Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Anyone going to Forest?

I had  pencilled  this one in lassie,  but cant make it got to go to wedding  instead  but will have my phone with me checking the scores on the internet

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]Just got my tickets through sitting about 12 rows up behind the goal! :)[/quote]

hi im in the same block row J

Yep Il be there, celebrate a mighty City win by raving it up at sanctuary festival just outside Derby afterwards!! Winner of a day!

[quote user="canarycol"]I had  pencilled  this one in lassie,  but cant make it got to go to wedding  instead  but will have my phone with me checking the scores on the internet [/quote]Do you know me? [:P]Exactly the same thing for me. [:''(]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]We''re in Row Z Daniel so if Jackson plays we''re in trouble.Oh and it was only £12 for your ticket as you are under 21.  How dare you be under 21.[/quote]hi Graham. [:)]

Me and mini Nuffette will be there. First of the season, can''t wait!...and living near Nottingham if I was driving to see my mum near Colchester I''d go M1 A14, but I think you''re probably better off on the A52/A17. Why not look at the RAC, AA, multimap or TomTom sites? Other route finders are available.

Yeah, I''m going with Macnamee''s attitude (MCWill)! Sitting in block X2, row U. Can''t wait, but am looking forward to the Swansea game more as it''s only 3 days away!!