Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Boycott this messageboard for 24hrs tomorrow.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][img]http://www.teambashers.com/media/c/a20791c125ff8190ae22c4_s.jpg[/img][/quote]

My ex girlfriends would agree Chops, and bloody well apparently! [;)]

My one man stand was my choice, if others choose not to I can respect that, the article in question was gleemed second hand, and sensationlised with Archant lies at Lambert''s expense.

If just one person from NCFC spots this thread and agrees with me I''m content with that.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][img]http://www.teambashers.com/media/c/a20791c125ff8190ae22c4_s.jpg[/img][/quote]My ex girlfriends would agree Chops, and bloody well apparently! [;)]

My one man stand was my choice, if others choose not to I can respect that, the article in question was gleemed second hand, and sensationlised with Archant lies at Lambert''s expense.

If just one person from NCFC spots this thread and agrees with me I''m content with that.

[/quote]Slightly worrying!

[quote user="Carra_Rud"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][img]http://www.teambashers.com/media/c/a20791c125ff8190ae22c4_s.jpg[/img][/quote]

My ex girlfriends would agree Chops, and bloody well apparently! [;)]

[/quote]

Slightly worrying!
[/quote]How would you like me to react to this good natured ribbing Carra? rant and swear maybe?[:|]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I think Carra was referring to your admission that you suck well.[/quote]Well its true, just ask my ex virgins![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I think Carra was referring to your admission that you suck well.[/quote]Well its true, just ask my ex virgins![;)][/quote]Ewwwwww..... sucking?That''s just gross and very dirty.  [+o(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I think Carra was referring to your admission that you suck well.[/quote]Well its true, just ask my ex virgins![;)][/quote]

I think you need to carry on with your protest for the duration of the season

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I think Carra was referring to your admission that you suck well.[/quote]Well its true, just ask my ex virgins![;)][/quote]

I think you need to carry on with your protest for the duration of the season

[/quote]No, I''ve done my bit tom, sadly for you.[:|]

EEN have made a back page apology to Paul in tonight''s issue.

I was just teasing you Wiz, hence the Becky from Corrie picture as a sweetener to the whole enterprise.Respect for carrying out the 24 hour boycott in the face of some "provocation" from the usual suspects  [:P]

Truth be told, Chops, Wiz probably had an Age Concern trip to Felixstowe yesterday so knew he couldn''t post.

Either that or he simply sated himself on another site.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Truth be told, Chops, Wiz probably had an Age Concern trip to Felixstowe yesterday so knew he couldn''t post.

Either that or he simply sated himself on another site.[/quote]I wondered if he''d gone to Switzerland fir the night to get behind Young Boys.Oooh, that didn''t come out quite right [*-)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Truth be told, Chops, Wiz probably had an Age Concern trip to Felixstowe yesterday so knew he couldn''t post. Either that or he simply sated himself on another site.[/quote]

I wondered if he''d gone to Switzerland fir the night to get behind Young Boys.

Oooh, that didn''t come out quite right [*-)]
[/quote]

I do not understand your post Mister C.Are you telling us he got behind Young Boys and then said"Oooh,that didn''t come out right"?[;)]

I''ve only just seen this whole hoo-ha (which is the technical term, I believe), and whilst I agree that this is another spot of attention seeking from the worst Wizard since Rincewind, it is quite poor on the part of Archant as well.But then again, after the many ''EDP EXCLUSIVE TOMORROW'' scams they''ve pulled in the past, is anyone particularly surprised? Nope, me neither...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Truth be told, Chops, Wiz probably had an Age Concern trip to Felixstowe yesterday so knew he couldn''t post. Either that or he simply sated himself on another site.[/quote]I wondered if he''d gone to Switzerland fir the night to get behind Young Boys.Oooh, that didn''t come out quite right [*-)][/quote]

I do not understand your post Mister C.Are you telling us he got behind Young Boys and then said"Oooh,that didn''t come out right"?[;)]

[/quote]That''s dirty talk.......