Sign in to follow this  
pieman

"More than a match"

Anyone received their corporate brochure today? It''s amazing what we will charge for....

£199 to be mascot

£175 to access post match press conf

£150 to start OTBC before kick off

£200 to be in squad pic

£23,000 for a box in the Jarrold!

Players wages have to be paid for!

Actually if I was a millionaire I think that the Jarrold Stand box would be a must have at that price!

The club isn''t stupid. They wouldn''t have these prices if people weren''t prepared to pay them.

[quote user="morty"]The club isn''t stupid. They wouldn''t have these prices if people weren''t prepared to pay them.[/quote]Indeed. We have mascots every game and someone starting OTBC every game. People pay.

[quote user="pieman"]Anyone received their corporate brochure today? It''s amazing what we will charge for....

£199 to be mascot

£200 to be in squad pic

£23,000 for a box in the Jarrold![/quote]Exellent, It all goes to keeping the price of my ticket low.

As more and more women are turning up at Carrow Road I think the club are missing an opportunity here -

Match day promotions (women)

Running player''s bath - £120Putting out kit - £150Making halftime cuppa - £175 (includes washing up afterwards)Assisting aftergame teamtalk (nagging) - £250

[quote user="City1st"]As more and more women are turning up at Carrow Road I think the club are missing an opportunity here -

Running player''s bath - £120Putting out kit - £150Making halftime cuppa - £175 (includes washing up afterwards)Assisting aftergame teamtalk (nagging) - £250[:D]

[/quote]

I think they''re missing another good oppurtunity by restricting these things to people actually in the stadium.

You could start the before kick-off OTBC via sattellite link from anywhere in the world.

My old mate Lyphov Riley would probably pay a grand to do it[H]

Keep the satellite link and then show your mate the game, charging him twiceWho knows, there might be others interested in watchingthe game that is, not your mate singing

[quote user="City1st"]As more and more women are turning up at Carrow Road I think the club are missing an opportunity here -

Running player''s bath - £120Putting out kit - £150Making halftime cuppa - £175 (includes washing up afterwards)Assisting aftergame teamtalk (nagging) - £250

[/quote]That''s just dirty and sexist.

[quote user="thirdlion"][quote user="morty"]The club isn''t stupid. They wouldn''t have these prices if people weren''t prepared to pay them.
[/quote]

Indeed. We have  mascots every game and someone starting OTBC every game. People pay.
[/quote]

8/9/10 mascotts thats a very easy 2k!

[quote user="pieman"]Anyone received their corporate brochure today? It''s amazing what we will charge for....

£199 to be mascot

£200 to be in squad pic

£23,000 for a box in the Jarrold![/quote]

Football Club Currently £20m in Debt In "Need To Raise Money" Shock!Fans: "We hate Delia because she won''t put any more money into the club. Neither will we, but that''s justified because it''s all a bit expensive."

[quote user="Brendo "]23 grand for a box? [:|] For a day? Jesus christ.[/quote]No, for a season I would imagine. Are you on drugs? [:P]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Brendo "]23 grand for a box? [:|] For a day? Jesus christ.[/quote]

No, for a season I would imagine.
Are you on drugs? [:P]
[/quote]Hahaha whoops, I was gonna say. [:P]