Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

Blackburn.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]£33 if you''re a season ticket holder, £34 if not.[/quote]That''s bloody loads though. [:O] Don''t thinnk I will go. [:(]

Funny thing is though, with the match tickets so cheap it actually costs probably roughly the same all told as a regular league match.Still a lot of money though I agree.  And a heck of a long way at any time, let alone a Tuesday night.  Will give this one a miss.

Guess you''re right Graham. Not for me though, as I am just a kiddie-wink, my tickets are normally cheap, so this is (overall, coach + match) alot more. I can often get an away game for under £30. [:)]

I`ll be there, Me and Her indoors £10 each, got a hotel in Chorley for £37. Bargain.I think we`ll be rattling around in Ewood park, don` t expect more than about 8000.Look out for the baldy old git getting carried away and his Mrs pretending she`s not with him[:D]

Won''t be there myself, have a great time all those that are going, sing your hearts out, and hopefully bring home some cup success [:D]Don''t expect a big crowd at Ewood, hope the rest players, we play our strongest team and give them a good fight.Believe in the shock I say [;)]

I was really glad this fixture came up because I''m going to miss both the Swansea game and Forest away due to family holiday...but as i will be in the Lake District it''s a great opportunity not to miss.