Sign in to follow this  
Tore Raaen

First time to Carrow Road..Help.

Jarrold Lad wrote

"why dont you not come over and save your money ?"

Why don''t you cut your broadband connection and save your parents some money, Jarrold Lad? "Thats the best idea In My Humble Opinion"

Good on you, Tore - we could do with more loyal fans around the world/country like the Scandinavian Supporters, and fewer Inter Village Firm pr@z.

Again, thanks for all help.

I''ll be looking at this post when I get closer to departure.

Infact the game we''re attending is Norwich-Preston on the 5th of march next year..Way too long......So I''m sitting here on the internet wondering to book another flight this fall.:) But traveling alone isn''t always that fun.hm.

the travelling wont be fun but Norwich fans are a friendly bunch and there will be someone to talk to when you get to the ground.

Hej Tore

I´m sure someone wrote earlier, the game on saturday is on Viasat football in Norway, but i¨m sure you probably know about that...

I´m also looking into a trip this winter/ spring.... But it will probably end up with at least 2 days of shopping in London and a short trip to Norwich just to watch the game.... Would be so much easier to leave the better half at home....

[quote user="Calle"]Hej Tore I´m sure someone wrote earlier, the game on saturday is on Viasat football in Norway, but i¨m sure you probably know about that... I´m also looking into a trip this winter/ spring.... But it will probably end up with at least 2 days of shopping in London and a short trip to Norwich just to watch the game.... Would be so much easier to leave the better half at home....[/quote]

Yeah, I wrote that post :)

Tjenare, alltid mysigt med skandinaver her :) Lykke til på lørdag.