Sign in to follow this  
Canary Man of Kent

The Football League Show this Saturday

I hope this does not mean the obligatory interviews with fans before the game; they always go for complete Muppet’s and simpletons.[:$]

Good to get a bit more coverage though!

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

I hope this does not mean the obligatory interviews with fans before the game; they always go for complete Muppet’s and simpletons.[:$]

[/quote]

...and there will be an internet stream somewhere come kick off [:D]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

...and there will be an internet stream somewhere come kick off [:D][/quote]Which won''t be posted on here...

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

...and there will be an internet stream somewhere come kick off [:D][/quote]Which won''t be posted on here...[/quote][:''(] Spoils sport! [;)]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

Generally though, it''s probably only muppets and simpletons at the ground at 12:30-1:30 when they do interviews, all the normal people only fall out of the pub at 2:45.

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

Generally though, it''s probably only muppets and simpletons at the ground at 12:30-1:30 when they do interviews, all the normal people only fall out of the pub at 2:45.

[/quote]

I am normally around at that time but do not fall into the category. It’s like when Anglia does any section on any big City news, they always go looking for candidates around Norwich Market to film, WHY? Do they like portraying Norwich supporters (and residents of Norfolk in general) as chip eating imbeciles with no dress sense and limited knowledge of the game.

And they wonder why we did not get the City of culture award?

Good omen - we had some fantastic results last season when we were featured!Carlisle (a) W 1-0Colchester (a) W 5-0Leeds (h) W 1-0Charlton (a) W 1-0

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which won''t be posted on here...
[/quote]But it might be on here...........www.carrowroad.net [;)] 

[quote user="pbtc"]Good omen - we had some fantastic results last season when we were featured!

Carlisle (a) W 1-0
Colchester (a) W 5-0
Leeds (h) W 1-0
Charlton (a) W 1-0
[/quote]Wycombe (h) W 5-2

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"][quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am normally around at that time but do not fall into the category. It’s like when Anglia does any section on any big City news, they always go looking for candidates around Norwich Market to film, WHY? Do they like portraying Norwich supporters (and residents of Norfolk in general) as chip eating imbeciles with no dress sense and limited knowledge of the game.

[/quote]

Do you go with kids? I''d say that''s the other category of attendee.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Hong Kong TV will make for interesting commentary![/quote]Hahahaa. [:D]Wow pow wing wing ching.Surely just turn on Radio Norfolk (if possible) and listen to that whilst listenig to the stream? [y]

God no, not if you are watching and listening over the internet, because unless you manage to get both to be delayed by the same extent over the net, you head won''t make sense of things.  There will be more understanding of the Hong Kong broadcast, which I am sure will be in BBC english anyway!!

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"][quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe they want us to look like ip**** supporters?

It will feature heavily on Bellers! and that is understandable, but if we are feature, it will be like, yes a great win for Norwich Steve, now onto my beloved Leeds united!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which won''t be posted on here...
[/quote]

it will, you''ll delete the thread ASAP though [y]

[quote user="marvin the martian"]I would guess that this weeks show will be 45 minutes of Craig Bellamy, the other 15 mins for the other matches.[/quote]

yeah and maybe 5 mins of David jones saying how glad he is to have a player of such quality there [y]

Seems strange that all the attention this week has been on Cardiff, with the Bellamy deal etc etc.but they decide to put Swansea as a featured game?, still, good news for us.I expect they will be sending Clem along to the Cardiff City Stadium, and give us Dan or John at CR