petrol station purchased digital watch.

[:)]
[/quote]

you can remember it...[;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]my source is froma previous post where morty gave the price [:P][/quote]You lie like a petrol station purchased digital watch.[:)][/quote]

[/quote]Anyway, I''m not speaking to you, you dissed Huckergod.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]my source is froma previous post where morty gave the price [:P][/quote]

You lie like a petrol station purchased digital watch.

[:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Anyway, I''m not speaking to you, you dissed Huckergod.

[/quote]

its huckerby.

Police hunt man in banana costume

Police investigating the smashing of a florist''s windows wish to speak to a man dressed in a banana costume, a force said.

Officers are looking for a man who was wearing the fruit-themed outfit and another man wearing a dark blue or black bathrobe and shower cap after the display windows of Pastures Green Florist at The Precinct, Llantwit Major, South Wales, were smashed in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Nobody entered the shop and nothing was taken, South Wales Police said.

HE''S HERE HE''S HERE, OFFICER OFFICER[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Police hunt man in banana costume

Police investigating the smashing of a florist''s windows wish to speak to a man dressed in a banana costume, a force said.

Officers are looking for a man who was wearing the fruit-themed outfit and another man wearing a dark blue or black bathrobe and shower cap after the display windows of Pastures Green Florist at The Precinct, Llantwit Major, South Wales, were smashed in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Nobody entered the shop and nothing was taken, South Wales Police said.

HE''S HERE HE''S HERE, OFFICER OFFICER[;)]

[/quote]

BUSTED [:(] [:''(]